• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When does it become acceptable to charge for sessions?

Jezebel Lee

TMF Expert
I asked the same question on Twitter a while back and the most common answer was “whenever you want”, but I figured the answer might be different here, so I thought I’d ask.

Obviously, quite a few tickle models do offer paid sessions. That makes perfect sense. But I’ve also seen non-models expect money for sessions. Some don’t even have any pictures of themselves.

I get that it’s probably a supply-and-demand thing in theory, but contrary to popular belief there are actually tons of women into the kink, who are actively looking for play partners. Plenty of them are young and attractive.

With models, they obviously have tons of fans dreaming of having a session with them, so it makes more sense in my head. But as far as the average tickle kinkster goes, I’ve always struggled to understand why people believe some deserve money for sessions and others don’t.

I’m not hating or anything, so please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m just genuinely confused; when does someone “earn the right” to expect money for sessions? What’s the criteria? If it’s truly just about looks, how do people with no photos still get clients?

Any responses will be appreciated.

I think I deppends how much you charge. And if some is asking money for a sessions, filming would be included. Paying someone to tickle it's verry easy find. Most of lers want someone ticklish but that have as well a tickling fetish. In my personal experience, when I have a sessions I would pay for transport, accomodation and meals. If the girl wants extra money, deppending on the amount, we can always talk more and see if we agree. And like you say, pics up front and all the details. Hope it answer a bit your question. Have a good one.

Oof.. this question!

Well my stance is no one should pay for tickling or be tickled-- but I recognize everyone has their own life & can live it however you want! But, on my end I feel like the travel expenses & all that when playing with someone should be the only money spent. I try to help with the costs as well if someone is coming to visit me to play. This is all discussed beforehand... but anyway I think I'm getting off topic!

I didn't know people who aren't specifically tickle models are out there asking money for sessions (especially with no pics...strange...). But nothing really surprises me anymore haha! If the session is to be filmed maybe they want money for that? Ah, I'm not sure.

But there is NEST and a whole bunch of other tickling gatherings....so my thought is: go to these and meet someone and you can probably tickle them for free. I mean, right?
Or if someone doesn't like going into public places, which is understandable, post an ad on here under personals and get to know someone.

I don't know. Maybe I really don't have an answer to this haha

When a person can set clear expectations for the services they provide and their boundaries, then they are ready to charge for sessions. Establishing a baseline professionalism (cancellation policy and such) about it is key for longevity.

I’d say having a screening process/safety plan is just as crucial before starting. Lastly, it’s crucial to take deposits, and know that deposit money isn’t earned until the service is rendered.

I can’t stress this next part enough to anyone considering being a session provider, do not appear desperate and never negotiate, period

However, one can charge whenever they want. People will either book, or they won’t.

There’s no “right” way, IMO as long as everyone is aware of the setup and expectations.
Personally, I make it pretty clear that I don’t meet up with people outside of events because that’s just my preference- I don’t have the energy to “vet” people up to my (fairly high) standards of someone I want to play with- plus I have a partner with the kink and go to events regularly so I just don’t have the need to meet up with people outside of that. Enough people inquired about offering sessions and I was struggling a bit financially, so I figured why not? I did it a little bit but the amount of time it took to vet people plus some of the negative connotations that came with it (lots of inquiries until it came time to pay/verify, cancellations, people trying to push boundaries, trying to schedule sessions when you have a ft office job, plus money spent on time, hotel, and appearance upkeep) made it not really worth it.
I think people are starting to get upset that everyone is starting to charge but, unfortunately that is the truth of supply and demand. Theres 50 men thirsting in the DMs for everyone one woman (at least online) and you can’t put out a personal without actual flaming garbage coming to your inbox, so I think the paying thing started as a way to combat that? Maybe?
when people complain they can’t find play partners I ask what they’re actively doing, and the answer is usually “shrug. Nothing really. I’m just expecting people (women) to want to play with me”.
The way I see it is if someone doesn’t want to deal with the frustrations that come with trying to find someone compatible or get involved in the local kink scene, the only other option is to pay. And that’s fine. The amount one would spend on going to an event/meeting in public for dinner/ paying for a room/ paying for play items is probably more than they would spend on hiring a professional.
There’s plenty of pros and cons to both, and neither is right or wrong.
People tend to be pro SW, until it creeps into their fetish/needs and affects them and you know if the statistics/roles were reversed and men could financially benefit while indulging in their fetish they would.
That was a lot of rambling that didn’t really answer the question but I’ve recently gone through the same “should I offer sessions” questioning so this is just my personal experience with it over the past few months, as a fairly experienced tickle kinkster and an F-list tickle model?

But TLDR; if you want to offer sessions, there’s no “right” way to start. People will want to pay to session with you or they won’t. Do what feels right FOR YOU and Do not let people push your boundaries because you’re not a “seasoned model” and because they are paying. No amount of money is worth your happiness/safety/comfort.
Feel free to DM if you want to chat it through / advice.

Last edited:
If you're dealing with people whose only interest is satisfying their fetish, then, yeah...it's only fair to charge.
If you enjoy doing something regardless of whether you get paid, that doesn't mean you have to do it for free all the time.

