• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who Thinks Isabeau Should Get Her Own Archive?

knight said:
Let me chime in here. I also think Isabeau deserves her own archive. She's been quite prolific lately, and she's getting better all the time.

now Knight..if anyone deserves an archive it is you..your stories are well thought out and so imaginative and creative.. thank you for your vote of confidence.. :twohugs:

toneus79 said:
Only if there are clips and pictures :Hyrdrogen

um clips and pictures of my stories?? now there's an interesting thought..actually i think that there are those who deserve an archive, such as Daumantis, with his fantastic nylon dungeon stories..

TicklishGrl4Lfe said:
I think Isabeau deserves her own archive for all of her awesome stories! DOes anyone agree with me? :angel: :bowing:
I do I do!! :bouncybou

thank you guys so much..it truly means everything to me that you think my writing is good enough for an archive of my own..time will tell. i need to get busy and write some more soon..thanks again.. love you xoxo

isabeau said:
thank you guys so much..it truly means everything to me that you think my writing is good enough for an archive of my own..time will tell. i need to get busy and write some more soon..thanks again.. love you xoxo

Dear you deserve a whole forum.... :cat: togheter with chelsea

I don't see why not. It would make her stories easier to find.

Too many good stories get pushed off too quickly to find.

I have no problem with the nomination for Isabeau whatsoever....

...her contributions to the TMF are unquestioned, and she makes an excellent choice. As for her stories, I need to truly read one before I can judge, but based on her other contributions to the forum, I'm sure her stories would have to be wonderful, and it's also incredibly likely just from what I know of her that an archive for her stories would be a great idea.

I say yes siry

They gave me a story archieve and I can't hardly spell, and I don't not know much about grahmmer, so sure why not. :lurking:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back