• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do men pee standing up??? Cute joke girls! :)

tulipangel

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Why do men pee standing up???
Girls you gotta love this one!!

God was just about done creating man, but he had two things
left over in his bag and He couldn't quite decide how to split them
between Adam and Eve. He thought He might just as well ask them. He told them One of the things He had left was a thing-a! -ma-bob that would allow the owner to pee while standing up. "It's a very handy thing," God told them,"and I was wondering if either one of you had a preference for it."

Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh, please give that to
me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of
Thing a man should have. Please! Pleeease! Give it to me!" On and
on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it! so
badly, he could have it.

So God gave Adam! the thing that allowed him to pee standing up.
Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place
-- first on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to
Eve, "Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have
left"

"What's it called?" asked Eve
"Brains," said God

sole seeker said:
LOL :woot:

:manicd: Wait a minute.... Male-bashing alert!

awwwww lol too bad sole seeker.... very funny tulipangel and sooooooo true hehehe

isabeau :jester:

Regarding Male-bashing....

Women aren’t supposed to snore, belch, or fart…

Therefore they must bitch or they’ll blow up! ;)

sole seeker said:
Regarding Male-bashing....

Women aren’t supposed to snore, belch, or fart…

Therefore they must bitch or they’ll blow up! ;)

Oooooh. Nice. :)

Loved the joke. :D Thanks TA!

Hey Tulip!
That was so funny!!! Hmmmm.... male bashing... sounds like the makings of a beautiful thread. But in the meantime...

Wanna know what they call a woman who works as hard as a man? - Lazy.

Very funny, Tulip!

Nah...it's not male-bashing, if it's true. Guys do think, just not with their heads......wait.......yeah they do...D'oh!

And, to set the record straight: Women do NOT have gas, vomit, or any other unpleasant bodily functions..............we just don't. Ever.

Tamia78 said:
Very funny, Tulip!

Nah...it's not male-bashing, if it's true. Guys do think, just not with their heads......wait.......yeah they do...D'oh!

And, to set the record straight: Women do NOT have gas, vomit, or any other unpleasant bodily functions..............we just don't. Ever.

you tell em girlfriend...... me vomit?? nevah and never ever have gas...

isabeau

lolol Mz Chaos..

Mz Chaos said:
Hey Tulip!
That was so funny!!! Hmmmm.... male bashing... sounds like the makings of a beautiful thread. But in the meantime...

Wanna know what they call a woman who works as hard as a man? - Lazy.

seems to me I need to take a trip to the Northwest.... :Grrr: :p

natural tickler said:
seems to me I need to take a trip to the Northwest.... :Grrr: :p
Sure NT.... you're welcome anytime... want some directions on how to get lost?

This part:

Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place. First on the side of a rock, then he wrote his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away laughing with delight all the while.

I almost laughed myself silly when I read that. It reminds me of my brother when we were growing up! (I swear, boys do the wierdest things, maybe that's because of the..you know...brains and all. :veryhappy ) LOL great joke.

Just cause I misspelled my name in the sand doesn't mean........................................................oooh..... :woot:

I remember reading a slightly different version of that joke, where instead women got the ability to orgasm multiple times.

...and wait, Adam wrote his name in the sand, then tried hitting a tree stump from 10 feet away? Damn, he must've drank alot of water before that. :wowzer:

Really? No sh*t?

Tamia78 said:
Very funny, Tulip!

Brains? We don' need no stinkin' brains!

In any case, I have seen the above claim by Tamia proven wrong during extended tickling sessions. I was not the 'ler, just observing in a club in NYC.

Question; when that happens, is proper ettiquette for the 'ler to clean it up and go on with the session, or to interrupt the session and unbind the 'lee to clean up and then rebind them and continue? I've seen it handled both ways. What I've never seen is anyone reacting the way I would've; end the session, unbind the 'lee, both clean it up and then go do something else together.
But that's me. We all know how weird I am.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back