• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When the laughter stops, memento mori.

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I've been in this business, as of today, 16 years and eight months.

I've had no fewer than 131 'lees put their feet in my stocks. (I'm just counting the ones who agree to have the video released; the actual number is a bit higher.)

Today, I found out that one of my 'lees passed away from cancer during the pandemic. We had lost touch with each other; after we had our one and only session, she started seeing a guy who (after she must have told him about our session) tried to blackmail her about it, and so I had to take down all of her video from the internet and we fell apart. I found out after I saw a picture of her on the Facebook page of a mutual friend, and went to her page only to see her "memorial" page. It was a shock.

She isn't the first to have passed away, and obviously won't be the last, But all the same, we must remember.

I always tell my 'lees that it's an ephemeral thing—we're here for the laughs, the joy, and then it's just a memory. Except in this case, we still have evidence of the laughter. I still always look back fondly on the video of the 'lees who have moved on. (They always tell me they remember they days when they were "international stars from the ankles down." I still have one 'lee who wants to make tee shirts that say that.)

Whatever you're doing, wherever you are, us in this business, take a moment to stop and toast those who laugh for us, and for the world.

For Ava ( —'20), and Nancy (—'16), And Dulcie (—'04). For those "international fetish stars from the ankles down."

knismo :sadcry:

Attachments

• Dulcie.jpg
    Dulcie.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 236
  • Nancy-body.jpg
    Nancy-body.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 277
  • ava-coffee.jpg
    ava-coffee.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 276
I've always thought a "in memorium" page for all the stars we've lost over the years could be a really nice , touching idea.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back