• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Your Fetish Becomes A Problem

ScottTickle888

TMF Regular
Good Morning Everyone,

I am polling the forum to see if anyone on here has dealt with your fetish being out of control. I am going through a rough period where I am spending way too much money paying for sessions - to a point where im spending money I do not have. I am just wondering if any others on here have gone through this and if any little things helped you to slow down. I know it is up to myself in the long run to stop the problem but any tips and tricks on this would help. Anyone who has gone through a similar issue I look forward to hearing your responses.

I've never had this problem with sessions but I have gone through periods where I was spending a little to much on clips4sale. When I realized I was going through too much money I would pick a date (at least 2 months out) and promise myself that I wouldn't buy anything until that date. And during that 2 months I'd watch the older videos that I have on my hard drive which in a way made it seem like new videos because I hadn't seen them in a while. Don't know if that same method would work with sessions but you could try it. Pick a date in February and don't have any sessions 'til then. It sounds like you've had a lot of sessions recently so I'm sure you have lots of memories of when you hit that perfect spot where they hit the ceiling, her cackle filled the room or when they've moved beyond hysterics to silent laughter. Of course memories aren't as good as the real thing, but drawing on those memories for a couple months in place of sessions will save you money.

Spend your money on taking females you find attractive out for coffee with a view to getting to know them better.

You have far more likelihood of converting a vanilla or even meeting someone with unexplored curiosity than blindly searching for someone on the TMF who's near to you and combines compatibility, attractiveness and sanity.

Barring this, make yourself a Fetlife profile if you must, but I genuinely advise the above first.

Spend your money on taking females you find attractive out for coffee with a view to getting to know them better.

You have far more likelihood of converting a vanilla or even meeting someone with unexplored curiosity than blindly searching for someone on the TMF who's near to you and combines compatibility, attractiveness and sanity.

Barring this, make yourself a Fetlife profile if you must, but I genuinely advise the above first.

Thank God you got in here with a calm, rational reply,....... I was about to swear a blue streak. As it is, I'm just hearing Maurice Chevalier in my head,... singing, "Pardon me Miss, but I've never done this with a real live girl." Jesus Christ,...........

Good Morning Everyone,

I am polling the forum to see if anyone on here has dealt with your fetish being out of control. I am going through a rough period where I am spending way too much money paying for sessions - to a point where im spending money I do not have. I am just wondering if any others on here have gone through this and if any little things helped you to slow down. I know it is up to myself in the long run to stop the problem but any tips and tricks on this would help. Anyone who has gone through a similar issue I look forward to hearing your responses.

I have been there and currently still am. I'm just looking for a solution myself! Paying a lot for nothing other than to tickle someone is a lot. And I think a waste. I know if the tickle fetishcon wasn't so uncommon I could tickle a lot of girls for free. But me being so uncomfortable with my fetish has made that a problem.

You also might try looking up bdsm meetups in your area (perhaps on Fetlife). It's a good way to meet people. Even if they don't necessarily have the same interests, they might still be open to trying something new.

I was in a similar situation until a regrettable incident during a session, after which I stopped. A good thing in hindsight, though I certainly didn't think so at the time.

Best bet is to have someone you can confide in, like an AA buddy, with whom you can make agreements and whom you can talk with when you have the urge to break them. Otherwise, we can only tell you things you already know: If you continue in the direction you're going, you're going to wind up where you're headed. And after you crash and burn, and your life is even more of a shambles than it is now, you won't even be able to buy sessions you can't afford. So there's a natural limit to your situation, for better or worse.

As I said, you know all that, which is why you're posting here for advice in the first place. And it's easier to give such advice than to take it. But if you don't want it to end like that, you'll have to give up some things voluntarily that you REALLY would prefer not to give up. It's that simple - and that hard.

Good luck. Keep posting on your progress.

I know if the tickle fetishcon wasn't so uncommon I could tickle a lot of girls for free.

No. Wrong. Stop thinking about it this way. Whether or not anyone has any idea if a fetish exists or not has absolutely fuck-all to do with whether or not they'd be willing to do it with you if you asked them.

But me being so uncomfortable with my fetish has made that a problem.

...and that is why you fail.

Lemme share a story with you. One of my models actually invited me to a party at her place for Thanksgiving. Now obviously, I'm a lot older than her and it was her crowd, not mine; she was literally the only person there that I knew. It could very well have turned into "who invited the creepy old guy and why's he hiding in the corner staring at everybody?" - but after a few hours of mingling I was upstairs in the cuddle room with not one, but two of the cuties who'd caught my eye earlier in the evening tickling/massaging their feet and legs with my head in said model's lap.

Now, I am not an incredibly attractive, charming man by any stretch of the imagination, and naturally this is a bit out of the ordinary, even for me. But you need to go out and meet people and not be a creep for things to fall into place. This stuff about our fetish needing to be "mainstream" for people to not think you're a perv is a load of horseshit.

What you're describing sounds less like a "fetish problem" per se than an addiction problem. It doesn't matter what an addiction is... if it interferes with your daily life, it's a problem.

If you have insurance that covers it, I'd suggest talking to a therapist (there are also some services that offer therapy help for free to those who can't otherwise afford it). Don't be embarrassed about confiding in such a person: they've heard it all, and then some, and they're there to help.

I told a therapist about my fetish, and she actually helped me feel much better about it. She emphasized that it was one of the most normal and harmless fetishes she'd encountered.

I sincerely appreciate all the responses in this thread. Yes - it is an addiction problem more so than a "fetish problem". My fetish just happens to be feet and tickling so i titled my post as such. I do appreciate the kind comments on this and some of the ways to deal with this. Now its time to put my own plan into action - thank you.

What you're describing sounds less like a "fetish problem" per se than an addiction problem. It doesn't matter what an addiction is... if it interferes with your daily life, it's a problem.

If you have insurance that covers it, I'd suggest talking to a therapist (there are also some services that offer therapy help for free to those who can't otherwise afford it). Don't be embarrassed about confiding in such a person: they've heard it all, and then some, and they're there to help.

I told a therapist about my fetish, and she actually helped me feel much better about it. She emphasized that it was one of the most normal and harmless fetishes she'd encountered.

This.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back