• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is secretly Majorly ticklish???!!!???

Iam very ticklish all over, with my worst spots being my sides, ribs, belly and feet. Iam mainly ler, but a few times I have gotten tickled unmercifully.
Welcome to TMF, please check your Private Message box at the bottom of the page where all the different subforums are, on the page after you enter. I left you a message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you with a PM soon.

All the best,
Mitch

Well, if we told you if and where we were ticklish, it wouldn't be much of a secret, now would it :confused:

cluelessone said:
Well, if we told you if and where we were ticklish, it wouldn't be much of a secret, now would it :confused:
ah! the cluelessone isnt so clueless is she!

Clueless is a coy one. Interesting. Normally I dont have a problem discussing my ticklishness, and where Iam ticklish, but some people feel they dont want to discuss it, which is their peroggative. Perhaps clueless is saving her ticklish info for that special someone.

Mitch

omg...

i'm ticklish anywhere you can tickle but mostly my feet. i used to walk around bearfoot and when i would take my shoes or something off i couldn't even touch my feet they're so sensitve and ticklish!!!
:manicd: :tickle: me and my sister get into tickle fights alot :tickle:

Re: omg...

deppster3389 said:
i'm ticklish anywhere you can tickle but mostly my feet. i used to walk around bearfoot and when i would take my shoes or something off i couldn't even touch my feet they're so sensitve and ticklish!!!
:manicd: :tickle: me and my sister get into tickle fights alot :tickle:

:D :devil:

Share more Share more details details deppster

hehe i really must lay off the sugar packs

I love Clueless' coyness on this issue. I guess she's just not the type to open up about her secrets on a message board, LOL! That's cool. Sometimes it can take a bit to get used to this place and feel comfortable with it.
Clueless, please check your private messages box at the bottom of the page where all the forums are. I left you a message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

cluelessone said:

I agree 100%. Especially since, for me at least, some of us are new here, although I've floated in and out anonymously from time to time, I finally decided to register for the heck of it. As far as ticklishness, I say some things are best left to the imagination. You go Clueless!

I have to concurr with Clueless and Becca- though it might be infered I am deathly ticklish in all the usual places. ;)

WraithTickler said:
I have to concurr with Clueless and Becca- though it might be infered I am deathly ticklish in all the usual places. ;)

Is that infered ticklishness due to your mere presence in a forum such as this, or am I perhaps missing something less subtle?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back