• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why can't i send Private messages nemore?

I wish we had be warned about that, I didn't know my lack of posting would be punished......lol

When you get promoted to the Advanced usergroup which has all the nice perks and benefits it is not done instantly. The system updates all usergroup promotions every hour to save on server load/usage time. I would try again now, I can guarantee that it will work for you at this point.

Perhaps all of this member level stuff should be detailed in a sticky at the top of the General forum? I can see this coming up quite frequently. :p

only 4?! i have to get to work on posting if i want my PM option :amazed:

Well I have seevral hundred posts and I can't use PM'ing either.

Just a small request? :D Go back to the old style. This one looks tacky and it's a hell of a lot less user friendly than the old one. Was there any need for a change?

I'm glad I stumbled on to this topic! I was going bonkers trying to figure out why I couldn't PM anyone. I keep getting that message about "You do not have permission...", also. Will finally posting 10 posts take care of that, too?

After you have posted ten times, give it a little while, and TT enable it (He'll stick ya in a usergroup where PMing and such is allowed.).

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back