• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who here is into M/m?

My stories speak for themselves - you betcha!

People are complicated. I enjoy primarily f/f videos. Although I'm sometimes drawn to f/m and even on occasions m/m. When it comes to m/m i'd rather just focus on the feet, I'm not really interested in the rest of the body. Although I don't mind watching a guy being jerked off during the tickling.
I do prefer m/m tickling stories but I'd rather they contain fantasy figures and unusual situations, such as tickle wrestling giants, tiny men living in shoes, tickle wars between monsters, etc.

You know where you need to come..

...and you definitely know what will happen to you here.

Shall I give you a taste?

You are hiding from me, and that will not bode well for you; not at all-

I will have you no matter what it takes. I will make your tickle and edging a nanosecond by nanosecond excruciating experience, in which you will beg, promise me anything, and buck and writhe so wildly, you will be a blur.

When I softly and sensually long kiss you, your mind will be blown into a black hole of nanoparticles, and as my fingers begin to e-ver so light-ly and slow-ly tickle fondle your shaft and balls, This will bring you into a frantic mother of god, knarley state of cosmic proportions. I whisper how I will massage your undies and your package, to make it and you so hard, you are petrified.

Death will be the sanctuary you crave, but will remain just mere hair beyond your grasp, as I continue to fervidly fondle and tickle you, making sure that every nerve ending is standing more erect than a Marine.

Slowly baring your feet, soles and toes, will be a fervidly erotic joy to me, and a terror to you, as you continue to beg and promise me anything. But as the first kiss of your toes begins, you will make your initial bucking and writhing, look like a squirm, as my lips e-ver so slow-ly and sensually caress every nerve ending on your toe pads and joints, as your mind supernovas, and I have no choice but to vice grip your foot.

As the micro slow bending back of your toes makes its appearance, you continue to beg and writhe, but I am deaf to your pleas, and only listening to your begging, screams and laughter.

And as the first micro-slow strokes, caress your left sole, you scream “Mother of God,” and rock the bed, the room and my world. Every stroke will be worse than the one before, every touch shear torture, and every nerve ending, assaulted almost to death.

Your feet will be my canvas to your swan song, and I whisper to you, that your ribs and armpits, will be other canvasses, to the art of your long and slow demise. I have plans personified, for those areas, and you will feel everything.

The time will eventually arrive, when I make you cum, making a raging volcano look like a small waterspout. You will orgasm with mind and body wrenching proportions, as a never-ending flow of your love honey, rages out of you and lays waste to the surrounding bed.

Finally,… You will lay there spent, a mere shell of your former self, your body convulsing, jerking, shattered writhing, from the hours long lovebotomy that you have just received.

The day has only just started.

much prefer to tickle females but i have drifted into m/m tickling a couple of times sort of m/m curious,but not with any degree of sexual tickling activity, the m/m situation i was involved with was more of a group tickle.I don't hold the view that you have to be gay to tickle another guy or that there is anything wrong with two guys tickling each other, its not my thing and i feel strange taking part, but with females it seems natural and right, if that makes any sense.

@ always ticklish... You are hot my friend, and i want you even more.

I have definite need to torture you for hours, if not days.

never experienced it but would love to be strapped down and tickled by a guy!

I tickled a lot guy friends really good when I was younger (a teenager) and it was a lot of fun. As a adult, tickling has been just with girls. I've always liked watching f/f or f/m and fantasized that I was the guy getting tickled. Lately thought I've been thinking about wanting to get tickled by a guy or a guy and my wife (and then revenge). I'm not a super ticklish as I would like to be but am more sensitive when I'm tied down

I like all tickling but I love some good m/m tickling. Especially foot tickling. It's adorable. And as a male lee, I've been tickled numerous times by guys and it was a blast.

I never was until my at that time girlfriend’s buddy attacked my foot. Him stroking my foot was like waking up a tickle genie or something because now I love m/m tickling.

Last edited:
Definitely into m/m tickling as either a lee or ler. I'm more of a lee, don't get much opportunity to be much of either in Saskatoon...

I like m/m but I'm much pickier when fantasizing or watching a video of it. I still prefer women too by a wide margin.

Huge fan, right here!! I have enjoyed watching M/M tickling for nearly 2 decades-- in person or via clips. :wiseowl:

*raises hand*

I too wish we had more M/M, but hey, all you have to do is dig a little. ;)

Last edited:
Here as a ‘lee for sure. I’m a straight male but gave m/m a shot several years ago and discovered that I enjoy it for pure tickle torture. So my tickler has to be experienced and know how to get me laughing

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back