What's wrong with charging? You're supplying an entertainment option to people, especially those you don't know personally.

I asked the same question on Twitter a while back and the most common answer was “whenever you want”, but I figured the answer might be different here, so I thought I’d ask.

Obviously, quite a few tickle models do offer paid sessions. That makes perfect sense. But I’ve also seen non-models expect money for sessions. Some don’t even have any pictures of themselves.

I get that it’s probably a supply-and-demand thing in theory, but contrary to popular belief there are actually tons of women into the kink, who are actively looking for play partners. Plenty of them are young and attractive.

With models, they obviously have tons of fans dreaming of having a session with them, so it makes more sense in my head. But as far as the average tickle kinkster goes, I’ve always struggled to understand why people believe some deserve money for sessions and others don’t.

I’m not hating or anything, so please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m just genuinely confused; when does someone “earn the right” to expect money for sessions? What’s the criteria? If it’s truly just about looks, how do people with no photos still get clients?

Any responses will be appreciated.

Once you have a top selling video clip I feel like it's a given, tbh...

Lots of very insightful answers here, especially from those in the industry. Thank you all so much! :bubbleheart:

In my case, this is something I’ve secretly wanted to do for at least a couple of years, but I’ve always been (and still am) conflicted about whether it’s “okay” for me to do so. Various factors go into it, which I can elaborate on if need be.

I definitely agree about all the safety precautions being necessary.

Think of it like artists. A session can be like a commission. They can draw/paint/etc. something for free. But it does take time and materials. Some like to do it for fun. However, if people ARE willing to pay, there’s nothing wrong with making money off of it. Now you ask how they gain the “right” to charge. I don’t think it’s about gaining the right to charge as much as gaining the right to charge as much as they do. Experience, equipment, travel, kink mixing, limits are all factors. Not much unlike style or talents for artists, you charge what is necessary for your services.
But unlike with artistry which is broad, the is a very esoteric kink. So charging makes sense. It’s not exactly supply/ demand by the strictest of definition. But it’s close. It’s more the dynamic demand. Way more f/m fans than f into this kink.
There are also those of us who don’t believe in paying, or don’t believe in charging. We just want to have fun consensually. But we respect the idea of charging.
I guess it’s more philosophy than anything else.

I absolutley champion it, especially with the cost of Living crisis hitting us all here in the UK if there is the potential to bring in another stream of revenue to pay bills etc then why not as long as both parties agree on what they want from the session and of course your safety is paramount and the payee respects all requested boundries.

Best of luck!

I absolutley champion it, especially with the cost of Living crisis hitting us all here in the UK if there is the potential to bring in another stream of revenue to pay bills etc then why not as long as both parties agree on what they want from the session and of course your safety is paramount and the payee respects all requested boundries.

Funny you mention that; the cost of living crisis is actually one of the biggest reasons why I’ve been so hesitant. Like, we’re all suffering in this dreadful economy and struggling to get by in the U.K. Surely nobody would have any money to spare for sessions? Also, wouldn’t it be considered selfish and/or greedy to expect money for something fun that people typically do for free? I figured there’d be too much backlash, which has been putting me off.

Funny you mention that; the cost of living crisis is actually one of the biggest reasons why I’ve been so hesitant. Like, we’re all suffering in this dreadful economy and struggling to get by in the U.K. Surely nobody would have any money to spare for sessions? Also, wouldn’t it be considered selfish and/or greedy to expect money for something fun that people typically do for free? I figured there’d be too much backlash, which has been putting me off.

You are exploring this and it's commendable. In the end, do or do not based on your sensibilities. The stuff about the economy or what people think of you charging anything is just noise. They will either book with you, or the won't. The ones who complain about others who charge are not their customers, and that's okay.

In essence, all I'm saying is, make the choice for you, throw out the noise. There won't be a backlash, and if there is, f*** em they don't have your best interest at heart. The choice is yours, and you're supported 100% no matter which way you go.

I don’t know if one ever really “earns the right to expect money for sessions”, but what you charge is what the market will bear for you, and you can negotiate that price with people.

I’ve had 4 personal friends I’ve known in the community that have done this (1 still does it, albeit in a limited capacity). They were all very attractive, but 1 living in New Orleans, LA (a relatively large city) was struggling finding people to pay 75-100 USD an hour for sessions, but my friend in Dallas, TX was easily finding people willing to pay 150-200 USD an hour in Dallas, TX (a large city about 1000 km away). So it just depends on a lot of factors and, as someone previously mentioned, you’ll have to make sure you’ve got safety measures in place for this.

I also wouldn’t necessarily charge everyone. Some people you build personal connections with, and you don’t want your time with them reduced to business transactions. Plus, if you meet with an OnlyFans model or something like that, you can collaborate and both make content to boost your sales.

I myself would never pay (did once with an ex about 5 years ago with Kelli Lynn Sage when she passed through) because it turns what I want to be an intimate experience into a business transaction, but I don’t ever judge or look down on people who don’t see tickling the same way I do.

I also wouldn’t necessarily charge everyone. Some people you build personal connections with, and you don’t want your time with them reduced to business transactions.

