• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Anime Female you think should be tickled?

Booboy

Which anime female out of any anime out there do you think should be tickled?

a long desire list for 3 cuties...

Tina -- from DOA3
Leifang -- from DOA3
Nina -- from Breath of Fire (1-2, she's cute in those)

NINA:
Anyone got a GBA and Breath of Fire 1 in it? The Manual has a cute pic of Nina... I mean I'd love to see her feet tickled... while she's at her castle... and her guards straint her and tickle her... cos Nina's father asked the Hero : "I'll do anything u want... anything... cos u saved my life" --- I'd say: "Your daughter, restrainted to her bed in her room... and guards tickling her feet, that are heavily restrained...

TINA:
It's really erotic, when she makes a move... that makes her feet on the enemies pants ... and pushes with her feet... holding from the feet of her enemy... I mean what if she would tickle the feet (of the enemy, that should be a woman) and stilmulates the girl at the same time with her foot... MAKE THE MOVE... IT ROX...

LEIFANG:
I dunno... she just seems like a dominate foot fetish girl... with cool looking feet... and she's cuuuute...

These are the pics i'd LOVE to see... and I'd actually almost faint seeing those... they would be such a dream...

Must've gone away somewhere. Well, as to the question....a few of mine

Sakura (CCS)
Sasami (Tenchi Muyo)
Sakuya (Shin Tenchi Muyo)
Kizna Towryk (Pilot Candidate)
All the Sailor Scouts

Sakura, Sasami, Kizna: They're cute. What more can I say? :p
Scouts: They have it coming.:p
Sakuya: My unexplainable one.:p

Ayame(feet) - PowerStone
Sango(feet) - Inuyasha
Ryoko & Ayeka(feet) - Tenchi Muyo
Bulma(feet) - Dragon Ball
Ranamon(feet) - Digimon Frontiers

Ayame:Although PowerStone wasn't the greatest anime ever made it had its moments.I was mostly dissappointed on how they gave Ryoma(the male samurai)more foot shots then Ayame who clearly deserved it more.She got into so much trouble trying 2 snatch the powerstones that it just seems perfect that one of those moments should've been a long tickle torture on her feet.I just love the idea of any cute female character wearing sandals should have their feet tickled and Ayame was really cute.

Sango:I've said enough on my opinion of female characters who wear sandals and as soon as I saw Sango I just knew she was on my list.I'm all about femfeet so that's where the feathers must attack.

Ryoko & Ayeka:These 2 are major rivals when it comes 2 Tenchi's affection.It would've been great 2 see that their fued led them 2 tickle torture.Ayeka would get the 1st strike then Ryoko would get her payback twice as horrible.

Bulma:Ever since I saw that fan picture of Bulma having her feet tickled with feathers on a machine the idea just got stuck on my head.Like Ayame, Bulma's mission 2 obtain the dragon balls should've led her 2 some serious tickle torture.I've wanted 2 write a li'l story on my idea how it should've been but my writing skills suck so it's still on hold 4 now.

Ranamon:She may be a digimon,but she's a REALLY cute barefoot digimon who just has 2 get tickled.My attention always went on her feet*imagines them now*especially how the skin tone on her toes are a darker shade of blue then the rest of her body.Either she should get tickled by Fairymon(Kazemon) during one of their battles,or Ranamon should've had a li'l guilty pleasure of having her feet tickled(or licked) making it a major priviledge 2 any digimon who'd do anything 4 her.

I'm sure there's more,but that's all I have in mind right now.

Olyve oyl - popeye
Sayaka - Mazinger Z
April o'neal - TMNT
Bulma - Dragon Ball Z, GT
Candy - Candy Candy
Dafne & Wilma - Sooby doo
Trixie (Girl friend of speed racer) - Meteoro (Go Speed Racer!)

All girls on bare feet. There are another girls that i don't remember right now... ;) :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Oh this would be a long list indeed.

