• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who do you know has the worst smelling flatulence?

I cant even describe what i just released from my rectum. thank god noone is within 100 feet of me. :xlime:

Sorry for the delay. hasnt been much action since i started eating a bit healthier. but i still blasted a few today. im back! :evilha:

Ok, this may be too graphic for younger readers. i just cut loose with an intense barrage of releases, resulting in the immediate disposal of a pair of underwear. this is a rare event. just wanted you all to be a part of it. :manicd:

Before it started making me so sick that I couldnt eat there anymore, one place that I used to love was guaranteed to make me fart. Burger King. Any time I ate one of their chicken sandwiches, I would be blowing all day. In 2001, I had lunch there one day, and got sick to my stomach. I havent been back since, and it's been over four years.
For me, a visit to Burger King used to be a guarantee of a day where I would have a lot of gas.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
Before it started making me so sick that I couldnt eat there anymore, one place that I used to love was guaranteed to make me fart. Burger King. Any time I ate one of their chicken sandwiches, I would be blowing all day. In 2001, I had lunch there one day, and got sick to my stomach. I havent been back since, and it's been over four years.
For me, a visit to Burger King used to be a guarantee of a day where I would have a lot of gas.

Mitch

Ive found that fast food places tend to make my intestinal juices boil. which of course leads to major eruptions. hmm...i think im heading to McDonalds right now. :ermm:

I find you championing the longevity of this thread, Maniac, to be totally within character, and thus expected...given that what you contribute to the discourse here quite resembles flatulence of a grand scale.

blondie46 said:
my dad f*rted and their smoke alarm went off
Lol, this cracked me up. LMAO. :jester: But yeah, this thread is a little... umm... quirky... but whatever... if you wanna talk about farts then so be it... *walks off muttering*

HeavenlyTickle said:
Lol, this cracked me up. LMAO. :jester: But yeah, this thread is a little... umm... quirky... but whatever... if you wanna talk about farts then so be it... *walks off muttering*

Please dont put down a human beings natural body function. i consider this function a symphony to the ears! :imouttahe

Knox The Hatter said:
I find you championing the longevity of this thread, Maniac, to be totally within character, and thus expected...given that what you contribute to the discourse here quite resembles flatulence of a grand scale.

lmao

isabeau :couch:

Yep, just when you thought it was over. i just had a release that would melt plastic. thank god noone lit a match! :ignite:

Had some seriously major releases today at work. good thing noone was around. i think its those lean cuisine pizzas ive been eating. think ill buy some more. :manicd:

maniactickler said:
Just a few minor releases today. nothing even worth posting. :evilha:

grrr go away you......

isabeau :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Hmmmm - out of those I actually know, I'd say a tie between my dog and my dad, now - it was my brother Todd before he chose to get off the booze & drugs. Alcoholic farts are not fun to smell. Especially if they've been on a bender.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back