• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why daydream about ticklish celebrities?

i agree with Jpie. its not like your ever gonna Tickle ANY Celebs so i don't know why you people here on the TMF fantasie about Celebs that are Ticklish and wondering if this Celeb is Ticklish or hearing some thing on tv or online about some Celebs talking about thier Ticklish and where they are Ticklish at and getting all excited about it. The same goes for all the Celeb Tickling stories that some members on here Write.

to me it just seems Kind of really stupid and pointless to do things like this when you have no chance at all in ever Tickling any of theses Celebs.

:D My 2 cents are that celebs are both next-door type people as well as people that others day dream about. To myself, Catherine Zeta Jones is a beautiful actress but to Catherine's neighbours she is just Catherine or Mrs. Zeta-Jones. Celebs are ordinary people with aesthetic professional help and a HELL of alot of money. Celebs give people who don't know them fodder for their fantasies and for their colleagues, neighbours, staff, etc... they are as JPIE1 said "the coworker in the cubicle a few rows over."
As Frank Barrone said on Everybody Loves Raymond
what does it matter if she acquires her hunger elsewhere, as long as she eats at home".
:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back