• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why do people like magic box tickling?

porcelaindoll2

Verified
This has always confused me. Anyone who knows how this trick works should know that the girl who was put into the box has to be faking laughter when they make it look like they are tickling her feet. The feet at the other end are either fake feet or the feet of another girl that is inside the other half of the box. If you don't know how this trick works then read this http://www.ehow.com/how_2077933_saw-woman-half.html. I just wanted opinions on this.

Last edited:
I think it's cool because it's mainstream tickling. The "feet" of the model tends to be well cared for too!

It's so sexy. This hot girls (usually nylon covered) feet are helpless dangling out of a box and there's not a damn thing she can do to prevent being tickled. It's like about as helpless as you can be without being tied up.

But what I was saying is the feet they are tickling can't be the girl's feet that they put in box. If you know how the trick works then you know that can't be her feet, so she is faking laughter. That is what I'm trying to point out.

Last edited:
That's true, but that is the illusion, if you will. Some tricks show real feet, and some, such as Modern Art, cutting in thirds and Zig-Zag are the assistant's real feet.

This one was ingrained at an early age for me, and I have a box waiting in the garage hoping that my beautiful wife will overcome some trepidation and be my assistant for a little bit...

But what I was saying is the feet they are tickling can't be the girl's feet that they put in box. If you know how the trick works then you know that can't be her feet, so she is faking laughter. That is what I'm trying to point out.

I've seen magic tricks revealed, and sometimes they are real feet, but not the girl's who gets into the box. Some boxes have separate compartments and when the girl gets in she squeezes into the top half and another assistans feet slide out the other end through the feet holes. The hidden assistant is in a hidden compartment underneath the box that is built into the table.

I've seen magic tricks revealed, and sometimes they are real feet, but not the girl's who gets into the box. Some boxes have separate compartments and when the girl gets in she squeezes into the top half and another assistans feet slide out the other end through the feet holes. The hidden assistant is in a hidden compartment underneath the box that is built into the table.

So they are not tickling the feet of the girl in the top half of the box. They are tickling the feet of the girl in the bottom half of the box. So the girl that we believe is getting tickled actually isn't and she is faking the laughter. We don't get to hear or see the reactions of the other girl. The girl faking laughter ruins it for me.

So they are not tickling the feet of the girl in the top half of the box. They are tickling the feet of the girl in the bottom half of the box. So the girl that we believe is getting tickled actually isn't and she is faking the laughter. We don't get to hear or see the reactions of the other girl. The girl faking laughter ruins it for me.

Yea, but it's still sexy because a real girls feet are being tickled. What's even sexier about it is that it is not some tickle fetish model, but just a girl who is part of the show (though hidden) having to get her feet tickled when she can't even see what is going on. That makes it sexy to me at least.

They aren't always real feet; they will use a mechancal pair or dummy pair if it's a small box and space is at a premium. A clue to that is how thick the stockings are. If you can't see though them, they are less likely to be real.

If you want the real deal, you're looking for tricks of the sort that padrefan67 mentioned.

The late Tony Curtis

The passing of actor Tony Curtis made me think of the cool moment in HOUDINI where he tickles Janet Leigh's feet when she's in the magician's box.

I've never quite understood why people like it either.
Yeah I agree that if they ARE real feet, then its fun thinking that the other girl in the box is having her feet tickled, BUT, she probably doesnt have ticklish feet.
Because it would give the trick away if there was some random laughter coming from inside the box, everybody would realise there are two people in there, so she's just faking it by wiggling her feet around. Which ruins it for me.

Doll, The whole point of magic is to suspend your disbelief. I have watched almost all of the Secrets of Magic shows, and I know that all of the really good illusions are elaborate trickery. Knowing all that, I still enjoy a good magic show or illusion whenever I am able to see one. And if it envolves some bare tootsies, all the more better!

Gee, next you will tell me you don't believe in the tickle fairy!

