• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where it all began! (Continued)

Ita24

TMF Regular
I'm going to combine two stories because the first one is fairly short and I don't want to keep flooding this forum with too much.

*A few weeks had passed since that first experience I wrote about. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of little tickling moments in that time, but we didn't have anything story worthy. We also shared our first kiss in that time, so things were progressing.*

We got back to my house after a hike. We decided on watching some TV in the basement, although both of us knew what we'd actually be doing.

She tossed some couch cushions on the floor. "You ready to lose to your girlfriend in wrestling?!"

"No way!" I got down on my hands and knees, face to face with her. "Okay...go!"

We latched on and started wrestling around. The first couple rounds she pinned me. I was holding back a good bit because it was all in good fun. "How embarrassed are you that you can't pin me?!" She mocked.

I laughed and decided this time I'd try harder. I got her down fairly quick. As much as she enjoyed teasing and mocking, she also was very loving and adorable. She said, "Where'd THAT come from?! Flex!"

I flexed my arm as she wanted, and she grabbed it. "Ooooooooh look how strong you are!" It was cute.

We started again, but this time when I was about to pin her down she poked into my sides and I weakened and she got the better of me. Suddenly she lunged for my legs and teasingly said, "I gotta get those socks off!" Her mind had clearly flipped from wrestling to tickling.

She ripped one of my socks off, and then the second, as I was somewhat putting up a fight. She stroked my soles and wiggled under my toes which caused me to kick. "Hahahaha you just couldn't resist!"

It reminded me of her saying that I never discovered her most ticklish spot, and it had to be her feet. I kicked myself free and jumped around to get near her feet. I laid on her legs to try to keep her from getting away, but she had gotten hold of my feet again. Through fits of giggling I kept steady at the task. I got her socks off. "Nooo nooooo!" She said nervously. I wiggled my fingers all over her feet and her whole body started thrashing!

"OMG!!!!!!!! Hehehehehe! Nottttt therehehehehehe!" Her legs were kicking like crazy! I dug in under her toes and suddenly..."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" With a loud, high pitched scream.

She twisted around, pounced on me, and stared into my eyes. It was one of those moments that just felt perfect for a kiss. We both went for it! Up to this point, we had only kissed once, and it was an awkward peck on the lips. This time it lasted several seconds.

We paused and stared again, we both smiled and she bit her lip and leaned in again and it became a make out session. The tickling led us into it and made us so much more comfortable!

*At this point we were a couple months into our relationship. We had many more experiences quite similar to what I just described. I will say, this story gets a bit more steamy and sensual. Just a fair warning.*

We were snuggled up under a blanket watching one of her favorite Harry Potter movies.

She slid her hand under my shirt and started lightly stroking her fingers around. It was definitely ticklish, but I different sensation from anything we'd done before. It caused me to scrunch up. It was very sensual. She then started to use slightly more speed but same very light pressure which caused me to smile but also feel aroused, which seemed like what she was trying to accomplish.

She stopped for a moment. She then slid her hands down along my pants line. I was nervous, but definitely not in a bad way. She slowly unbuttoned my pants and paused as if to be sure I was okay with it. She then pulled them down a bit, and put one of her hands under my boxers. To my surprise, she took her other hand and continued tickling me. Strokes all over, in my belly button, up and down my side. As she did this, it caused all the typical ticklish sensations, but also arousal. She grinned and put her head on my shoulder when she noticed, and she quietly said, "You REALLY enjoy tickling, huh?"

I got nervously excited. I didn't know to the extent of my tickling fetish at the time, but I knew enough, and she had just made that discovery.

She then removed her hands and grabbed mine and placed them on her stomach. I did a little tickling myself, but while sharing in this intimate moment, I had the desire to drift a bit higher. I started to, but I was always nervous about potentially doing something she wouldn't like. She noticed, and guided my hands. She unhooked her bra, and gave me that opportunity. What an awesome moment just normally, but I couldn't resist trying something.

As I was giving a feel, I switched to a tickling motion wiggling my fingers! "Ooooooohhhhahahahaha that's not faiiiiiiir!"

I noticed that right underneath was her most sensitive spot. Her body curled up like a ball and rolled up into my lap. It was an awesome tickling moment but she cuddled up real tight to me and we just laid there so close, and it felt so special.

I noticed that right underneath was her most sensitive spot. Her body curled up like a ball and rolled up into my lap. It was an awesome tickling moment but she cuddled up real tight to me and we just laid there so close, and it felt so special.

Ok gang, say it with me.
AWWWWWW... [emoji3059]

I’m also on DeviantArt
https://www.deviantart.com/storyteller678

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

When I get a girlfriend like yours who enjoys tickling as much as I do, I’m going to post about it here like you ^_^ thanks for the adorable story <3

Wonderful story! :feets: Thanks for sharing such personal experiences with us. :D

She then removed her hands and grabbed mine and placed them on her stomach.

I do that with my 'ler's hands too... It's one of my biggest displays of trust and affection.

What a precious moment for you. <3

When I get a girlfriend like yours who enjoys tickling as much as I do, I’m going to post about it here like you ^_^ thanks for the adorable story <3

I wish you nothing but luck finding that! Unfortunately, this relationship didn't end up lasting much longer than a year, but I really enjoyed the time we had together!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back