• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Do You Think Is More Ticklish

WHo do you think is more ticklish?

• Dolly Parton

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Lynada Carter

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Dolly is more ticklish, just liten to that laugh. I also think that Lynda would be more of a ler, due to her conservitive more nature. Ms. Carter is also a public spokes person, and most likeley a feminist, though not a man hater I hope. Info on this topic would be apriciated... Thanks

I also think Dolly would be more ticklish. Her personality seems a bit more "foot loose and fancy free" so to say. I do think it's possible that Ms. Lynda Carter could be quite ticklish, but from her personality, Lynda also strikes me as a woman who could hate to be tickled, due to the fact that she may think she's "above" such expression of silliness. This is only an impression talking here, but to answer your bottom line question, I would think Dolly is more ticklish than Lynda.

I don't know...

I realize you were just making an observation, but what someone let's you see in public and who they realy are can be two different things. I do beleave Dolly is 100% herself when she does an apearence. I think with Ms. Carter it would depened on the situation, when she is doing public speaking or benafit work she's going to be all buisness, but what is she like when she hangs out with her pal Lonnie Anderson, and/or alone with her husband. I do honestly beleave that Lynda would be a ler more then a lee, who knows what happends behined closed doors, when that golden lasso comes into play

:yowzer:

Last edited:
Hi. I think I'll vote for Ms. Carter as being most ticklish.

Granted, there is something about Dolly's demeanor that makes it seem like you'd give her one poke to the ribs and she'd be jelly. On the other hand, Ms. Carter does have that refined, in-control appearance, so it is easy to imagine the opposite happening when tickled. Maybe a good squeeze to her sides really breaks her down into uncontrollable laughter. Maybe a swipe to the sole of her foot and she would kick and laugh very hard.

It's all imagination, after all!

Upsetting News

I just read that Lynda wasn't very nice to Co-star Kyle Wagner (aka Steve Trever on Wonder Woman) once she was informed of just how big a star she had becom durring her run as Wonder Woman. I'm not sure of all the details, but I read about it at a Wonder Woman fan fiction sight.

SlaverTickler said:
I think Dolly is more ticklish, just liten to that laugh. I also think that Lynda would be more of a ler, due to her conservitive more nature. Ms. Carter is also a public spokes person, and most likeley a feminist, though not a man hater I hope. Info on this topic would be apriciated... Thanks
LC surely

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back