• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Tornado Relief Becomes A Headache

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110515/ap_on_re_us/us_southern_tornadoes_donations

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Relief officials inundated with donations after the flurry of twisters that killed more than 300 people across the South are sorting through the broken toys and used underwear they don't need while hunting for places to store mountains of vital supplies like canned food

I know people want to help, but seriously... Used underwear?

Used socks are one thing, but yeah, this is just gross.

It is gross, but our 'standard of living' has decreased, and 'cost of living' has increased...

Those are probably poor middle class people donating, so they can have a honest deduction while filing next years taxes.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110515/ap_on_re_us/us_southern_tornadoes_donations

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Relief officials inundated with donations after the flurry of twisters that killed more than 300 people across the South are sorting through the broken toys and used underwear they don't need while hunting for places to store mountains of vital supplies like canned food

I know people want to help, but seriously... Used underwear?

Used socks are one thing, but yeah, this is just gross.

I'm sure they are sincere in wanting to help, but used underwear? I'll go commando thanks.

It is gross, but our 'standard of living' has decreased, and 'cost of living' has increased...

Those are probably poor middle class people donating, so they can have a honest deduction while filing next years taxes.

A tax deduction for broken toys and used underwear? Yeah, I'd like to hear what the IRS has to say about that...

Used panties sell well online(or so I hear......)

I know of a local thrift store that keeps a dumpster to put all the unuseable(for whatever reason) clothing they receive. Then the "ragman" comes once a month and collects it and pays them a few pennies a pound. I know the tornado relief center does not have this option, but it shows people will "donate" clearly unuseable/stained/torn clothes to charity. Sorting out the decent /clean stuff should not be an issue, but sadly it is.

I keep on hearing about how our standard of living has decreased... Anyone travel through the rural south in the 50's and 60's? If you did you would understand the comparison, definition of Absolute Poverty v Relative Poverty.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back