• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where Should I go?!?!?!?

Gemini_Tickle

TMF Poster
I'm retiring from modeling and am taking a year to travel and see the world!

Where should I go and what should I do? Europe is definitely on the agenda!!!

XOXO
~Gemini

Go to Niagara Falls. Its a sight to see.

Congratulations! Sounds like a lot of fun!

If you want a place to get away from it all check out Eleuthera in Bahamas. There isn't much tourism so you can walk the beaches for miles and never see another person. The beaches are beautiful pink sand. Everyone is so friendly on the island too. A great place to just relax and not have tons of people around. The houses are cheap to rent too!

Have a great time! I wish you the best!!

You should come to Fresno, California to see me, duh.. j/k... I know the top two places on my list to see are Italy and England. But those are my interests and I'd hate to tell you to go to England and Italy and then you hate it lol...

Hi Gemini,

I can't believe I never complimented you on how enjoyable your shoots with TMJ are before now. Hopefully it's not too late. I guess part of me keeps forgetting that yes, sometimes even the models in the videos are people too.. lol. So, despite the fact that this is a bit late, thanks for all the videos!

As to your question: The only place I've been to in Europe is Spain. I spent a week there when I was 18 and it was a magical time. The cities I've seen were Madrid, Seville, Cordova, Costa Del Sol, Toledo, and Salamanca.

Madrid was delightful: I saw the Prado, which was an amazing art museum.

Cordova was quite enjoyable as well. It was the subject of a famous poem, "Codova: Lejana y sola." There was a lot of history behidn that city, and it was fun to look at the Moorish vs. Spanish buildings.

Toledo was the sword capital of the world. I confess I bought a sword there.

Seville and Costa Del Sol were cool, though unremarkable.

My favorite city in Spain was Salamanca. There is an amazing richness to it. The University of Salamanca, old and new, was wonderful. There was also a famous chapel that (I think) is in Salamanca. There's a frog hidden on it somewhere; if you can spot the frog, it's considered to be good luck. I can't be sure that this cathedral was in Salamanca but I do think so. Also, the Plaza Mayor has a lot of culture and shops to visit.

That's all I know for Europe, at least from personal experience.

I've also been to Puerto Rico twice; it's a great place. There are many sites to see and most of them are reasonably priced. I stayed in the Condado area, which was a good blend of old and new. If you're interested in Puerto Rico, I can post again with more specifics.

I hope you have a great vacation!

Jim

I was in a few countries in Europe and Italy was my favorite by FAR. Venice and Florence were beautiful, but Rome is absolutely breath-taking. Even if you're not religious at all, visit the Vatican. It's unbelievable.

Austria is beautiful, but the best part was the cultural stuff we did. We went on a boat ride where we saw Austrian folk dancing and music and all kinds of amazing stuff. It was alot of fun.

The Swiss Alps are beautiful.

I went to Dachau concentration camp. It was very sad and heavy, but an amazing experience.

Paris is beautiful - especially if you can take a boat ride at night time. It's amazing.

I've never been to Australia, but I've always wanted to. You should totally go there and hug a koala bear.

I've never been to Spain - but you should for Las Fallas de San Jose.

Also, Mexico. I've always wanted to go there.

Mexico, as long as it's the tourist parts and not the drug-ring crime-infested parts. I've never been past Rosarito, but it was still so fun, our hotel was on the beach and the next morning you could tell the surf came all the way up to our patio during high tide!

Definitely Italy, especially Venice before it sinks. ;)

Berlin in Germany is also worth a visit, and there is a concentration camp which is more depressing, but also more interesting than Dachau, Sachsenhausen. But that's only if you are into history.

been to India, its sure is different but once you get use to its one of the most beautiful and interesting places youll see

Holland and Germany r great.

and if u want to see amazing beaches then Costa rica and Panama.

Amsterdam, London and the South Island of New Zealand are my favorite places I've been so far, and I've traveled pretty extensively on the western hemisphere. I want to go to Laos. I would love to help clean up some of the horrible mess the US left behind that's still sitting there from the war in Vietnam.
I also want to hit every continent. I have four to go... and yes, I'm counting Antarctica! You can cruise there from the southern tip of South America - - two birds with one stone!

You should come and see me.

We could spend a couple days together...I would show you the sights and the town...and at night you would be tickled to your heart's content.

You should come to Fresno, California to see me, duh.. j/k... I know the top two places on my list to see are Italy and England. But those are my interests and I'd hate to tell you to go to England and Italy and then you hate it lol...

I will have to agree with this one with one exception...come see ME! I am within 45 minutes of Fresno...might even be there tonight to rock out at the Starline!!!

peace out,
daddy

You can't go wrong with standbys like Paris and Rome.
I do hear a lot of my friends swear by Dubrovnik, Croatia.

Come to the UK, il buy you a drink if you pass by near where I am :)

Hey Gem. Come and see all of crazy Texans. ;) No matter where you go, they will be lucky to have you. Best of luck.

While I'll lament there being no future gems from you, here's my advice;

Go to someplace you have always wanted to see.

Surely, there has to be someplace you've never been, but always wanted to go?

Christopher

get out of your comfort zone...

Go to places that would be more difficult to travel to when you're settled down and have kids. Europe will always be there and will always be accessible with a boyfriend or a husband and kids. Get out of your comfort zone.

Places like SE Asia: Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam.

India. (But would travel with a guy.)

S.America: Argentina is gorgeous. Brazil is fun. Peru has Macchu Picchu.

Africa: Cape town in S.Africa. Marrakesh in Morrocco.

A year is a looong time. How about going to Costa Rica and learning Spanish in Antigua? From there you could take safe day trips to different volcanoes and rafting trips.

You could visit Eastern Europe on a budget. Krakow in Poland is an absolute gem. Prague in Czech Republic is also amazing.

Avoid Mexico (sorry Mexicans! I love you guys) on account of the building violence. Guatemala is also starting to get shaky, but is gorgeous to see.

Travel with a friend.

Also... you're really hot!

I haven't yet travelled across the pond, but latin America (specifically Panama and Costa Rica) are quite nice and cheap to travel to as well. Work on your tan and your espanol :)

I fell in love with Belgium when I was there. Friendly people, lots of culture and unbelievable food.

You also need to get to Puerto Rico - check out El Yunque; it's the only US national park that has a tropical rainforest.

I recommend Australia. Beautiful country; just watch out for spiders. ;)

LONDON!! other good places in europe ive been to are rome, florence, barcelona, amsterdam, monte carlo, lyon, paris and austria. but yeah LONDON!!!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back