Traditionally, I have always built a personal connection before playing with someone. That’s just the way I’m wired. However, over the years I started to get tired of all the anonymous guys in my DMs expecting to play ASAP, without wanting to build a connection first. That, or pretending they’re okay with building a connection in order to access the potential play, only to get impatient and explode at the notion it might not happen.

I think a good rule of thumb is, if there's a demand and it's not a demand you want to fulfill on a personal level, then yes. Charge. Whether or not you're "famous" or a "professional" or whatever, if it's not something you would normally do, then charge. Especially if it's your job.

For example, I write and play music. I had a friend who used to always strongly hint that she wanted me to bring my guitar to parties and play for people. If I'd had any music that was capable of being played on a single instrument, I'd have done it. On the other hand, if someone I barely knew - or not at all - wanted me to come play at their party, I'd charge. If I had a band and they wanted the entire band? I'd charge.

Same thing for tickling stuff. Yes, there are content creators out there who produce for free, but they're also very low scale and they often produce on their own schedule and don't fulfill requests unless they're super simple and already in the creator's wheelhouse. If suddenly they started getting hundreds of requests or people started asking for elaborate costumes and personal shout-outs, then they'd be well within their right to charge.

So what if the economy is bad? Your body is not a charity. (At least, I hope not?) If people want it bad enough, they'll pay. At the very least, asking for compensation weeds out the tire kickers who just want to endlessly hassle you about what the session "would" contain, because some people just want to endlessly talk about something they'll never actually go through with and waste your time.

Anyway, TL;DR - you charge when and if you want to. If people don't want to pay, that's on them. If you want to charge some people and not others, that's your business and nobody else's. Just because you're a sex worker doesn't mean you forfeit your right to bodily autonomy and personal agency.

Thank you all so much for your replies, and your words of wisdom and encouragement! :bubbleheart:

I see nothing wrong with pay to play whatsoever. As stated above, it’s simple supply and demand. Your selling point is that people know you’re ticklish and you’re willing to endure what they want to do (as long as it’s agreed and safe, obviously!).

Personally, I would expect people to charge for sessions nowadays as it’s just our culture and the way of the world. We’re all trying to better our lives in some way. I’ve never paid myself, but I wouldn’t be averse to it at all. Quite often there is a lack of willing partners or people don’t have the time (or don’t want to) build that relationship first. A damning indictment of our ‘consumer culture’ society.

As with any transaction people will either pay what you are asking for or they won’t.

Apologies for the fractured thoughts there, it’s been a long day :)

Traditionally, I have always built a personal connection before playing with someone. That’s just the way I’m wired. However, over the years I started to get tired of all the anonymous guys in my DMs expecting to play ASAP, without wanting to build a connection first. That, or pretending they’re okay with building a connection in order to access the potential play, only to get impatient and explode at the notion it might not happen.

Definitely agree it's better tickling someone you have a connection with. That said if it's a session then you're obviously both into it so to a certain degree there's an element of connection there already, especially if you're interacting verbally too, teasing etc. I see no reason why someone shouldn't offer paid sessions if that's what they want to do, it's supply and demand after all. In your case I'm sure people would be happy with that, your reactions are awesome and you seem to be able to handle a lot of tickling so I'd say you tickle (Ha! Ironic autocorrect!!) a lot of boxes. The fact you have clips out now must help too so I say go for it!!

Whenever you damn well please!

I have told people countless times that I don't accept any money. I've put it on my Social Media profiles to not ask about nor offer anything where money exchanges hands, and I still get asked AND offered constantly. I have to CONSTANTLY state that I am NOT a model. I'm just some chick who loves all things tickling (and feet now, apparently LOL... although a male on this forum tried to mansplain to me - as a woman- how my foot fetish should work according to HIS definitions/ likings).

One day, I'mma wise up and start taking them up on that since it would actually fund my love for travel and would pay for the TK events that I attend.

You enjoy tickling any way you actually like. And if you want to get paid for any form of it, DO IT!
Several men I know pay for services, and even I have paid. I just wanted to see what it was like. Might do it again if I find someone who is actually as sadistic as they claim. Actually... I'd love that. Maybe they won't feel sorry for me or take it easy on me as most lers tend to do. :p

Bless you guys, you’re all so sweet. Still, the fact that men want to throw me out of literal windows over this topic has kind of fucked me up. Funny how other people who do this don’t seem to get such extreme backlash as I do… but whatever. Back to the void I go… :upsidedow

Bless you guys, you’re all so sweet. Still, the fact that men want to throw me out of literal windows over this topic has kind of fucked me up. Funny how other people who do this don’t seem to get such extreme backlash as I do… but whatever. Back to the void I go… :upsidedow

Really hope you don't stay away for long, it's been great interacting with you on here recently and your content is awesome. I for one think you bring a lot to this site and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Hi, Jezebel-

Soles Scream makes several good points. It does take a lot of behind the scenes work, money, and time to do professional sessions successfully. I recommend protocols, screening, and other measures for your own safety, security, and mental wellness, which actually makes the tickling experience itself more fun. Would be happy to offer advice off-board, if you are interested.

Regards
-Ms Black

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back