• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who in cable news would you love to tickle?

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
My personal top five:

5. Nicolle Wallace (MSNBC)
Screenshot 2021-03-13 192309.png

4. Norah O'Donnell (CBS)
Screenshot 2021-03-13 192405.png

3. Kate Bolduan (CNN)
Screenshot 2021-03-13 192020.png

2. Ana Cabrera (CNN)
Screenshot 2021-03-13 193609.png

1. Erin Burnett (CNN)
Screenshot 2021-03-13 191234.png

This is a favorite category of mine. I'm not a tickler but I've got a weakness for the idea of these sharp, accomplished women turning their meticulous competence to the task of reducing me to a flailing pile of giggles.

Erin Burnett especially -- she's sardonic and skeptical and with those big merciless hands and gorgeous arms she'd have me beseeching her to stop the onslaught within seconds.

Others include Mary Katharine Ham -- another smart, strong one with a sense of humor and a wicked refusal to suffer foolishness. Brooke Baldwin projects a sly sense of fun. Also Jackie Kucinich, Arlette Saenz, Asha Rangappa, Katy Tur, Catherine Rampell.

(Wish I could attach some images but that function's still not working for me.)

This is a favorite category of mine. I'm not a tickler but I've got a weakness for the idea of these sharp, accomplished women turning their meticulous competence to the task of reducing me to a flailing pile of giggles.

Erin Burnett especially -- she's sardonic and skeptical and with those big merciless hands and gorgeous arms she'd have me beseeching her to stop the onslaught within seconds.

Others include Mary Katharine Ham -- another smart, strong one with a sense of humor and a wicked refusal to suffer foolishness. Brooke Baldwin projects a sly sense of fun. Also Jackie Kucinich, Arlette Saenz, Asha Rangappa, Katy Tur, Catherine Rampell.

(Wish I could attach some images but that function's still not working for me.)

Totally with you on Erin Burnett. She's been my #1 for years.

And Brooke Baldwin is literally right outside my top 5. I love her personality. She seems like the type of person who upon being introduced to tickle fetishes, would be ruthless as a ler. I hate that she's leaving the network next month. But I've become big big fan of Ana Cabrera, and she's now gonna be the host of a Mon-Fri early afternoon show. So while Baldwin leaving sucks, I am glad that I'll be seeing Cabrera more

And when it comes to attaching images, it wasn't working for me last night at first. But then I found this thread on the issue. Try doing what TMF Jeff says about the address window. That's what worked for me. https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?310207-Can-t-post-pictures

Some of these may be former ones, but they are still in there because they did work in cable news, and a couple from the Weather Channel too.

(I dont have pictures, sorry)

Erin Burnett

Susan Hendricks, CNN Headline News

Christi Paul, CNN Headline News.

Heather Tesch Weather Channel.

Alexandra Steele. (I think she may be at some TV station in Atlanta, or maybe even retired. ) Ms Steele worked at The Weather Channel for many years.

I would love to be tickled to insanity by Heidi Watney, sportscaster for MLB Network. :devil:

Attachments

• Heidi_Watney.jpg
    Heidi_Watney.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 34
Yea, Erin Burnett. I have no idea why she’s so popular in this category, but yea... I think her shouty voice, I’d love hear cackling. Norah O’Dowell and Brooke Baldwin, I’d love to gently explore their feet and see what happens

Brooke Baldwin - 1st ballot
Alison Kosik - ever since way back when...
Kate Bolduan - it would be so refreshing to see her laughing crazily
Christi Paul - so hot!

Stephanie Ruhl
Hallie Jackson
Nicolle Wallace - when she puts those glasses on!
Katy Tur
Kristen Welker

Pamela Brown
Ana Cabrera
Erin Burnett

Soledad O'Brien - her twitter pic: her in her office, those feet up on the desk

Locally...
Lisa Hernandez - KPRC Houston!
Chita Craft - KHOU Weather!

Now on MSG Network in NYC the Knicks network. Rebecca Haarlow, sideline and studio reporter

Had to look up Erin Burnett on wikifeet, hot damn she's got fantastic arches and toes.

Weather channel ladies, Jen Carfagno, Alex Wilson, Jacqui Jeras, and Mollie McCollum. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back