• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

who else can relate?

The same. In fact it was how I found TMF, a long time ago. The problem is, back then I was too afraid to talk to anyone here, I just came in to look at stuff.

Now I come in to talk to people, and I'm fed up with looking at stuff. I'm still afraid, but maybe a little less than I was.

And I was already grown up. Growing up there was no internet, and you could only find tickling by going to adult bookstores, and even then it was incredibly difficult to find it. I remember taking a train all the way from Connecticut to 42nd Street in NYC to buy a tickling video. I think it was the only one they had.

I cant imagine no internet having our fixation with tickling

what did u do for tickling if u couldn’t get to an adult book store?

Absolutely nothing. Except masturbate. Imagine things. It's the same now, only at least now there's the internet. I didn't dare tell anyone about it. But when I was 18 my boss (a girl) did tickle me a lot, and made me really horny. This was in the store we worked at, it wasn't private. Looking back now, I think she must've had a "thing" for it.

Absolutely nothing. Except masturbate. Imagine things. It's the same now, only at least now there's the internet. I didn't dare tell anyone about it. But when I was 18 my boss (a girl) did tickle me a lot, and made me really horny. This was in the store we worked at, it wasn't private. Looking back now, I think she must've had a "thing" for it.
how and when did u find out u werent the only one or that it was a thing ppl have?

Since early childhood, I have had an erotic interest in both tickling (90% as a lee) and women's bare feet. I can remember in the mid-1970's, long before the internet, when I was in my 20's, scouring adult book stores for anything related to those topics. I was rarely successful. Sadly, even magazines that promised total nudity on their cover, had full frontal nudity of women wearing boots inside. :( I thought I must be the only man on earth who wanted to see the bare soles of beautiful young women.

More than once, after about 30 minutes of fruitless searching, I was told by a nasty clerk to buy something or leave.

I am glad for the young adults of today who do have the internet.

how and when did u find out u werent the only one or that it was a thing ppl have?

There were tickling videos and magazines, they were just hard to find that's all. So this is going back to the 80's or 90's. I remember there were two magazines that specialized in foot fetishes, one was called Leg Show and the other was Leg World or something. So it was about women's legs but they often showed their feet and soles. In one of these, there was an ad for tickling videos, I never bought any from that ad, but there was a phone number you could call located in Hawaii, and you would hear recordings of people being tickled. I believe this company was by someone named Pam and called Solefully Yours. I ran up my phone bill calling Hawaii all the time.

When the internet finally came along I finally got to see some Solefully Yours videos, which at that time were short mpeg clips. You may still be able to see some of these on the free sites.

So that's when I knew there were others into it. Even as far back as the 70's or 80's there was a magazine that was in newspaper format called "Fetish Times". It was mostly just bondage but there were sometimes things about tickling. I remember seeing an article in it about a girl who was into guys' feet and loved tying them up and tickling them, there was an interview with her. So yeah, I knew, But no, I never did meet anyone into it. Not in real life anyway.

I wonder if that girl from Fetish Times is still around??? Is so she may be on TMF.

!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestory

I can relate.

I still remember downloading a free tickling video and playing it. I still own it now. It's grainy af and terribly done but as a teenager I thought I had basically found the holy grail.

did u call them ‘soles’ (even if only in ur head) back then? cause not everyone that age knows that word I found

Yes, I called them "soles," both in my head and out loud. As a child, I was taught three meanings for that word:
1) [noun] a type of fish
2) [adjective] one and only
3) *[noun] the bottom of a foot or shoe*

Yes, I called them "soles," both in my head and out loud.
woww hardly knew anyone who knew that word but I always use to cringe when anyone said it and still do plus I was never able to say it aloud without blushing deeply and I had to once in a biology class!!

I’ve also been into tickling for as long as I can remember. Pre-Internet, back in the 80s, I was in the city (Manhattan) and looking for some bondage magazines. I looked up and staring me right in the eyes was a magazine called Tied & Tickled. My heart skipped a beat. It was at that moment that I realized that I was not alone. I obviously purchased the magazine. There was an ad in the magazine for Tickling Videos. This realization really opened my eyes to the world of Tickling in the Kink Community.
As far as the Net, I was perusing the “Special Interests” Chat rooms on AOL when I noticed the Tickling Chat Room. I found My People :wahooo:

woww hardly knew anyone who knew that word but I always use to cringe when anyone said it and still do plus I was never able to say it aloud without blushing deeply and I had to once in a biology class!!

It’s a pretty rare thing to hear a “normie” refer to that part of a foot as a sole. When a woman does utter that word, I love it, and secretly wonder what she’s into. Hasn’t happened more than a couple times though.

Yes, I called them "soles," both in my head and out loud. As a child, I was taught three meanings for that word:
1) [noun] a type of fish
2) [adjective] one and only
3) *[noun] the bottom of a foot or shoe*

Yep!

Variations magazine would sometimes have stories about tickling.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

did u call them ‘soles’ (even if only in ur head) back then? cause not everyone that age knows that word I found

It's been around forever. "Feet" refers to the whole foot, "soles" refers solely to the bottom. People have always referred to the sole of a shoe, for example, the part that you would get holes in after a while. These days the whole thing is likely to fall apart before that even happens.

omg that doesn’t look like tickling to me!!!

It isn't. But on top it says what's inside. They wouldn't show tickling on the cover but inside they sometimes had it. That would've been a whole article about a women into tickling, that was rare at the time. I wasn't in to the other stuff, they had amputees and all that, BLAH!!!

No Internet in the 80s when I was a kid, but thankfully I had a vivid imagination!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The first pc I purchased in 2003 and of course tickling was the first thing I searched for and the TMF was the first thing I came across. And was quite shocked, surprised but mostly please there was a whole community of us.

As others have mentioned - before the Web my only sources for tickling material were either magazines like Tied and Tickled that were available at stores that sold x-rated VHS tapes, and the occasional story in Penthouse Variations. Once the 90s arrived and AOL was a thing there was a tickling chat room, and of course the various Alt. Newsgroups like Alt.Fetish.tickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back