• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who wants anime chicks!

AphroditeRabbit

TMF Master
I've been posting anime pictures of hot women, men, and just plain cool ones. However I'm guessing that not many people check the story section for pictures. So I can post some anime wallpapers here if anyone likes. They aren't tickling or anything, but I managed to actually find ones with girls wearing black nylons, bikini, and hot men to that effect. So if you have a special request, or just want me to post a certain anime wallpaper that is NON tickling I will be happy to help you. :laughing:

Hm

How about this. I'll just start posting pics then and everyone can tell me which ones they like and I can try to find more in that category!

Pic number one: Haruka Haruhara is the babe in this one. She is one of the main characters on the short series anime "Furi Kuri" or otherwise known as "FLCL".

Pic number two: I think one of our moderators would like this one since his signature pic is of him :happy: Anywho. This is our man from the anime Hellsing.

Pic number three: This rather stunning pic is of Cloud Strife, our main man from final fantasy 7 (great game by the way). However in the form he is in this picture, I believe that it is from the not-so-newly released game Kingdom Hearts combining Final Fantasy characters as well as ones from disney.

Pic number four: Correct me if I'm wrong since I do not watch this anime, but the red head and all of the other ladies in this wallpaper are from "Teacher Please!" otherwise known as "Onegai Teacher". And they are all wearing swimsuits! Can't ask for more!

Pic number five: Also from the anime mentioned above, the Teacher from the anime (Red headed babe) is laying on the bed here wearing black nylons as the boy who comes to have affection for her is bursting in.

Attachments

• flcl09b.jpg
    flcl09b.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 3,804
  • hellsing_1_800.jpg
    hellsing_1_800.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 1,953
  • kh2-1024.jpg
    kh2-1024.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 1,506
  • onegai_10.jpg
    onegai_10.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 3,728
  • onegaibg7-1024.jpg
    onegaibg7-1024.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 4,743
Good stuff! I, too, think those last two pics are great. ^_^ How many of these have you got?

How many anime wallpapers and pictures?

Jaynin said:
Good stuff! I, too, think those last two pics are great. ^_^ How many of these have you got?
I have more anime wallpapers and pictures than you can count. I collect them and draw what I see. Except I like to add my own interpretations. Great fun! I'll estimates hundreds if not more. So no request is too great. :happy:

Babes only

Since it seems only guys are downloading them at this point, the only attachments on this particular one will be anime babes.

Pic 1: This is of Rikku, who was a member of the final fantasy 10 crew. Now coming up in December, she will be part of the Final Fntasy X-2 crew! (A game which I of course plan on buying). She changed outfits in the game for armor and advantages over enemies. This one happens to be skimpy.

Pic 2: This is of Street Fighter Chun Li. Losing her father to M. Bison, she swore to avenge him by studying what her father taught her. Now she can dress to kill, fight to kill, and anything else that requires killing.

Pic 3: I am a fan of Faye Valentine if anyone cannot already tell, so I have quite a few pics of the Cowboy Bebop crew. This one features Faye wearing a killer leather low-cut dress and a gorgeous intricate gold necklace. It reminds me of something ancient Egyptian women would wear.

Pic 4: The first anime I ever watched was speed racer. Second being Sailor Moon. I likes Sailor Moon alot better....Anywho. This picture is a digital creation that I have seen only on a few sites. Its quite.....sexual. Their uniforms are shiney, tight, and Raye is grabbing Minakos breast. And Usagi's lower region is rather well outlined through her suit. Figured you might like it. I posted some of these already yes I know. But I'm gonna put some of the same ones here too.

Pic 5: Since it would seem the Onegai pictures I posted before seemed popular either because shes hot or because she was wearing revealing things, I decided to post another. Here she is again looking like she was just going to some booty call or coming from it. You be the judge!

