• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who else liked the Bangles from the 1980's?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I really liked the all female group the Bangles during the 1980's. Did anyone else? Looking forward to replies.

I did! They supposedly had a similar sound to the Beatles, but I never got that.

I am actually a big fan of The Bangles. Love the songs "Hero Takes a Fall" and "Angels don't fall in love"

I liked them, but it could have been they looked good. I have not herd any of their stuff in years, though.

Bangles

They answered the question.......How do would Cleopatra prepare Japanese food?
Wok like an Egyptian!!!!!

I admit that the only thing that I have heard from them is that "Egyptian" song.

I really liked the Bangles from the 1980s. They were really great and loved the song Walk Like An Egyptian, used to love to boogie and dance to that song. Really loved the Bangles:bunny:

I can dig "Walk Like an Egyptian", but I admit I'm not well-versed on other Bangles tunes.

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darlin'...

Oh yeah, The Bangles were ossom :D

I love the blond drummer Their favorite song of mine is Hazy Shade of Winter

Not so much. i just thought the lead singer was hot.

The REASON that the Bangles originally broke up is because Suzanne Hoffs was getting most of the attention. All the members of the Bangles were singers and they had no TRUE lead singer. Was supposed to be like Bananarama in that reguard. She was smoking HOT though !!!!

I have to admit in the eighties I owned three of their albums. I don't know why everyone made a big deal about Susanna Hoffs (well she did have sexy eyes) but I thought all them were HOT and their were four of them..how could you go wrong.

Suzanna Hoffs had EYES like no other woman I have ever seen.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLzrRAs8fdc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aLzrRAs8fdc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Her eyes at that 2:01-2:04 mark.....still gives me goosebumps after all these years.
And yes, this is probably my favorite Bangles song.

Rob

I have their greatest hits. Hazy Shade of Winter is my favorite too.

My favorite songs from them were Walk Like an Egyptian, If She Knew What She Wants, Manic Monday, Eternal Flame, Hazy Shade of Winter & In Your Room. Have one of their CD's with their greatest hits. Someone here said they were like the Beatles. I don't understand how but whatever. I am not sure but I think the group broke up. It's a shame because they were awesome!

My favorite songs from them were Walk Like an Egyptian, If She Knew What She Wants, Manic Monday, Eternal Flame, Hazy Shade of Winter & In Your Room. Have one of their CD's with their greatest hits. Someone here said they were like the Beatles. I don't understand how but whatever. I am not sure but I think the group broke up. It's a shame because they were awesome!

They have gotten back together not to long ago

I believe their first full-length album, "All Over the Place," is one of the great records of the 1980s. And while I was happy to see them achieve greater success a few years later, I don't believe their later efforts came close to the quality of the first LP.

It's unfortunate that they got marketed too heavily as glamor girls because while they are beautiful, they can play rock and roll with just about anyone.

As far as I'm concerned, "Eternal Flame" is one of the greatest love songs ever made.

I am not kidding.:lovestory

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back