• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where do women most dislike being tickled?

ForeverRio said:
I don't care for face tickling at all. I find it irritating, more than anything.

I'm on Stephs' Team... I've never EVER cried 'Uncle!' Or at least not that you could make me admit :devil: And whether it's one hour or six -- it doesn't take very long at all and I'm insatiably craving more More MORE TICKLING!

<high-fives Steph>

I'm on stephs team too! After a good tickling of one-3 hours,after I recuperate I am asking " that's it??".:D ;) :devil:

steph said:
(snickers) Actually they've been great. (I'm the one who's the problem~I'm insatiable)
Is that a problem? :p
XOXO

PS~I haven't had much experince is another issue...

We'll have to solve that problem ASAP My Siren.:D

steph said:
I do. :p

(But THAT's a trip I gotta start saving my pennies for~I'd want to stay a Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time...)

And don't worry chris~we won't! ;)

XOXO

LA is so much closer and you don't need a passport. :D

featherfingers said:
I once worked at a resort as a waiter. I sneaked up behind one waitress and tickled her neck. She shivered and said, "You keep doing that and I won't be responsible for what I do next". I think she was turned on.
TELL me that you followed up on this!!!!! If ever there was an invitation to continue, that was IT!
BigJim said:
I have to admit, if I'm watching a tickling video and the ler is pissing around waving a feather at the lee's nose or something it really f***ing annoys me.
Yeah, that makes two of us. Quit wasting time, dammit!
tickledorange said:
Yeah, that's the one spot I really HATE to be tickled. Any other spot than that, I'm game! :tickle:
But WHY? Inquiring minds wanna know! ;)
ForeverRio said:
And whether it's one hour or six -- it doesn't take very long at all and I'm insatiably craving more More MORE TICKLING!
Mmmmmm... gotta love that! TummyDragon, you are one lucky fellah!

I have to say my girlfriends underarms and ribs are the worst spots.
If her feet have been in socks all day, right after I take her socks off her feet are the worst. probably because there nice and warm and sweaty. If she is in sandals or bare foot all day there not that ticklish.

Affectionate Dan, try as I might to tickle her into submission, I was to soon find that she was a Lesbian and preferred a woman's touch... which makes me wonder what she really meant by her remark.
Tell me that you followed up on this!!!!! If ever there was an invitation to continue, that was IT! (Someone want to show me how to do this quote jazz properly?)

OUCH!

featherfingers said:
Affectionate Dan, try as I might to tickle her into submission, I was to soon find that she was a Lesbian and preferred a woman's touch... which makes me wonder what she really meant by her remark.
Tell me that you followed up on this!!!!! If ever there was an invitation to continue, that was IT! (Someone want to show me how to do this quote jazz properly?)
That is just plain criminal! And I dunno what the hell to tell you it meant, it certainly wasn't what I'D have thought she meant! (all's ya gotta do is hit the *Quote* button at the bottom of the thread response you wanna quote)

Re: OUCH!

AffectionateDan said:
That is just plain criminal! And I dunno what the hell to tell you it meant, it certainly wasn't what I'D have thought she meant!
(all's ya gotta do is hit the *Quote* button at the bottom of the thread response you wanna quote)
I hope I've got the hang of it now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back