• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who giggles at Passive Arts in L.A.?

Uh, dude, I've met and spoken with Mistress Hikari a couple times, and I've seen Her in action. You'll have a better chance of getting the next Guns N'Roses album delivered to your house by the Loch Ness Monster than you would in convincing Her to take the bottom position for you.

Dude, the Loch and me trade albums all the time. He's a pretty cool dude and I don't think he'd appreciate you talking about him like that.

...he sure is stingy with GnR tho.

What is the room with The Immobilizer like?

Do the rooms have a supply of tickling instruments like feathers and electric toothbrushes?

When you walk into P.A. is it like a massage studio where the girls come out one by one and introduce themselves?

The lobby is best described as walking into an English Den with a desk and receptionist and several burgundy leather chairs. You will be offered a choice of a soft drink, water, tea or coffee. The girls will be introduced to you one at a time and you may interview any of them in a private room before making a decision.

The Immobilizer is in the Elizabethan room. You can go to our web site to see all the rooms (www.passivearts.com). It is a very elegant room filled with one of a kind pieces of furniture.

Violet

Violet looks pretty; has anyone ticked Violet?

What are Violet's ticklish spots and is she a good giggler / laugher? I want a girl whose body shakes during laughter.

She looks like the perfect California blonde

Passive Arts is a really cool layout, coast dude. The front lobby is where you are greeted and meet the various ladies on site at the time. If you like a lady she will meet with you privately to discuss what you want to do and the limitations. She will help you pick restraints, implements and toys from a big room where these are stored. You bring these along with the lady into the room of your choice.

The room with the immobilizer is exceptional. I strapped Lacey onto that unit in her first PA tickling session and, a few months later, a pretty Latina named Evangelina (not there anymore). The immobilizer features a lot of velcro straps to secure the lee with legs spread widely apart and arms out to the sides. Every ticklish part is accessible. I remember Lacey commenting that it was a full workout just to be tickled on that table for half an hour or so. It is also possible to secure the lady with other devices in that room including a suspension bar and a spanking bench.

There is another dungeon room which I consider better - the Marquis de Sade room - which has wonderful tables, racks and suspension systems - a few of which I used on Sachi, a beautiful sub lady who works there, on my first session there and Evangelina on my third. I like my ticklee to be high up on her toes under a suspension bar or in a hogtie.

I, too, would love to tickle Hikari, but as a domina that will not be permitted, perhaps because a domina cannot be shown as weak in any way. I did ask PA if it could be done but no. But there are so many pretty ladies to choose from and each one will make your visit one to remember.

It's also important to remember that each lady has different likes and dislikes, permissions and limitations. Sachi and Evangelina allowed me to touch their breasts while Lacey did not - that's fine, I simply adjusted my tickling and I concentrated on Lacey's feet, which are probably the prettiest feet I have ever seen and incredibly ticklish.

Also, you may have limitations, likes and dislikes, too. For me, I don't like a sub with her shoes on, wearing lingerie or with dirty feet. So, I ask them to put on their street clothes, make sure their feet are clean and wear shoes I can easily remove.

Pick the girl you like from the website, see if her likes and limits meet the things you want, and email her with any questions. I am intrigued right now, for example, by a switch named Nurse Elyse but I only want her to sub for me if I session with her - so I email and ask. Also, watch the schedules as not all ladies are always there - if you want to session with a specific lady, make sure you go when she is there (and it might be a good idea to call ahead and let PA know you would like to session with a particular lady or in a particular room). For me, I'm totally flexible - all I need is a ticklish girl, a set of restraints and a mat on the floor.

What other restrictions are there at Passive Arts? Is there a buzzer at the front door?

Yes, of course, coast dude - you push the bell and someone will let you into the lobby.

No ID ever required as long as you are over 18!!! We deal in decretion and a safe place to play...

She is no longer at Passive Arts... And no longer in the scene.... She was here for only a few short weeks and decided she did not like it...

Love to tickle!

Hey all you ticklers and ticklees!

I finally decided to get a TMF account! So, now, I am responding to all of you! Yes, I love to tickle! I love tickle sessions! They are so much fun! There is something so very sadistically sweet about having someone tied up and mercilessly tickled!

You should check out my clips on the Passive Arts Tickle Store www.clips4sale.com/store/7484 or better yet, visit the pay site www.deviantflicks.com. They have a section devoted to tickling!

I am, of course, extremely and completely ticklish. Even my elbows are ticklish! Plus, I make the cutest nonsensical sounds! Unfortunately, this is why I love tickling, but hate being tickled! Sorry guys! You have to pay me an inexorable amount to tickle me! Bids start at ... LOL :neenerneener:

Hey all you ticklers and ticklees!

I finally decided to get a TMF account! So, now, I am responding to all of you! Yes, I love to tickle! I love tickle sessions! They are so much fun! There is something so very sadistically sweet about having someone tied up and mercilessly tickled!

You should check out my clips on the Passive Arts Tickle Store www.clips4sale.com/store/7484 or better yet, visit the pay site www.deviantflicks.com. They have a section devoted to tickling!

I am, of course, extremely and completely ticklish. Even my elbows are ticklish! Plus, I make the cutest nonsensical sounds! Unfortunately, this is why I love tickling, but hate being tickled! Sorry guys! You have to pay me an inexorable amount to tickle me! Bids start at ... LOL :neenerneener:

Welcome to the TMF Mistress Hikari. :welcome: :hello:

:boogie: :cheer: :boogie: :cheer:

tickling dominants at PA

Hey, I've already introduced myself but figured I'd just throw my two cents in...

I love doing tickle sessions. I know some of you are waiting for the chance to come in and try out some of our rooms and bondage furniture. We have several awesome tickle stations in the rooms, especially the Marquis and the Elizabethan. I like to bring my own bag of toys but we have plenty to choose from.

So, as I mentioned, I love doing tickle sessions. I am a switch but more of a dominant one. Which means, if you want revenge after I am done with you there is a strong chance you may get that chance. I have to say though, that I am a fighter, so expect that I will not just fly out of control like most people at the slightest touch. A mixture of light touch with relentless digging in to certain spots will get the best result. If you are up for the challenge do drop in. I can recommend several ladies too and I also enjoy double sessions.

~Shane

No chance???

Hmmm.... I remember a couple of people, ahem, have held me down and gotten the chance for a quick tickle! More because I had no choice and was pounced on and leg locked, but I was at their mercy... You just got to catch me first! :tickle:

I am still waiting for bids... lol

Mistress Hikari

question for mistress hikari or shane... Who is your favorite sub or switch to tickle? Just looking for some good intelligence.. :)

Has anyone tickled Maddison? Does she laugh uncontrollably? I'm looking for a giggler, not a screamer.

I would like the Immobilizer. What are her ticklish spots?

Does Passive Arts have the edge over the other places?

How about Alice? Describe her giggle. And are her feet her weak spot?

Does her body jiggle when she laughs or does she just scream silly? I'm seeking a giggler

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back