• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why do I even come here?

WildLaughter

I'm curious about something.
I've spent half of my life chasing this tickling thing. I have no positive memories or experiences in relation to this. When I think of tickling I get depressed, frustrated, lonely, confused, and lost. I have so many more questions than answers about this tickling-whatever-you-wanna-call-it-thing. If you were to ask me if I am into tickling, I would answer "I used to be."

There is one thing I still do everyday. Visit TMF. I click to view new posts, and I scroll down, maybe view a thread or two. Then I get on with my day.
So why do I still come to an internet forum about an interest of which I have very little passion about?
Is this some bad habit I need to break?

Probably, yeah.

Do you at least get some enjoyment out of visiting the site? Because if so, I'd argue it likely doesn't matter if you still have the fetish or not. You probably just like lurking message boards. They're fairly antiquated things in the age of social media and I can imagine there's kind of a comfy feeling one could get from clicking through them.

If you're actively despondent while reading the forum, and not just thinking about your sexuality, then yeah you probably have a much more serious issue you need to work out.

It seems like maybe you're just very discouraged by a lack of "success" with tickling. If you had the opportunity to tickle someone you had a crush on right now, would you be uninterested at this point? Or is your current malaise due to frustration? If it's the latter, I'd say keep trying to make some positive memories.

I'm curious about something. I've spent half of my life chasing this tickling thing. I have no positive memories or experiences in relation to this. When I think of tickling I get depressed, frustrated, lonely, confused, and lost. I have so many more questions than answers about this tickling-whatever-you-wanna-call-it-thing. If you were to ask me if I am into tickling, I would answer "I used to be...
So why do I still come to an internet forum about an interest of which I have very little passion about?
Is this some bad habit I need to break?

I took the liberty of skimming through your posts. Sorry you're not having fun, but how much of your time is spent getting out there IRL and actually speaking to real live females? You'd have to do that eventually even if you were simply looking for unpaid sex. I'm in my early 60s, am not rich and sure as hell don't look like a movie star, but I tied my first girlfriend in '78 and looking back over the years before I met my current and happy entanglement am still delighted and amazed by my successes with a lot of willing 'girls'. Not all the time- there have been all too many miserably dry spells- but cumulatively I really have nothing to complain about.

Best advice I can give you is learn to be shot down in flames with good grace, and develop the ability to bounce back. Any normal guy out to mate gets rejected for pretty much everything about 90% of the time. The one thing that's an absolute truth is that every 'No' is one more step to a 'Yes' if you have the balls to persist and keep going forward.

And you'll have to develop your own style, but at least that way you'll know you're not being rejected for being a phony when things might have turned out better if you'd stuck to being you.

Last edited:
I know how you feel. I was a longtime lurker before I posted anything. I just didn’t feel like I had anything to offer. I even stoop coming here for years.

Then an idea for a story loosely based on an ex girlfriend of mine formed in my brain. It found mild success on another forum. Then I changed things up.

I gave my characters names, personalities, they laughed, they cried, they loved, and I kept adding and changing things. I rewrote my old stories, which were so-so, and eventually felt that they had more stories that needed to be told. I told a couple, then I left again.

I started lurking, and saw all these grand epic tales that had multiple parts, and often went into intense territory. And I thought to myself “Why should I even try?”

But these characters of mine didn’t go away. Writing them was easier than I thought. And I feel that I am contributing something after all.

I keep my stories on the lighter side, with a romantic, playful tone. You might relate to Billy.

He’s a regular guy, who falls deeply in love with a girl who is like something out of a dream. He’s never really been interested in tickling, but with someone as understanding and loving as Krista by his side, it begins to develop. As their relationship grows, they develop a mutual love for each other, and for tickling.

I know this sounds like a shameless self promotion, but check out some of my tales. And don’t worry. Krista is a total sweetheart. She’ll hold your hand, she’ll love you and tell you that everything is okay. And she’ll never break your heart.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back