• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which fetish related superpower would YOU choose?

Can I pick secret power number three? I'd like to be able to read a person's mind and be able to determine what sort of fetish they have, tickling or not.

:p

Superpower number 2 would be most ideal. However, are we assuming that the person is into us? I mean, what good would either superpower be if we couldn't make use of them by being able to actually tickle the person or touch their feet?

Last edited:
Number two is better than number one, but TropicThunder's third option is definitely better still.

Wouldn't both suck? So you know how the feet look or if and where the person is ticklish, so you're all hot, but you still can't touch them!

# 1 would be nice to have in cold-weather countries

Take care,

The Fastest Fingers in The East

As a tickling video producer, superpower 2 would definitely be welcome. However, for it to be truly useful (and not just frustrating) I would also need the superpower of being able to tell if a person is open-minded enough to be a model in a tickling fetish video, and thus likely to accept if I approach her about doing a shoot. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to do anything with the information.

Superpower 1 would also be neat, but it would be better if it allowed to see through all footwear, including socks, and not just shoes.

Power 3 (although it doesn't exist lol)
Then power 2

I could care less about power 1.

:)

Let me put it like this. If this was the Apple's are the most amazing fruit in the world forum and some asked apples or oranges? Well it would only make logical sense that everyone would say apples. This being said of course #two should be chosen the most because we are on the Tickling Media Forum. If this was the Mouse Pad #1 would win. I hope I don't sound bitchy. I feel I'm just stating it like it is. This is what popped into my mind when I saw this thread. Of course who knows maybe a bunch of people will blow my mind away and chose 1.
I chose #2.

Let me put it like this. If this was the Apple's are the most amazing fruit in the world forum and some asked apples or oranges? Well it would only make logical sense that everyone would say apples. This being said of course #two should be chosen the most because we are on the Tickling Media Forum.

Not necessarily. A lot of people here are not only into tickling, but also feet. So Power 1 can be quite appealing. Also, while Power 2 definitely seems neat for tickling fans, let's face it, in most cases it wouldn't be that useful in practice. I mean, alright, so you can tell where a person is most ticklish. Then what? Do you start tickling every ticklish person you meet? Knowing people are ticklish doesn't mean they're into it, and it doesn't suddenly become appropriate to tickle people just like that. Getting into situations where tickling someone is ok remains very tricky for most. So if anything, while just seeing the feet without actually tickling them might not be quite as good as some might like, at least it's something. Assuming one likes feet, of course.

How about you leave out the options you've created and make this a better thread by letting everyone choose their own fetish-related power? I expected that to be the discussion anyway. Which I immediately thought was a cool idea. So now I'm gonna think on what fetish-related super power I'd wanna have. *brainstorms*

I chose Superpower 2: You have the ability to determine if that person is ticklish, and also what her ticklish/most ticklish spots are.

I think both these powers are more geared towards lers however and I'm a lee. I'd prefer the following-for EVERY girl on the planet to have power #2 with a modification: Not only can they tell how ticklish you are but they can change it. Say they see your not ticklish at all they can will you to be extremely ticklish!

How about you leave out the options you've created and make this a better thread by letting everyone choose their own fetish-related power? I expected that to be the discussion anyway. Which I immediately thought was a cool idea. So now I'm gonna think on what fetish-related super power I'd wanna have. *brainstorms*

This! That was what I was hoping for when I entered this thread as well.

Out of this list,2, but I would rather have magic fingers, where my touch would tickle no matter if the person is ticklish or not.

Neither power serves any use if you aren't actually going to tickle the person. What do I care how ticklish a person is if I am not going to tickle them, and why do I care how great her feet are if I can't tickle them?

I would rather have the power to make girls wildly attracted to me. Oh wait, I already have that power :thumbsup:

Neither power serves any use if you aren't actually going to tickle the person. What do I care how ticklish a person is if I am not going to tickle them, and why do I care how great her feet are if I can't tickle them?

I agree with the first, but not the second. Many people like feet even without tickling. So even if tickling them would be great, just getting to see them is definitely better than nothing.

I would like the super power to be able to become invisible so that I could walk over to anyone I desire and start to tickle their feet! They wouldn't know what hit them!!! Hilarious!!!

I would like the super power to be able to become invisible so that I could walk over to anyone I desire and start to tickle their feet! They wouldn't know what hit them!!! Hilarious!!!

I´m totally with You Carol - THAT´s the superpower I have been dreaming about a lot haha :)

Great Topic!

This is a great topic. I think everyone here sometime or another has thought what it would be like if we had some kind of superpower that helps us with are foot/tickling fetish.

I choose, Superpower 2: You have the ability to determine if that person is ticklish, and also what her ticklish/most ticklish spots are.

This way if she has ticklish feet then I know and I can let my mind think about whatever fantasy I want.

Thank You,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back