• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When I tickled my friend for the first time M/F

ExcuseMeSir

I was friends with this girl for many years. We haven't kept in touch because she recently got a serious boyfriend. We still talk on rare occasions, but we live busy lives now.

Anyways, what follows is how I ended up tickling her feet. Before I go on, I have to describe her. She sports a classic "surfer girl" look of long brownish/blonde hair, a Roxy tank top, and either board shorts or jean shorts. This was accompanied by flip flops, or sometimes, she'd tag along barefoot.

I would always tease her about wanting to tickle her feet one day because she mentioned how her feet were the most ticklish places on her body. One day, we went down to a secluded part of the beach. Some of the sand had a dirty tint to it, and my friend still took off her flip flops and walked on the sand. When we got to a cleaner part of the shore, her feet were dirtier than a barefoot hippie chick. I made note of it and we were wiping and brushing away the dirty sand off her feet. When her soles started to become more visible, she stretched her legs out. At this point, I was sitting in front of her. I slowly put my hands on her feet and started to massage them. I asked the massage felt good and she replied with a nod and a smile. So I slowly started to tickle her. At first, she gave me a sort of "Nice try" look. However, I noticed that once I hit a certain part, her toes curled and wiggled. She let out a surprised sigh, signifying that I found her spot. With this knowledge, I started going at it, and she responded with much laughter.

A few weeks later, in the same area, I did the same routine. During a tickle session, I stopped and put her foot up to my face. I said, "I gotta try something new, but I don't know how you'll feel about this." She said, "What is it?" I replied, "I wanna lick your feet." To my surprise, she said, "Do it!" While it wasn't a way to tickle her, she told me that the foot licking, "felt pretty good."

I would end up tickling her feet on a few more occasions, and I think I tickled her enough times that her whole foot was ticklish. I would slowly tickle-scratch at her big toe which was quite ticklish for her. Her heel was more ticklish than previous encounters. Even "slow tickling," such as running the edge of my index finger nail against the side of her foot made her squirm. I called it a victory.

Nice little tale!

Too bad you fell out of "touch". (*snicker*)

Post some more when you have time.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back