• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Else Thinks Diane Sawyer Is HOT????

DalekNfra

TMF Master
I don't know about you,but there's something very attractive about Diane Sawyer!Perhaps it's her blond hair or fetching,boot-clad legs,but I have a crush on her for a very long time!My fantasies involve her as "Captain Diane", the "Bridge Ahoy"situation,kidnapping her and keeping her tied up in the basement(but in a tasteful,playful manner),and of course,both the "giant clam"and "stuck in a hole"scenario come to mind as well!So tell me this,what is it about her that turns someone like me on?

I like her.....always have....

She will be the new anchor woman for ABC news, giving up her spot on Good Morning America...

diane_sawyer.jpg

sawyer.jpg

Yeah, dude...me too. I don't know why that is, but I want out.

I'm w/ya on the title , footphantom72 , but you lost me w/most everything else after that.

Thanks for the pic venray. She's lookin' quite MILFalicious right there.

She looks good for 63, that's for sure and her 40-year career in journalism is pretty interesting too.

Thank you, Mairead. Yes, she has established a lengthy, relevent resume.

That point having been established...I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes off that lovely pair of gastrocnemiuses.

I have always thought she was hot. She is an awesome person and seems like someone you would want to know.

I always thought she was the cougar type; I don't see men her age being able to keep up with her. She's the type you want to be with when you're going out; fun, life of the party types. Add her intelligence to the mix and you have one hott mamma IMO.

I always thought she was the cougar type; I don't see men her age being able to keep up with her. She's the type you want to be with when you're going out; fun, life of the party types. Add her intelligence to the mix and you have one hott mamma IMO.

You got that right!Plus,she looks hot in boots,too!

(sniff)I hear she's leaving GMA soon!Now I won't wake up and see if she's wearing boots anymore!Oh well,I need the sleep anyways........

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm starting to dream about her in that giant clam....her stilleto-heeled boot twirling around helpless between its mouth......

:typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back