• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who throughout history, in terms of tickling, would you like to experience being?

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
What time period would like to visit?
For me, I would like to be a wealthy Chinese in Ancient China during Tauism or Confucianism when they used to do foot-binding to women. The thought of being the first person to remove those silky scarves that kept her tiny feet bound tightly is mesmerizing. Imagine how sensitive those feet would be to be touched for the very first time after so many years; the wives of ancient Chinese could put up very little struggle in terms of intimacy, so if the husband wanted to tickle, <<<<---- then i guess thats what it was going to be. Very intriguing.....Just a thought about some fantasy

Any others? :upsidedow

You might want to look up pictures of what bound feet actually look like....

Gothmog is right. Nothing intriguing there at all.
Those poor girls feet were wrapped in thight bandages so they couldn't grow. Bones were breaking, toes were doubled under the soles, deep cuts made into the soles to make this possible. Can you even imagine the pain involved? When these girls were grown up their feet were crippled and almost disfunctional.
I'm pretty sure, if you love women and their feet you wouldn't want them to go through THAT kind of torture just to be able to touch some sensitive skin :confused:

Gothmog said:
You might want to look up pictures of what bound feet actually look like....

yes i agree with Gothmog..you do realize the bones are all broken? that the bindings keep the feet from growing, which in turn breaks the bones? a very painful procedure, and if you would remove those bindings, the pain is intense..excrutiatingly intense..a very unnatural custum...

i would like to meet the Marquis De Sade..

When I was a boy, there were still elderly women alive in Mao's China who suffered the agonies of foot binding. Today, in Africa, they have genital mutilation...

Insanity prevails upon this earth.

I have to agree with everyone here. Those poor feet are not appealing at all and I feel sorry for the women that had to suffer through that.

Now whether true or not there are stories about ancient China where the upperclass were punished by beng bound to a slanted board, head toward the lower slant, naked or at least feet bare and tickled by members of the other sex. The position was humiliating but provided no overall harm.

If true, I wouldn't mind being a guy tickled like that by a group of women -- although I would rather not be tickled by women who pissed off because some guy forced them to deform their feet.

barefeetarebest said:
What time period would like to visit?
For me, I would like to be a wealthy Chinese in Ancient China during Tauism or Confucianism when they used to do foot-binding to women. The thought of being the first person to remove those silky scarves that kept her tiny feet bound tightly is mesmerizing. Imagine how sensitive those feet would be to be touched for the very first time after so many years; the wives of ancient Chinese could put up very little struggle in terms of intimacy, so if the husband wanted to tickle, <<<<---- then i guess thats what it was going to be. Very intriguing.....Just a thought about some fantasy

Any others? :upsidedow

:eek:

Nope, I'm afraid I have to agree with the masses--intentional mutilation isn't what it's cracked up to be. Let me keep my size 9s and my genitals just as they are, thanks!

However--nobody answered your original question, so I will!

I would adore having the opportunity to return to a time when women built like me were all the rage, the ones in demand, the sex objects...and all those skinny little schmoos were the ones who were the servants and/or made fun of--and the ones who were used for experimentational (is that a word? lol) purposes. For ONCE. :devil:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Like Gothmog said...you may want to look up "footbinding".
It was actually quite "painful" and in and of itself could be considered torture.

TTD

Any period where indoor plumbing was indeed available to all in in regular use by all.

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
Any period where indoor plumbing was indeed available to all in in regular use by all.

TTD

for the first time in a forum or chat room this really mad me LOL!

Well it seems i may have been somewhat hasty in this post because the reality of what footbinding was is so far from what i had imagined, so i cannot disagree with anyone who challenged the idea.
I still think the question itself about timeperiods is valid and thank Mistress Aura for your response.
Glad to get some conversation going with you guys and stop feeling like such a :lurking:

Well to come back to this again, I didn't mean to be a party pooper or anything, I am just an East Asian history and culture enthusiast, and thought maybe I should offer my two cents. Indeed I think if feet were to be bound like that the feets' nerves would be pretty dead, or it would seem to be that way. I also think the whole Chinese torture method is kind of bogus too, there aren't any historical documents for it, and the ancient Chinese were quite good at documenting every little detail about royal and palace life.