Attachments

• 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • cl_a.jpg
    cl_a.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 1,207
  • CowboyBebop11.jpg
    CowboyBebop11.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,035
  • manga071.jpg
    manga071.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 1,919
  • onegai_1_800.jpg
    onegai_1_800.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 2,406
This is all really good stuff. I liked that Sailor Moon one particularly... ^_^

REAL great stuff.....and the Sailor Moon one reminds me of some rather 'interesting' pictures in that style. ^.^

More!

These are more pictures than wallpapers, however I have found the pictures to be alot better so I hope you enjoy!

Pic 1: This picture is of Faye Valentine. (I know I know, again?!?!) Well this one is of her in handcuffs above her head while her crew went to search through her stuff. Hee hee.

Pic 2: This is Urd from the anime Ah! My Goddess. She is the sultry, sexy, more leaning toward evil one. I found this one to be a bit of a fun one since she's so pretty here. awwwwww!

Pic 3: Anyone here ever see Tenchi Muyo? Well this anime is DEFINITLY for you. This is of Ryoko, the girl who wants Tenchi, and also is a space pirate! This picture is VERY ....interesting. She appears bound and captive by mechanical type hands holding her down! What could be more perfect!

Pic 4: For those who haven't seen Ranma 1/2. it might be hard for me to describe. But I'll try. Ranma is really a boy. But when he trained with his father he fell into a cursed spring where a beautiful readhead died. There are thousands of these springs and many people in the story landed in them. When Ranma is splashed with cold water, he turns into the beautiful red head. This is a picture of her/him (her really) in a snazzy kitty outfit.

Pic 5: This is only one of my all-time favorite pictures since I am a die-hard romantic. This portrays Usagi and Momu-chan (Serena and Darien) kissing. It's a black and white and he is leaning her down and kissing her ever so sweetly! *tears up* -sniff- My....how I love this pic..... :love:

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 1,945
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,613
  • 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,975
  • rchankitty.jpg
    rchankitty.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,375
  • darienandserenakissing.jpg
    darienandserenakissing.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,091
Oooooooo......Faye........ :love: LOL

And, I should bash you for wondering if no one here has seen Tenchi. :laughing:

Sorry!

HisDivineShadow said:
Oooooooo......Faye........ :love: LOL

And, I should bash you for wondering if no one here has seen Tenchi. :laughing:
LOL. Cmon now, not everyone who watches anime has seen Tenchi. Or maybe I just have odd friends.... :p

I watched Tenchi when I could catch it. Never enough to get all the ins and outs of it. There seemed to be many incarnations of the show and it was really confusing. But I enjoyed emensely the animation and the character design so it was alright.

^_^ This is excellent stuff... Keep 'em coming!

Break!

Sorry about not posting any for awhile, college papers and Thanksgiving hindered me a bit. New ones now though!

Pic 1: This pic contains all the babes from Ranma 1/2. I think in an earlier post I explained very crappily how Ranma 1/2 works. But that's not the point. The point is they are all in swimsuits! Yay!

Pic 2: This next little pic is from Dragon Ball! It's a child Goku on Nimbus with his power pole and the dragon in the backround. I chose this because I thought Goku looked cute, and the fact that I like dragons, and the dragon balls looked real! Enjoy!

Pic 3: I have NO idea what anime this picture is from. However shes still a girl, and better yet for you men, a girl whose clothes are either ripping apart from power or something else exposing her bum (the shot is her in the back and her head turning towards the 'camera'). Looked cool anyway...

Pic 4: This is a pic of Battle Angel Alita. She's wearing a very tight pleather-like suit holding a sword over her head and behind her back. Looks cool! Check it!

Pic 5: This last picture, if I am not mistaken, is from DOA Volleyball. I think her name is Tina, and she is in a bathingsuit/ kitty outfit. Worth checking out!

Hope you enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Attachments

• bsuits.jpg
    bsuits.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 526
  • goku1.jpg
    goku1.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 331
  • lemnear03.gif
    lemnear03.gif
    135 KB · Views: 618
  • misc6.jpg
    misc6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 345
  • tinakittygirl.jpg
    tinakittygirl.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 442
It's okay, Aphrodite! We'll forgive you just this once! Don't let it happen again! :D
Kewl DBZ pic!

