• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who loves French Peddy's? I do! I do!

TickVix

1st Level Red Feather
It's just something about a french pedicure that adds a hint of elegance in my opinon. Don't get me wrong I adore regular pedicures too, but I guess I just fine the clean cut design of a french peddy very appealing :). What do YOU think? :)

It's just something about a french pedicure that adds a hint of elegance in my opinon. Don't get me wrong I adore regular pedicures too, but I guess I just fine the clean cut design of a french peddy very appealing :). What do YOU think? :)

Nothing wrong with a french Pedi, I like them too and have done hundreds of them. Clean look and easy to maintain :bubbly:

I agree with matt. Although, I really think that a french manicure looks best on a vicious lady 'ler than the same pedicure looks on a lady 'lee. Just my opinion.

I'm actually not a fan of the french pedicure. French manicure, yes, but french pedicure to me often looks like there is nothing there. The darker colors definitely have my vote hands down. :)

I like painted toenails that are light reds or pinks most of all. But that is just me.

Speaking of the Devil

I'm indifferent to French pedicures.

The colors I think look best on nails are tangerine orange, shimmery copper, black, fluorescent green, and coral red. :) Those are basically the only colors that will get a thumbs up from me. :)

I'm actually not a fan of the french pedicure. French manicure, yes, but french pedicure to me often looks like there is nothing there. The darker colors definitely have my vote hands down. :)

this

or it can even make it look like she needs to cut her nails badly ; not a fan:shrug:

As long as it tastes good and has lots of fiber.............

Only the home made ones done with Wite out!!! OK, I do like them and also like regular ho red or pink polish.

well by default most french pedicures display just a blank toenail with a white tip. I like to get jazzy with it lol. meaning that if I'm in the mood I'll have a solid color for the base :) and a non white color for the tip. It depends how I feel, but I make sure the two colors I use always compliment each other. Take halloween for instance it could be an orange and black theme, Valentine's day, pink and white or red and white. Just being a little creative over here lol.

well by default most french pedicures display just a blank toenail with a white tip. I like to get jazzy with it lol. meaning that if I'm in the mood I'll have a solid color for the base :) and a non white color for the tip. It depends how I feel, but I make sure the two colors I use always compliment each other. Take halloween for instance it could be an orange and black theme, Valentine's day, pink and white or red and white. Just being a little creative over here lol.

...but in that case, it wouldn't be a true french pedi...so I guess I could see myself being into that kind of thing if the feet were sexy enough lol

...but in that case, it wouldn't be a true french pedi...so I guess I could see myself being into that kind of thing if the feet were sexy enough lol

lol yes that's true, it wouldn't adhere to the laws of what a true french pedicure would look like, but.....it's still along those line lol. Eye catching colors and designs are always a plus right? lol

lol yes that's true, it wouldn't adhere to the laws of what a true french pedicure would look like, but.....it's still along those line lol. Eye catching colors and designs are always a plus right? lol

Absolutely! They look better on film as well lol ;)

French pedis are one of my favorites...maybe my favorite. Directs Jill and Vix to the "feet and assets" thread:)...

The standard French pedicure does nothing for me. I much prefer some color on the toes. What you describe, however, sounds colorful and eyecatching, and would get my vote.

I love French Pedicures on women. They look classy, regal and incredibly sexy. I prefer it to all other pedicures. Next on the list would be red's, pinks and flourescent colors that accentuate the toes and make them stand out.

Wow, I'm totally loving the responses I've gotten on this thread thus far. Keep them coming guys and gals I'm really interested to hear what you all have to say :).

i really like french manicures but for pedicures i do not like the french look

i feel like it usually makes the persons toenails look way too long and i can't stand too-long toe nails

plus i really like fun and exciting colors and think they look great on toes...and i feel like my feet look super sexy with bright pink or bright red toe nails.

I love a French Manicure...pedi would be fine too, especially if they match the hands. I actually couldn't give a rats tuckus what color nail polish the toenails have, for me ALL the beauty of the feet reside in the soles.....for me soles are sheer poetry...

I first thought this thread was misspelled and should have been "Who likes French Teddies"!! .LOL....my Fraudian slip is showing I'm afraid.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back