I'd say something about your idea, but everybody has already said everything i wanted to say. So I'll just stand here and look cool. :cool2:

TickledToDeath said:
Like Gothmog said...you may want to look up "footbinding".
It was actually quite "painful" and in and of itself could be considered torture.

TTD

You bastard :rant:

I wanted to be called Tickled to Death :jester:

WheresThe Clip? said:

hmm there is only one TTD, however i hear he is a creep so you are better off without that name...hehe plus he has this huge mouth lol..and tends to tell things that aren't actually true..:D

actually i like your name..

anyhoo i'm surprised no one was outraged that i wanted to meet the Marquis De Sade...

I have to admit that historical settings have always been kind of appealing to me. I've written a story that is set in the Middle Ages. The leading character is a young maidservant who happens to be a little too brusk for her role, and during her punishment the earl who is her master discovers his love for tickling.

Wouldn't mind being her. :)

Supposedly, a fair amount of tickling went on in the court of Catherine the Great of Russia. I recall reading how the empress enjoyed viewing some of the ladies of the court being tickled as a form of punishment for things like spreading malicious gossip, lying, impoliteness, etc. I don't know if this is historically accurate, however real or imagined, it has a nice ring to it!

binding

I have to agree with everyone here...binding is not appealing and from what I know about it it is very painful

Gothmog said:
Well to come back to this again, I didn't mean to be a party pooper or anything, I am just an East Asian history and culture enthusiast, and thought maybe I should offer my two cents. Indeed I think if feet were to be bound like that the feets' nerves would be pretty dead, or it would seem to be that way. I also think the whole Chinese torture method is kind of bogus too, there aren't any historical documents for it, and the ancient Chinese were quite good at documenting every little detail about royal and palace life.

I'm not sure about this but there may be some evidence of Chinese maids being tickled on their bare feet for the entertainment of the bound-foot wives of the Emperor and other dignitaries. Apparently they (The Wives) were enchanted by the way the concubines' feet would wiggle and squirm under the feather.

A while back I read somewhere (Maybe FOOTSY magazine again RIP :cry1: )that Simon De Montfort - a key adviser and eventual for of King Henry III - would arrest any fair maidens that took his fancy on spurious charges and have their feet tickled until they 'confessed'. He maintained this was a kinder form of interrogation than the usual, as it wouldn't harm the women physically.

WheresThe Clip? said:

LMAO!!!

Sorry my friend....I've been TickledToDeath since the late 1990s
(give or take a century or two) :rolleyes: :imouttahe

isabeau said:
hmm there is only one TTD, however i hear he is a creep so you are better off without that name...hehe plus he has this huge mouth lol..and tends to tell things that aren't actually true..:D

actually i like your name..

anyhoo i'm surprised no one was outraged that i wanted to meet the Marquis De Sade...

LMAO! I am not a creep. I speak only truths and care only to help ticklers near and far.........and make sure tickleees get what they soo need and deserve, much like yourself, ISA :angel: :angel: :woot: :D

TickledToDeath said:
LMAO! I am not a creep. I speak only truths and care only to help ticklers near and far.........and make sure tickleees get what they soo need and deserve, much like yourself, ISA :angel: :angel: :woot: :D

o brother...that is sooo not true...you weren't being of any help and you know that...now what did they do to tattletales in ancient times? they cut out their tongues...hahahahaha...o and TTD isn't really a creep, it's a term of affection between us, sort of lol....

isabeau said:
o brother...that is sooo not true...you weren't being of any help and you know that...now what did they do to tattletales in ancient times? they cut out their tongues...hahahahaha...o and TTD isn't really a creep, it's a term of affection between us, sort of lol....

I was too being of help. Help to a ler who will be tickling you into insanity moreso now thanks to ....me! :devil2: :2poke:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back