• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is all the Superbowl discussion ? Where are all the Steelers fans?

See? That's the sort of sportsmanship I wish we had more of. Most of the guys I work with are of the "damn, we got beat" school. Not the "cut and run, tail between the legs" thing I just don't get. Still proud of the team and the legacy. None of that "Your team Sucks!" shit that goes on in these threads. I mean hell...I've made no secret of the fact that the Steelers are not my favorite team by a long shot, but I sure as hell ain't gonna say they suck. When my Vikes got beat in the NFC game last year, it was just "well, we got beat". That's the way it goes. Vikes and Saints were the two best teams in football last year...one had to lose. Steelers and Packers were the best this year...one had to lose.

I just wish people could be civil in sports discussions. It would make them a lot more fun and engaging.

As would anyone with any sense. Before the game, it's balls out, gung-ho, we're gonna kick some ass. Afterward, you become humbled. I never saw the point in screaming "We're #1! Your team sucks!" after you've been beaten. That sort of attitude is what makes me dislike a LOT of Eagles' fans in my area as well as a few other teams.

We lost to a good team. Can't change that. We'll be back next year.

Well being a Eagles fan I must agree I think we hold the league record for sprained ankles from jumping on and off the bandwagon. I do understand if someone takes a couple of days off after a heart breaking lost, I know most of the times after a Eagles lost I cant even listen to the news or listen to my sport radio. I think the problem is some of us take a lost more to heart then the players maybe if we got 10,000. to watch a game I would feel better after a lost. The only good thing is we have a great game to remember cause that could be the last game we get to watch till a CBA is done.

The Steelers fans are still here. I'm glad to see that it wasn't A BLOWOUT, with the interceptions and fumbles.

The Steelers fans are still here. I'm glad to see that it wasn't A BLOWOUT, with the interceptions and fumbles.

Me too, especially with all the dropped passes and missed catches the Packers had, they should be lucky that they won, don't you think?:waterballoon:

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back