• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where can I purchase foot tickling stocks???

D. Wellz

Whats up TMF im new here just checkn out the forums and site, im a Foot tickler and needed help finding some good foot tickling stocks and or devices for sale. If anyone can help me out with sites and or if you build them and would be willing to sale maybe we can exchange contact info. So hope to get some good feedback lata TMF

hey newbe. I'm new too :) But unfortunately i got no idea.

My only suggestion is make them yourself? You could probably position a table at the end of your bed/couch/chair..... and get hand cuffs and straps that wrap around the table... If that makes sense?

Try the brand "sportsheets" for these things. Get their "G SPOT LINK" and the "SPORTS CUFFS AND TETHERS KIT" .... :) don't forget the table (or another chair or whatever you can think of)

GOOD LUCK :)

I'll build you a set for $150 plus shipping and handling

Let me know if you are interested!

Probably would have to ask someone on here. I never ran a google search on anyone that sells them.

A basic, basic set shouldn't be difficult to make if you're into that. Few pieces of wood, saw, something to use as padding, and a lock... doesn't sound that difficult. Oh, and something to weigh them down, obviously. Kind of want to make a set now hah.

-Etc.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back