• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whoever wins the 2019 World Series, ...

milagros317

Verified
Whoever wins the 2019 World Series, it will enhance the glory of the Dodgers.

"What?" you ask me. "Are you insane?"

Nope. Consider:

Suppose the Washington Nationals win the 2019 World Series. Then the 2019 Dodgers can say, "Yes, we lost the NLDS to the Nationals. But we did take them to extra innings in game 5, which is as far as an NLDS can go, and they did go on to sweep the Cardinals and beat the Astos."

Suppose the Houston Astros win the 2019 World Series. This team still has many players who were on the 2017 Astros. Then the 2017 Dodgers can say, "Yes, we lost the 2017 World Series to the Astros. But we did take them to game 7 and they did go on to win two World Series in three years, proving that they are a historically great team."

Either way, the glory of a recent Dodger team is enhanced.

:p :p :p

Whoever wins the 2019 World Series, it will enhance the glory of the Dodgers.

"What?" you ask me. "Are you insane?"

Nope. Consider:

Suppose the Washington Nationals win the 2019 World Series. Then the 2019 Dodgers can say, "Yes, we lost the NLDS to the Nationals. But we did take them to extra innings in game 5, which is as far as an NLDS can go, and they did go on to sweep the Cardinals and beat the Astos."

Suppose the Houston Astros win the 2019 World Series. This team still has many players who were on the 2017 Astros. Then the 2017 Dodgers can say, "Yes, we lost the 2017 World Series to the Astros. But we did take them to game 7 and they did go on to win two World Series in three years, proving that they are a historically great team."

Either way, the glory of a recent Dodger team is enhanced.

:p :p :p

I love how you start both of those with the words "Yes, we lost". That pretty much says it all about Dodgers baseball. 106 wins = meaningless wins in a pattycake division. After that it's always "Yes, we lost" time.

I love how you start both of those with the words "Yes, we lost". That pretty much says it all about Dodgers baseball. 106 wins = meaningless wins in a pattycake division. After that it's always "Yes, we lost" time.

Playing in exactly the same pattycake division, the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards had a record of 77 wins and 85 losses. Isn't that amusing?

Playing in exactly the same pattycake division, the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards had a record of 77 wins and 85 losses. Isn't that amusing?

Since you really have to yell..

World Series titles this decade: SAN FRANCISCO 3

World Series titles this decade: LA DODGERS 0

Yes, it is very amusing. It means you are actually verifying the fact the Dodgers won meaningless pattycake games to get them closer to "yes, we lost" time. The Dodgers are the most overrated team this decade. If they played in any other NL division besides the pattycake west they would be lucky to even make the playoffs.

"Yes, we lost." - Great quote for Dodgers fans.

Last note of mine in this thread.

World Series titles since moving to California:

Dodgers: Five All five as Division Champions.

putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards: Three Only two as Division Champions.

Last note of mine in this thread.

World Series titles since moving to California:

Dodgers: Five All five as Division Champions.

putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards: Three Only two as Division Champions.

I like this one:

SAN FRANCISCO: ONE DECADE - 3 WORLD SERIES TITLES

LA DODGERS: 3 DECADES - 0 WORLD SERIES TITLES

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back