• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When to talk tickling?

sharp123

Does anyone else ever wonder when's the right time to bring tickling up, when you meet someone here? Its such a glaring common interst that it's hard to have a conversation sometimes. At least for me. I like getting to know someone before just hopping into personal stuff. So sometimes there's that awkward silence like "what the hell should we talk about now?" and I let them lead the convo and it dies a quick painful death lol.

For me, if we're talking in real time, like on Kik or something, and a guy can go for more than a half an hour just getting to know me as a person, before he immediately brings up tickling, he gets major brownie points. I'm much more likely to ultimately meet up for a session with that kind of a person. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but I'm likely to feel safer and more secure with someone I can have a conversation with, and I definitely feel more respected. I'm going to be more open and honest when the conversation does come around to tickling then I would be with a guy who immediately jumps right on the subject. Conversations that commence with "so, are your feet ticklish?" Or "so have you ever tickled another girl?" Immediately send up my red flags, and I almost never end up meeting those people in person. Furthermore, if a guy can carry on an actual conversation, with responses that are more than one or two words at a time, that's even better.

I specifically mentioned guys, but the same could definitely apply for women as well. Tickle sessions are based on trust. You can't have trust, in my opinion, if one partner or the other is a mystery, or is made to feel like who they are doesn't matter.

My 2 cents, for whatever they're worth.

The best time to bring it up is when it comes up naturally. Sometimes this means it will never come up, depending on who you're talking to, and you have to be okay with that. Being desperate to jam tickling into a completely irrelevant conversation, or inventing some hackneyed excuse to bring it up, is the fast track to Creepytown IMHO.

Thanks for the comments :) I guess what I was trying to say is that, does anyone else ever feel like they'd wish there was more to talk about right off the bat. Which would kind of be a rhetorical question, so my bad on that lol. However I do like that ninja idea. Ninjas are totally badass lol.

Thanks for the comments :) I guess what I was trying to say is that, does anyone else ever feel like they'd wish there was more to talk about right off the bat. Which would kind of be a rhetorical question, so my bad on that lol. However I do like that ninja idea. Ninjas are totally badass lol.

So, you want it to be tickle-talk right off the bat?
I think that's possible, if you have a credit card...

Not every conversation will flow naturally, because we all have different ways to communicate. If those conversations fell flat probably you two wouldn't have had a very good tickle talk, or anything more. That's why it's so important, and at the same time cannot follow a standard formula.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back