I understand completely about the college papers. Keep these great pics coming! ^_^

Time for more!

Celebrate! It's time for more! yay!
Pic #1: I have always thought that the anime Angel Santuary had beautiful artwork and etc. I'm not going to even TRY ot explain the story here, you would be better off looking it up on another site. However if you don't like intense stories, intcest, crossdressers, or anything along those lines, I wouldn't suggest looking the story up behind the pic. This pic is GREAT though! This is either Gabriel angel of water (which I don't think it is) or Setsunas female form when he was an angel before the uprising.

Pic #2: This woman is from some anime (helpful description i know...) She looks like a dominatrix if you ask me...

Pic #3: Card Captor Sakura, an anime popular with all ages, is the content of my next picture. I used to watch this and I liked the show :) She looks so cute in this kitty outfit that I simply had to get the picture to show you! Story basis you ask? She accidently leads to the release of "clow cards", that is cards with monsters in them that can be released to attack or control. Until she controls, they attack! (well not all of them, but alot of them.) She was chosen to put them all back. Reason for all the uniforms you ask? Her friend (Madison I think) likes to film her in action wearing different things for her movie collection! :p

Pic #4: This pic if Vicious in Cowboy Bebop reminds me of an aspect in Wiccan religion. Anyway, check it! It's cool.

Pic #5: This is from Gundam Wing in case you haven't noticed! :) Deathscythe Hell is frankly an AWESOME name for a Gundam (so is Heavy Arms :love: ) Ooo these boys so sexy!

Hope you enjoy the new ones! If you prefer more females just let me know. But I know Nessy and I enjoy these hot sexy men even if they ARE cartoons.... ;) :love:

Attachments

• ashes_800.jpg
    ashes_800.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 317
  • bakuretsu_2_800.jpg
    bakuretsu_2_800.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 391
  • cardcaptorsakurakittyoutfit.jpg
    cardcaptorsakurakittyoutfit.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 336
  • cowboy_58_800.jpg
    cowboy_58_800.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 339
  • deathsythche.jpg
    deathsythche.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 408
Hey the 4th picture is AWESOME!
I also like #3. I've always though Card Captor was the all time most adorable anime ever. :p That's one of my favorite aspects of anime and maga are the cute little animal costumes you see so much :D
Say...sort of an odd request but you've got so freakin many of these you may have this as well. In Cowboy Bebop in the episodes toward the end there was a man who had been given female hormones and ended up sort of a half man half woman. Do you have any pictures of him? I remember him being pretty cool :p

I thought the CCS picture was great! The other ones are all cool too. ^_^ And as far as I'm concerned, you're the one posting the pictures so you get to decide who's in them. I'm not bothered by there being a few male pictures.

lol

Yes I may be posting, but I'm not posting because I like to type on computers or anything. I'm posting pictures of things you like....well I hope you like anyway. lol.
And Ness your wish is my command. You are speaking of Grenecia Mars Elijah Guo Eckener otherwise known as Gren. I don't have wallpapers of dear Gren, but I do have pictures. History of Gren someone may ask?
Gren was a man who worked with a villan in the show named Vicious. Gren was betrayed and sent to jail. They began injecting him with hormones that gave him breasts and slowly turned him woman. (purpose? no clue) Anyway. Now Gren may as well be a woman, and also does not prefer women, he likes men now! :eek:

Attachments

• gren01.jpg
    gren01.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 145
  • gren047.jpg
    gren047.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 134
  • gren088.jpg
    gren088.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 98
  • gren097.jpg
    gren097.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 100
Wowee! That first picture is cool! Thanks for these! I thought the reason for the hormones was to make him more docile in an effort to reform him. Anyway I always thought he was just gorgeous (funny thing to think of a drawing!!)
I never considered him a woman though. he's still a man just very feminine. And for some reason I've always sort of liked that stuff.

All so good!!!! I really must organize my pics and contribute something......Until then, keep em coming please! :happy:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back