• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do I feel the need to...

ViperGTS said:
...post when I am drunk?

LOL this could've been me a few hours ago, I refrained though from posting unreadable posts... I hope, I think lol :p

Just got up now to get some water and more pills to ease my bad head and a strong cup of tea with sugar as I always seem to need a tea with sugar after I've been out on the razzle.

Hope your feeling ok and not a bit icky like me lol...

Drinking lowers inhibitions in general, so ask instead why are you inhibited from posting while sober? :D

I'm feeling better now

You know what helps with sobering up?

Being given a massage that leads to being tied down and tickled silly for a couple hours.

:firedevil

slap'n'ticklee said:
LOL this could've been me a few hours ago, I refrained though from posting unreadable posts... I hope, I think lol :p

Just got up now to get some water and more pills to ease my bad head and a strong cup of tea with sugar as I always seem to need a tea with sugar after I've been out on the razzle.

Hope your feeling ok and not a bit icky like me lol...

scissorman said:
Don't worry man, we all do.

Speak for yourself, I stay away from my COMP when I'm even a little buzzed, and believe me we should all be greatful. :xlime:

ViperGTS said:
You know what helps with sobering up?

Being given a massage that leads to being tied down and tickled silly for a couple hours.

:firedevil

That was our intention, I was all cuffed up and ready for play but after a short while I had to be let loose as I wasn't feeling good, shamed to say, thats the good thing about having a very considerate ler :p :lovestory

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back