• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is your number 1 favorite tickle model of all time?

Just 1? Tough but I'll have to say Cecelia (aka Celia) from Tickle Central.

FMC

Catalina L'Amour with pantyhose in stocks is an old favorite :)

Holly Heart from TA
Keri from TA
Joey from TA
Baunfire from S&WT
Dre Hazel from various

I favor a lady who goes by the name of Jaguar. She's in several clips, but I don't remember the name of the producer. I really like her style.

If you are talking about the 80-90's model, then oh, yeah, she is great. She has this uncontrollable laugh. She did several of the Prestige Student Fetish videos.

I would also like to add a VERY underrated tickle model, mainly underrated because she mainly does bondage scenes that have brief tickling. Amanda Bryant..... she's not my number 1, but she's certainly growing on me. Hyper ticklish reactions in her bondage scenes.

If you are talking about the 80-90's model, then oh, yeah, she is great. She has this uncontrollable laugh. She did several of the Prestige Student Fetish videos.
I don't think that's who I'm referring to, but I like your description. Here's a quick screen cap of the lady I'm talking about.
Jaguar 01.PNG

Priscilla James from Real Tickling, by far. And Vivian, but I forget from where. Her 14 minute foot tickling clip is too hot for words.

Hmmm... tough one. I'd probably have to go with Dita from MTP. She was bat shit ticklish!!

nicole oring and akira lane to sexy and very ticklish asian women for sure

Geez i could be here all day with this one. In no particular order

Raven from RealTtickling. AKA Bella Carerra Now

Crash from Tickle central

Alexis and Ariana from MTP.. Jeff you lucky bastard...

Jackie from the old LOL clip store.

Cam from Tickled Pink

Savannah.. from me... duhh.

Audrey Lords from SilverCherry.

Sandra from Tickling Submission (Czech Tickling).

Sandra is amazing. I always thought she was more of a 'ler, but after going through all the clip pages, I'd say she's received it equally, if not more than, she's given it out. She's always crazy sexy.

Geez i could be here all day with this one. In no particular order

Raven from RealTtickling. AKA Bella Carerra Now

Crash from Tickle central

Alexis and Ariana from MTP.. Jeff you lucky bastard...

Jackie from the old LOL clip store.

Cam from Tickled Pink

Savannah.. from me... duhh.

Audrey Lords from SilverCherry.

I envy that you have the honor of touching Savannah's feet, especially when they are in nylons. I would imagine it has a surreal quality to it like when something great, but never expected, happens to you. It must be that feeling of "I can't believe this is actually happening."

OK, I can't resist chiming in too, but a bit differently. First, as background, here are some ticklish features I love most, and top example models from my favorite clips...
- helpless extreme laughter: Kagney Linn Karter (FM), Renee (PV), Dyan (TMM), Holly Heart (TA), Violet (CTG)
- explosive, high-pitched screams/squeals: Britney Brooks (TC), Angelina (UK), Dacy (TC), Renna (SC), Scarlot (UK)
- adorable and even cuter tickled: Audree Dupree (RT), Crissy Moran (TC), Alexis (SC), Samantha (TA), Isabella Janacek (FM)
- clearly loves being tickled: Holly McGuire (UK), Jasmine (TH), Christine (LTC), NT "Interview" girl, Brandy (LGZ)
- sexy laughter/reactions: Lil Dee (B&S), Mandy (TG), Prisca (FT), Milf Nikki (TA), Daphne (RT, aka Kayla Jane)
- incredibly turned on by tickling: Ember (SWT), Diane (TA), Lola (FT), Amber (TA), Sydney (FT)

Obviously these features are not mutually exclusive. Many great models have several, so were hard to list. Worse, doing it this way left out some longtime faves who are great overall but don't quite make my top in those categories. (Sara, Catherine, Zoe, Rene, Portia, Danica, Melisa, Crystal, NT "Tickle Frigid" girl...)

I didn't even list sexy lers, because to me that's different and distinctly secondary. I think specifically of lees if asked about favorite models. Plus I've dragged this out too long already.

All that said, my all-time favorite is surprisingly still easy: Lena of French Tickling

She has most of the features: super hot, amazing reactions, clearly loves it - the perfect tickle toy!

Amber from tickleabuse.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think going by the clips I own, Meredith from TMJ by clips wise but I guess I would say Priscilla James cuz when I first realized my tickle fetish is when she was in her prime and I just fell in love so would have to say Priscilla... Was always a sucker for red heads..

Priscilla James is the queen, and I would put Gia from Tickling Paradise right up there with her. Legendary in the tickle vide biz.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back