• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who wants their genitials tickled??? Ooooooo....

Awwwwwwww!

So we can't have our cake and tickle it too. :blaugh: :manicd: :devil:

isabeau said:
i do not want my privates tickled on a public forum... and its genitals ya goof. you misspelled yet again. lololol

isabeau :jester: :xpeepsofa

Tickles Tamia's butt.

Tooshie tooshie tooooo!
:cool: :tickle: <<<<----

Tamia78 said:
Ya know...this is turning into the Tulipangel/Illtcklu thread! lol. Ya'll are so cute!

Does a ticklish butt count? I found out the other night that my butt is actully ticklish! You can imagine my surprise....... :cool2:.....and the surprise of the guy tickling me!

Ooooookay...

Pounces and tickles Iishieboo's tooshieboo.
:evilha: :devil2:

Iishieboo said:
*raises hand* Pick me! Pick me! :blush:
Hehe! My butt's also ticklish. Hehe! Glad to know I'm not the only one. ^________^

BTW I was just thinking....................how did you butt ticklish people find out about this? :D

I found out mine was the first time a guy goosed me. Shot about 3 feet into the air and let out a yelp that alerted people within 2 miles radius that someone was in trouble.

Nowadays, it's a bad bad spot for both Lazzy and I, so it never gets left out of the target tickle spots during play. And that goes for the....erm....frontal region, too..... :shock:

Illtcklu said:
BTW I was just thinking....................how did you butt ticklish people find out about this? :D
Hm? Well... I kinda sorta knew for a long while. Hm... Leaning against things that vibrate... Dryers and washing machines. Tags in panties or shorts (when I wasn't wearing panties). Hehe! I learned quick.
=^________________________________^=

Tamia78 said:
Ya know...this is turning into the Tulipangel/Illtcklu thread! lol. Ya'll are so cute!

Does a ticklish butt count? I found out the other night that my butt is actully ticklish! You can imagine my surprise....... :cool2:.....and the surprise of the guy tickling me!

How about genital and butt tickling, simultaneously? (Please find attachment)
<<<<----

Attachments

• bac_salon4.jpeg
    bac_salon4.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 78
Iishieboo said:
Hm? Well... I kinda sorta knew for a long while. Hm... Leaning against things that vibrate... Dryers and washing machines. Tags in panties or shorts (when I wasn't wearing panties). Hehe! I learned quick.
=^________________________________^=
PM me the details. I'd love you forever! :idunno:

I would like to have my genitals tickled in private! Hey maybe you can come over her Illtcklu and take care of that! LOL Just kidding!!! :blaugh:

:eek:

ticklejen said:
I would like to have my genitals tickled in private! Hey maybe you can come over her Illtcklu and take care of that! LOL Just kidding!!!
You are? Damn! Thought I hit jackpot!

You sure your kidding?

Maybe we better continue this in private?

isabeau said:
i do not want my privates tickled on a public forum... and its genitals ya goof. you misspelled yet again. lololol

How about tickling your publics in a private forum? (Man, that's just a really bad joke). PM me.

isabeau said:

Spelling?????? When your my size you add letters..................... :xpeepsofa

isabeau said:

What about privates tickled in a rather genteel manner?

Feathery said:
<<<<----

Feathery, now THAT'S what I call torture..... :yowzer:

We need 20 CC's of creepy in this thread, stat!

No, doctor, that's too much creepy! Any more, and the thread might die!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Tamia78 said:
Feathery, now THAT'S what I call torture..... :yowzer:

Ah Tamia, yes, perhaps torture it is... but, alas, such sweet torture!

Feathery said:
<<<<----

Oh yeah...and change the feather for a Sonicare and that would be just about what happened to me at one of TTD's gatherings...I never have thanked TTD for putting on his gatherings :firedevil :bubble: :xpulcy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back