• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the most SADISTIC & EVIl RUTHLESS TICKLER on The TMF?

d-1b

Ok So who is the most brutal evil sadistic tickler?

Ya know the real torture guys that are into extreme m/f tickle torture?

Everyone will have their own opinion. It will be nice to see everyone's thoughts on this.

I agree

Im am excited to see what people's thoughts are...and who comes out of the woodwork to post on this and who actually thinks they are that evil and sadistic!

How exactly are we supposed to compare ourselves to each other?

I don't know where I rank, but I can tell you that I'm legitimately a sadist, looking to inflict suffering with tickle torture.

I have a few opinions on this matter. I have to think before posting. I can only go on what I have seen. I will be back later with my answer.

how to determine

I think the way to determine is to think about how you will and or want to tickle and then go from there, and see what everyone else posts.

Prob the best way.

Well that's a easy question. I am, ha ha ha ha ha!!!

lol

this is a good thread, glad I started it! Keep it going!

Yeah, I don't see this thread becoming a legitimate, or even entertaining, contest. The question is just impossible to gauge.

Well I would have to say that is ME...LOL It really depends on who I am tickling. I can tell you this that the more ticklish I find a lady to be the more sadistic I am in tickling her. I love to tickle an EXTREMELY TICKLISH lady and can tickle someone like that all night long. If a lady is only slightly ticklish or moderately ticklish then I lose interest in tickling her after awhile. If she is very ticklish I can tickle her almost as long as an extremely ticklish lady. Anyway I love to tickle torture.

From what I've heard is LeeAllure quite adept at this, but I haven't seen it for myself.

As for me, I am a proper sadist but I have no clue how I compare to others.

I am! But then again I expect no less when i'm on the receiving end as well!

If I am given "free reins" by the 'lee then I am pretty damn sadistic by nature, but I have no idea where I'd rank compared to others.

And I mean, the replies by individual 'lers in this thread aren't going to be biased at all! :neenerneener: ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back