• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who else loves "angry giggles?"

megaticklish

Does anyone else think it's really cute when someone being tickled is trying to be really serious, but can't maintain composure because of the tickling? You see this in vids a lot when the ticklee is getting sick of being tickled and they start getting a little mad, but they can't stop giggling.

Update: Just to clarify I'm assuming that if the ticklee is in any kind of genuine discomfort that they can safeword out of it. I'm not supposing that I want to see someone get tickled beyond what they can handle.

Last edited:
I like that a lot. I like it any time you can tell the person being tickled is trying NOT to laugh, but they can't resist it.

If I'm watching it happen to someone else and I get the vibe that the lee is angry, the empath in me kicks in and I wonder why the ler's satisfaction is more important than the lee's comfort.

If I'm watching it happen to someone else and I get the vibe that the lee is angry, the empath in me kicks in and I wonder why the ler's satisfaction is more important than the lee's comfort.
I think that's a fair comment Chicago,

I feel the same in that respect with if I am seeing someone getting tickled who starts getting angry cuz they just want it to stop, for me it's gets a bit ackward and I go feel myself getting a bit uncomfortable when watching it.

Like I said before I do enjoy as a tickler seeing when the ticklee is trying too hold out and I like seeing that sort of reaction. As the Lee slowly breaks down.

But I feel that's different in my eyes than if the person gets angry or has just had enough and they tell u that via safe word in which case I do stop because I think that's important too, to know when stop means stop.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

If I saw a lee getting genuinely pissed off, and the ler ignoring it, I would be bothered by that too. But I didn't read that as the intention of the post, since the OP said "a little mad" and "frustrated."

Personally, I can only think of one time that I've seen a lee genuinely "angry" meaning pissed off, and when it happened the scene ended and when they came back to camera it was a different scenario.

I dont see where he said frustrated, but angry and mad read the same definition-wise to me.

I dont see where he said frustrated, but angry and mad read the same definition-wise to me.

That's right, I must have just gotten the word frustrated in my head when he described the attempt to maintain composure. I assumed I knew what he meant by "angry giggles" from that.

That's right, I must have just gotten the word frustrated in my head when he described the attempt to maintain composure. I assumed I knew what he meant by "angry giggles" from that.

It's ok, I was originally just responding to the OP with my opinion. Doesn't have to be everyone's opinion.

If i could tell the lee was getting mad, i'd stop.

This reminds me of when silvercherry and RT would push the lee has her limit for about 10-15 seconds.

Suddenly their laugh becomes deparate or silent. And at the end, they always say they felt like they were going to explode. I love it.

I also can't figure out what exactly the OP meant by angry giggles, but what I personally like is when a lee (or a tickle therapy patient in our case) tries to resist and even seems to be angry in some way, because she usually doesn't like to open her emotions to others. So she instinctively tries to fight it with all her willpower. But eventually loses it and bursts into cute giggles. And as soon as she is broken this way, she also loses her anger and just takes it and starts to have fun. And when the tickling finally ends, she is not anymore that angry person whom she was before the session. And she doesn't regret that she made it. So, ironically, tickling is something like a cure from stress and anger.

This chemistry is what I love to see, and I guess Jeff meant something like this too.

Wow, I'm surprised by the responses here! I read into the "angry giggles" as more playful than serious. Like when my husband is tickling me and I'm trying to wash dishes, and I'm trying to keep my composure and shoo him away. I mean, I want him to stop, but it's more of a "Grrrr, you're a jerk" than "I'm angry at you." That's what I was picturing!

Chicago's point is a good one though, legitimately angry lee's didn't even enter into my realm of though. I've only seen THAT a couple of times in clips and that was a total turn off. Playful/frustrated anger with being tickled and trying to keep composure=cute. Legitimate anger, definitely not.

Wow, I'm surprised by the responses here!

I think this is mainly because 'angry giggles' is a broad term and I'm not sure the original post rly explains the context of what they meant by it. Hence why the variation of replies!

I for one find this topic fastinating because it's interesting how diffferent people have perceived this one.

I think this is mainly because 'angry giggles' is a broad term and I'm not sure the original post rly explains the context of what they meant by it. Hence why the variation of replies!

I for one find this topic fastinating because it's interesting how diffferent people have perceived this one

Never experienced it, but I enjoy an old clip by Tickle Abuse called The Roommate. Brooke is tickling another lady who is apparently an old roommate of hers. It's probably the one thing that pops into my mind when I think of "Angry Giggles". The ticklee is definitely pissed off, but the playfulness never left. At the end when she bolts after Brooke and pins her against the wall and tickles her in retaliation.

I think this question is not so general but person and situation depending. There's the level of angry where the person will tackle you and beat you with a pillow, and there's angry to the point of crossing a line and the person is in serious emotional distress. That is still dependent on the person because what one person can handle and find fun, another will find harmful. To say never wanting to "make the lee angry" can't really be a blanket statement. I think you just have to know the person and their limits.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

This space has lots of expressions that aren't literal. All the time lee's will say "Stop," "I can't take it," or "I'm going to die" just as part of this particular sport. Tickling inherently involves a form of discomfort, and a 'lee expressing that discomfort to the 'ler is just part of tickle play.

"Angry giggles" is in that vein, as I see it.

But all that said, a happy, uncontrollable laugh is more of a personal turn on for me.

The sadistic side in me loves it when someone is angry trying to hold it in and can’t lol

I LOVE watching a ticklee who gets angry and hates the tickling being tickled by a 'lee that doesn't care and keeps on ticking (with some verbal teasing as well) It's great, especially when it's a mature "lee and younger "ler.

Ah, a classic Chicago derail. Those were the days.

Anyway, one of my favorite "angry" moments was when I was shooting with Lolly Gagger. She emphatically told me she could "turn it off" and I went "Challenge Accepted" and just tickled her under the arms until she admitted that no. No, she couldn't. At that point she curled up into a little ball and made the cutest "grumpy clown" expression towards the camera; she was trying to frown and look super serial but I was still tickling her and so it just came out as this adorable mixed-up expression as she pursed her lips together trying to mute the giggles. One of my best shoots ever.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back