• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do most men have the ugliest laughs?

boxleitnerb

TMF Expert
Normally I'm strictly f/f. Sometimes m/f, but at times and out of curiosity I watch f/m or m/m samples. Almost always when a guy gets tickled, I find the laugh utterly agonizingly ugly. Now there are very bad female laughers out there, too, but most of the time I find it waaaay more pleasant than men laughing.

Is that normal, do you feel so, too?

Normally I'm strictly f/f. Sometimes m/f, but at times and out of curiosity I watch f/m or m/m samples. Almost always when a guy gets tickled, I find the laugh utterly agonizingly ugly. Now there are very bad female laughers out there, too, but most of the time I find it waaaay more pleasant than men laughing.

Hard to say, but I think how ticklish the guy is a bigger factor. Finding a vid with a truely ticklish guy as the lee is nearly impossible to find.

Hard to say, but I think how ticklish the guy is a bigger factor. Finding a vid with a truely ticklish guy as the lee is nearly impossible to find.

They're all over the place. Of course, they're much easier to find if you're looking for M/M.

I think that, in general, if you're not into the kind of tickling being portrayed, you're not going to like the sights/sounds of it.

Like me. I don't like "tickle talk". I find it juvenile and stupid, and almost never will you be able to find me a video where there is any that I can sit through. That's just how it is.

Seems like a very subjective assessment, more a matter of personal preference than actual fact.

It's just hard to come by a great */m vid....
If you know of one please let me know :)

What makes a */M tickling clip "great", in your opinion? Again, it's very subjective. If you're not into */M, of course you're not going to like many clips of that kind, and you're not likely to enjoy their laughter either.

I'm personally not interested in */M at all. It's just not my cup of tea. Hell, I'm not even very fond of M/F, much preferring F/F. So I can't recommend any */M clips. But that doesn't mean */M clips in general are any worse than other types of tickling clips or that men have bad ticklish laughs. It's just that they don't appeal to me personally. I can't make any claims about what gender has the best laughter, because I'm obviously biased.

Guys' speaking voices tend to exclude the entire upper range, and when they're seriously out of control with laughter, that range sometimes mixes itself right in -- that could be one of a number of possible sounds you're thinking of, but clearly the kinds of laughter people want to hear varies with preference or just with the reasoning behind their erotic take on tickling.

Seems like a very subjective assessment, more a matter of personal preference than actual fact.

I believe this is the answer we are looking for: if you are into guys(full/partial/experimental), and that testosterone-filled and elated laugh is enjoyable to your ear drums - why not? Some enjoy it, and others would rather hear a different kind of laugh. No two is bad, but enjoyable for that individual's preference.

I believe my laugh, especially when I'm being tickled senseless, is ridiculous-sounding: high-pitched and braying with sort of a gurgling quality. I can't help but think the comical element of that sound is part of the entertainment value that makes certain people keep tickling me.

I think most men I've seen are trying too much to hold it in. Like they are trying to denie thier bodies feelings when getting tickled. I have only ever seen a select few where the male lee actually laughs (not screams or moans) his head off. General enjoyment of the moment is key. If they guy is haveing a good time it's going to reflect in his vocals.

-My two cents

I know I never try to hold it in cause I can't! I go into a hysterical scream that can get high pitched if the ler knows how to hit it just right. While I may start out with some low range laughing, at the height of things I'm screaming, laughing, and maybe even crying, like a little girl. After things stop and I catch my breath a little, my normal voice returns although maybe a bit exasperated

I always try to hold it in -- if you don't laugh they might stop tickling, plus I think it's a misguided play for dignity on my part -- but it never works; the giggles always come bubbling up and always seem (to me, anyway) to become even more girlish and giggly for my having tried to suppress them.

nope, you are weird, and prejudice.

steve

There are no ticklish guys in any video clips on the market. All I have heard is silly noises or the sounds of silence. I like f/m videos for the opportunity to have a vicarious moment, but I always turn the volume down to improve the quality of the clip. With that said, I have recorded several sessions of myself laughing while getting tickled. I thought it would be weird, creepy, etc, but it sounded alright - good enough to provide erotic memories anyway. I think previous comments about resisting too much and not enjoying the moment are true.

I think most men I've seen are trying too much to hold it in. Like they are trying to denie thier bodies feelings when getting tickled. I have only ever seen a select few where the male lee actually laughs (not screams or moans) his head off. General enjoyment of the moment is key. If they guy is haveing a good time it's going to reflect in his vocals.

-My two cents

Good call, Izamora.

I believe my laugh, especially when I'm being tickled senseless, is ridiculous-sounding: high-pitched and braying with sort of a gurgling quality. I can't help but think the comical element of that sound is part of the entertainment value that makes certain people keep tickling me.

I would like to hear that! ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back