My sense of logic is getting distorted. Most people hate it when someone fakes it. For ex. if you are tickling someone and they are secretly not ticklish, but they laugh anyway. Most people don't like fake laughter in clips. So if the general consensus is faking laughter is not cool, then why does this seem to get a special treatment? I mean why is faking in this instance ok? To me fake is fake and I hate it when someone is faking it. Maybe I'm over analyzing this? I just wanted to make a valid point.

I like the idea behind it. She trapped, she's helpless, she doesn't expect it, and she certainly doesn't welcome it (supposedly).

Also, some do it before and after cutting in half. Letterman tickled the hell out of Geena Davis and she screamed her ass off. Sexy.

love it

I find it to be one of my all time favorite mainstream tickles, even if it's not real. It's kind of the same excitement for me to have a cartoon tickle. Obviously, we know it's a girl in a studio fake laughing, and drawings, but just what it might look like if that assistant was actually being tickled is very exciting...it's also cool to bring foot tickling into a mainstream any way that's "normal". I enjoy watching others (excluding my family) see and talk about tickling. Many reasons I guess. Also, depending on how the trick is being done, someone's feet may be being tickled...imagine a helpless girl that is the "bottom" where her whole job is to get her feet tickled. sooo hot.

Bummer...I always wanted to believe it was real. Does this mean there is no such thing as Santa Claus???

If it's not her feet or whatever, the idea of a woman who is trapped in a box and is being verbally teased while her helpless feet are tickled is still a huge turn on for me.

My sense of logic is getting distorted. Most people hate it when someone fakes it. For ex. if you are tickling someone and they are secretly not ticklish, but they laugh anyway. Most people don't like fake laughter in clips. So if the general consensus is faking laughter is not cool, then why does this seem to get a special treatment? I mean why is faking in this instance ok? To me fake is fake and I hate it when someone is faking it. Maybe I'm over analyzing this? I just wanted to make a valid point.

It's because even if the girl whose head is sticking out the other side is fake laughing, there is another real girl's feet being tickled while she's hidden in the other part of the box. I think that's kinda hot because you can imagine that girl totally freaking out in the bottom part of the box while her feet are being tickled without anything she can do about it.

On the other hand, it's the visualization/reenactment of a specific type of fantasy that is simply impossible to do in real life, and it's that fantastical element that makes it appealing. One of the first pieces of "erotic" fiction (I use quotes because I was 14 at the time and it probably wasn't erotic to anyone but me) I ever wrote was about a demon who could "disassemble" people like mannequins, and he made it a habit of taking womens' feet for ticklish purposes.

Could it ever happen in real life? No, of course not - but if you're going to profess to not "get" why people like this particular "fake" fantasy, I hope you're prepared to admit that you don't "get" any of the other fiction or art produced here that doesn't involve the narrator's hot stepsister or best friend's aunt.

If I had to offer a reason as to why people get irked over models "faking it" in videos, I would have to say that it's because A) these videos are expensive and B) there's an implicit understanding that it's real. Magic shows are neither.

Magic box tickling lovers, count me among your ranks.

I guess I see you're thinking.....but when Magician's actually use the trick in a Magic Show, that may very well be true. When tickle vid producers have used it in their scenarios, the purpose of the vid is tickling vs actual magic, so I'm sure they care nothing about the illusion of sawing someone in half anyway since tickling is the main focus.

Well, from a regular person viewpoint, they would not realize that. It is called misdirection in which the performer focuses the attention of the audience to the woman not the box, and it is that kind of element that people enjoy the magic box trick.

This was a good find.

This has always confused me. Anyone who knows how this trick works should know that the girl who was put into the box has to be faking laughter when they make it look like they are tickling her feet. The feet at the other end are either fake feet or the feet of another girl that is inside the other half of the box. If you don't know how this trick works then read this http://www.ehow.com/how_2077933_saw-woman-half.html. I just wanted opinions on this.

I remember Florence Henderson and a light black girl being placed in boxes, then they shifted the bottoms of the boxes. A young Ricky Schroder "tickled" Florence Henderson's stocking feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back