But I'll put a few of my favorites. :happy:

Lime from Saber Marionette J
Pai from 3x3 Eyes
Mink from Dragon Half
Female Maze from Maze
Nuku Nuku from APCCGNN
Momiji from Blue Seed
Dotta from Sorcerer Hunters

Lina from "SLAYERS"... I would love to see her trying to cast one of her spells while being tickled ^_^

michal said:
Lina from "SLAYERS"... I would love to see her trying to cast one of her spells while being tickled ^_^

The only ones I know of that are actually done on Tickleague are the Sailor Scouts.

And well Lina is a choose choice of course. Unfortunately Amelia never attempted tickling her back in the female bath.

:sigh: Hmm... I'm not sure I can think of one that doesn't deserve to be tickled for something. Of course, there are some who would serve better as tickler rather than ticklee. I'd like to see Haruko-san tickle Mamimi, for instance.

All the the sailor scouts need to be tickled, as do Kagome and Songo from Inuyasha. Komugi, Kasumi and Maya from Soultaker too. :super_hap

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Faye valentine from cowboy beebop
kei from dirty pair
ako or bko from Project a-ko
chun-li from street fighter 2 anime
Fujiko from lupin III
Ryoko from tenchi muyo
melfina from outlaw star
Deedlit from Record of lodoss war :D

Oh man!!! what a question!!!

Kagome and Sango from Inu Yasha, Bulma from DBZ, the dark skinned girl from Power Stone (it sucked, but she was hot) Mars, Jupiter, Venus from Sailor Moon (all hell all of them!) OH! the girl from Gundam Wing with the split eyeborws (can't remember her name . . . ) well, basically any female anime character should. Video game ladies as well, like anyone from DOA or Soul Calibur 2

This is a great question to ask!

Aoi, Tina, Miyabi, Taeko (Ai Yori Aoshi) *My faves*
Faye Valentine (Cowboy Beebop) *yes AphxA*
Kitsune (Love Hina) *super hottie*
Lina (Slayers) *yes it will be interesting to hear her never ending famous laughter*
"The Paper" and "Miss Deep" (Read or Die)
Victoria, Integra (Hellsing)

I think this list can just go on forever...

hard questin..

i think that princess in the movie shrek would be great.
christie, nina and xayoiu from tekken.
pocahontas is also a favorite.

estas imagenes estan sacadas de algun film?o son solo ilustraciones ex-profeso?

hmmmm.... there r alot i would like to see but the ones i would most like to see are:

Haruko and Mamimi from FLCL
Ryoko, Sasami, and Ayeke from Tenchi Muyo
Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh
Robin from Witch Hunter Robin
Faye and Ed from Cowboy BeBop
Kagome and Sango from Inuyasha
The Sailor Scouts(all of em!)
and Rem, Meril, and Milli(i think thats how u spell it) from Trigun

Oh hell, just go through almost every one you can name. :p

My fave anime girl

Majin Buu said:
Which anime female out of any anime out there do you think should be tickled?
Kasumi & Lei Fang - DOA
Bulma, Videl & Pan - Dragon Ball
Chun Li, Rose, Cammy - SF
Mai Shiranui, Blue Mary, Vanessa - KOF
Sailor Scout - Sailor Moon
Faye Valentine - Cowboy Bebop
Rikku & Yuna - FF X
Tifa Lockheart - FF 7
Selphie, Rinoa, & Quistis - FF 8
And other anime girl that show off their body parts which seems very sensitive spots to tickled (armpits, sides, navel & breast).
I really lookin' forward for those picture.

PF : oh yeah, I expect those anime girl I mentioned are naked when they're
being tickled.

Cagalii yula Attha/ Lacus Clyne - Gunam Seed
Chidori Kaname - Full metal panic
yuna/ rikku FFX-2
Sango/Kagome - Inuyasha
Faye - Bebop
Tifa - FF7
Misato - Eva

I have two more after watching the hellsing series. They may have been said, so then i will emphasize their names.

Seras victoria and integra :D

Last edited:

Eesh.

-wonders why there's never a 'Which Anime Male you think should be tickled?' board- Must make one, then.

Though, I wouldn't mind Tidus getting Yuna, or Wakka getting Lulu (FFX).:p

And HDS, that's so cool dammit. --The siggy picture thingamajig, I mean. ^^;

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back