• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When non-fetishists tickle us

MaleTickleeDC

TMF Expert
I don't post here often, but I just wanted to get some thoughts on this subject. The older I get and the more I think about my tickling fetish, the more I realize that people who don't have a tickling fetish just can't know what they're doing to us when they tickle us. This is especially true if they don't know we have the fetish, which most people don't unless you go around and tell everyone.

What brought this to mind was something that happened in a bar tonight. I was in a karaoke bar watching drunk people sing, because I like to sing, and watching drunk people sing is always fun. One girl who was up on stage was hamming it up, and was really getting into convincing everyone in the crowd to cheer and dance as she sang. When she was done, she walked past me to get back to her seat. I told her that she did a good job as she walked past me. She looked at me, smiled, and gave me a quick armpit tickle.

This, of course, made me a bit aroused, which made me very interested in her. So I kept trying to talk to her and stuff, and eventually she just blew me off and started avoiding me. That got me to thinking about how I likely misinterpreted her tickling me as a sign that she was interested in me, because I'm thinking about it from the point of view of someone who has a tickle fetish. To a tickle fetishist, being tickled by an attractive person in a bar seems like a come on. It's probably not much different than someone coming over and kissing you on the lips in terms of how it turns you on, and so of course you're going to pursue the person who does it. But to a person without a tickle fetish, is a tickle just like a pat on the back? I.e., totally non-sexual and something that shouldn't be interpreted as a sign of interest in you? Sometimes as fetishists I think we forget ourselves, and we forget that most people don't view tickling as central to sexual arousal.

Seriously, tickling a non-fetishist who you don't know is very likely to be interpreted as a come on. Usually you don't just touch people that you're not attracted to. So she might have been attracted at first, but maybe after that you overdid it a little.

Tickling is a huge way to flirt. When I'm out with friends everyone usually gangs up on our friends that they kinda like. Or the guys torturing the girls. Plus if she was drunk she probably was really open and like you said she was sparking conversation with everyone. Personally I have a good grasp on my fetish I guess you'd say. When I'm with my friends and a girl tickles me or I tickle them it's more of just flirting to break that touch barrier, not focused on my sexual attraction to just tickling in general.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back