• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When faith intervenes

FinnTickler

TMF Novice
So: today I decided to make a ballsy move. I sent Sara Forsberg AKA Smoukahontas AKA Saara a message on Snapchat. I wrote "Are you ticklish, and if so, what are your worst spots?". After about 2-3 hours I was shocked to find out that she actually answered me!

Not believing what was happening, I clicked her name to begin viewing her video response. But just then, catastrophy strikes! My Snapchat application crashes just as I open the video. Hurrying, I quickly open up the app again but it was already too late. The time, during which I can replay the video, had expired. I had the chance to know whether or not a long-time celebrity crush of mine was ticklish, and I blew it.

Has anything like this ever happened to you? Have you had the chance to ask someone "The question" or to maybe even tickle someone, but something happened and you missed the shot? Feel free to share your stories so that we can grieve our losses together.

So: today I decided to make a ballsy move. I sent Sara Forsberg AKA Smoukahontas AKA Saara a message on Snapchat. I wrote "Are you ticklish, and if so, what are your worst spots?". After about 2-3 hours I was shocked to find out that she actually answered me!

Not believing what was happening, I clicked her name to begin viewing her video response. But just then, catastrophy strikes! My Snapchat application crashes just as I open the video. Hurrying, I quickly open up the app again but it was already too late. The time, during which I can replay the video, had expired. I had the chance to know whether or not a long-time celebrity crush of mine was ticklish, and I blew it.

Has anything like this ever happened to you? Have you had the chance to ask someone "The question" or to maybe even tickle someone, but something happened and you missed the shot? Feel free to share your stories so that we can grieve our losses together.

Not quite on the same level as yours, but when I was in Philly two-ish years ago and working with Barbie and Natasha, I'd actually planned out a whole big elaborate concept video with Nat; she's an actual, professional belly dancer (they are so hard to get to do fetish videos; at least, in Silicon Valley they are) and I was really looking forward to tickling the crap out of her. She's just such an amazing person, y'know? Anyway, she asked to do her first shoot with Barbie, just to get in the swing of things (which is how Barbie vs. Natasha came about)... and I was strictly behind the camera for that one. Then, Nat misunderstood something I'd said earlier (I told her it was okay if she wore a veil and hid her face for her solo vid, but then she decided that if she did it would make a crappy video and I wouldn't like it so she bowed out). So I never actually got to tickle her beyond a quickie during the initial BvN shoot, which is a total shame. She was so awesome. I mean, like Kim/Priti-level awesome.

Oh well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back