• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who got you into tickling?

Who got you into tickling?

• Mother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your sister/brother

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Your friend/sister's or brother's friend/friend's sister or brother

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other relative or person (please post)

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Greenfeather

TMF Poster
The credit goes to my older sister, who used foot tickling as punishment for me and my younger sister when babysitting for us. (Of course I eventually got some revenge.) :D

Who got you into tickling or who was your first ticklee?
(Please post any accounts of the experiences under this poll.)

Well

I have had a passion for tickling as long as I can remember!!! :D

my first grade teacher. yep, she'd use to give me little tickles for being onery in class and one day i told her i was gonna tickle her back if she did it again. so she took off her heel and smiled then let me tickle her nylon clad foot. i was in heaven! the laugh my fingers produced mesmorized me and i was hooked. tickling is my first vivid memory. if anyone was interested i could give all the details about my elementary experience, and post it in the story section. a real life student tickling teacher incident. hehe, although purely innocent. neways, let me know if your interested.

tklr22, there was a teacher in 3rd grade who used to change into her sneakers every day to take us to gym class. A couple times I went up to her desk to ask a question or something, purposely when she was changing her shoes, wanting to reach out and tickle her foot. But I didnt yet have the nerve to do it then, like you did. Hell yeah Id like to hear about it. Was the teacher cute? Did she seem very ticklish? Do tell!

well i'm glad somebody's interested. :D her name was miss buda and she was in her late 20s. she was very fit and i would love to tell you she was wildly ticklish, but at my young tender age of 6 i hadn't yet mastered my tickling ability. i did make her laugh though, but i think it may have been partly to patronize me. again, i can give all the details of this if more are interested and ill post it as a story. :whip:

The weirdest thing that got me into tickling

This is like the one that got me into tickling. No, it wasn't my mom, dad, brother, dog, or even lawyer(lol jk). When I was little, I was watching this baby video. And there was this scene the people were at the barber shop and everyone was barefoot, wrigging their toes(they were singing about it). Somehow, I like tickling. Weird eh? And it's not even a person too!
DLK

I'd have to say playing tickling games with my sister when we were young got me hooked:)

Hello all,
The TMF has a firm policy against discussion of tickling between minors and adults. I refer you to this rule posted by Myriads:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6186

I will not remove current references to such on this thread but I will remove any additional descriptions of adults tickling kids and vice versa. Tklr22, please don't post more details or stories about your early experiences.

Thanks for your understanding.

eq

------
Adding this: I removed the thread about Mandy Moore because she will not be 18 until April 10. Feel free to discuss tickling her after that.:p

Last edited:
oops! i am so sorry. honestly i must have not understood the rule about that. i apologize because i took the rule as meaning there was no discussion allowed that had to do with adults tickling minors, and i must have figured that the vice versa of that was acceptable. i am truly sorry and i will not break this rule again.

Hi tklr22,
No offense taken :) and I hope my comments didn't make you uncomfortable. I know you were describing something innocent, but I am applying the most conservative interpretation of this rule just to make sure the TMF doesn't face any risk. Thanks again for your understanding.

evilqueen

my older sister , involuntarily , her ex. was a major tickler , i`d stay with them most weekends and for the 3 years they were together i helped him to pin her down and tickle her on an almost weekly basis . i`d almost always get her on the soles of her feet , which were , and still are , by far her most ticklish spots , and the way she`d always react to my doing it left me hooked !:devil:

I notice that there is no answer for father. Just out of interest is it generally considered more "icky" for a father to tickle his daughter than for a mother to tickler her son?

I voted for other anyway, because no relative got me interested. It was something that grew out of my in-born foot fetish when I got online at 21.

i couldn't cast a vote

cause your choises were too restrictive.
no one got me into tickling. the closest would be cartoons, but i really think i was born with a love of it.
steve

Re: i couldn't cast a vote

areenactor said:
cause your choises were too restrictive.
no one got me into tickling. the closest would be cartoons, but i really think i was born with a love of it.
steve

I agree with you there Steve. There were too many choices that could've fitted into the "other" category.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back