• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is he????

slacker2114

3rd Level White Feather
Where's Fiend at? I wanna rub that Steelers victory in his Cowgirl-lovin' face!

Dallas has a good D, no doubt about it. But the 'burgh showed why they have the #1 D in the league.

I'm betting Dallas fans are gonna be seeing Deshea Townsend in their dreams tonite.

Thank you Tony Romo. Your chokery is officially epic.
:bow:

HOW BOUT THEM STEELERS?!

I'm right here. The 'Boys should've won, but I'm not sweatin' it. Loses by other teams have kept things the same. The Steelers have a great D. The Cowboys D played just as well. I just hope to see the Steelers play America's Team in February.

Tony fucking Romo.....bastard sumbitch

its all good though...we'll get in the playoffs and run amuck on everybody

prepare for the rematch come Super Bowl sunday

Sorry, but I think your 'boys got a Giant problem standing between them and the Super Bowl.

don't get all high and mighty Slackerboy, when there was just 7:15 left in the game you were trailing 13-3.

You barely got by, quit acting like you dominated, you didn't

don't get all high and mighty Slackerboy, when there was just 7:15 left in the game you were trailing 13-3.

You barely got by, quit acting like you dominated, you didn't

...but it was what happened after the 7:15 mark, where Dallas Greg Normaned away their lead...

Two stats are crucial to contributing to the final score...turnovers and penalties. Including this turnover...
dianasteelers1207g_500.jpg

Deshea Townsend

But in the end, the only stat that matters is the scoreboard.

to_crying.gif

Pittsburgh 20, Dallas 13. Thanks for coming.

But that is the thing, they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves....

it's OK though, we'll see you again come Super Bowl, that is if the Steelers make it

The Cowboys defense is playing great at the moment. There's no reason they shouldn't win next Sunday. All they have to do is finish this time. They have their fate in their hands right now.

I'm right here. The 'Boys should've won, but I'm not sweatin' it. Loses by other teams have kept things the same.

But they didn't. Again, thank Romo.

The Steelers have a great D. The Cowboys D played just as well. I just hope to see the Steelers play America's Team in February.

Me too. SO BAD!

Watching that game with a bunch of $h!t talking Cowboy fans, listening to them gloat before they imploded was FANTASTIC!!!

I think PIT-DAL is the greatest AFC-NFC rivalry, bar none; perhaps second only to Lakers-Celtics in all of sports.

I'd LOVE to see Steelers-Cowboys IV, 2009.

And the ensuing Blitzburgh W.

Roethlisberger was under a lot more pressure than Romo was. Blitzburgh my ass. Our O-line did a decent job. As great as Pittsburgh's defense is, their offense could be the thing that holds them back.

Roethlisberger was under a lot more pressure than Romo was. Blitzburgh my ass. Our O-line did a decent job. As great as Pittsburgh's defense is, their offense could be the thing that holds them back.

Sorry, but while Ben was under good pressure, he often only panicked for no reason other than his own paranoia.

Consider the final stats:

Ben: 17-33, 204 yds, TD, sacked 5 times

Romo: 19-36, 210, TD, sacked 3 times

Almost identical statlines. Factor in the fact that they each had one lost fumble lost and it's even moreso.

And then consider these key stat(s):

Big Ben: ZERO picks.

Romo: 3 picks, including a pick-six!

So either they were under equal pressure, or Romo can't handle even a little bit of it.

Either way, Romo BLEW IT.

In any case, we saw which QB can handle the pressure. Ben's used to having to scramble and being rushed. We saw what happens when Romo gets hurried.

And while I think it's possible for Dallas to beat New York, I dunno. I'm sure both teams are going to be coming out pissed after a loss, but the Giants got more reason to be mad. At least Dallas lost to one of the best in the NFL.

You know it just amazes me about the NFL,

The Cowboys wins three straight and all the talking heads are saying they got their swagger back, now they lose against Pittsburgh and all of a sudden the talking heads say that this just prooves what we already knew about the Cowboys that they can't win in December and they're a team in tumoil and won't even win they're last three games let alone make the playoffs.

Another thing that kills me is Keyshawn Johnson running his mouth at ESPN (seeing how he took the time to remove them from Parcells ass) he going off on how Tony Romo doesn't trust Terrell Owens, or for that matter anything on Terrell Owens, remember this is a guy who wrote a book on throwing him the ball and got kicked off the Bucs a few years back because he pissed off Gruden, not to mention that he got cut so that the Cowboys could bring in Owens, and all of a sudden he's gonna tell T.O. how to acted?

can we please just wait until everything shakes down before we call a team dead and buried or a team back from the grave, yes it was a tough lost but until week 17 Im not counting anyone out.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back