• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why do producers hate raspberries/tongues so much?

I tend to agree and also the use of nibbling the flesh, that is a great way at getting reactions, well it works for me :)

Good grief - someone who has exactly the same sentiments as me!

I totally agree with you. Raspberries and tongue tickling take place in all sorts of tickle fiction but not very often in clips unless it is nibbling the toes.

However, I think there is more now than when I started viewing clips and other tickle media. The latest ff/f clip from tickle torture with Maddy as the lee has some raspberries, Czechticklishgirls uses them very occasionally (and usually only once per clip). I've never seen any from Frenchtickling or TiB/Ticklevideospa which is a crying shame.

On the other hand, Parker's Amateur Clips did have several clips of Dorothy getting raspberried but sadly they don't seem to be active anymore. Last Laugh probably has the most raspberries I've seen across a body of work so they are worth checking out.

I would be interested to hear from some of the producers why we don't see much in the way of raspberries and tongue tickling, especially in upper body clips. Perhaps some producers cannot persuade their models to do it but then many also offer forced orgasm/HJ clips etc.

Maybe they don't think there is any interest or a market for it. Let's post here in droves and prove 'em wrong. :bouncybou

There could be a number of reasons why they don't do it much. One might be that they (rightly or wrongly) don't think it gets results. Or maybe, if it's f/f tickling, the ler isn't comfortable with licking/orally stimulating another girl in any shape or form. I wouldn't mind seeing it more often, that's for sure, but it seems that, in video-land, fingers get the most results most often.

Boring? I can only assume you didn't do it right.

I find lips and tongues remarkable tickling implements. Get in close in the right place, poking with a nose does amazing things too!

We're a more casual company, and during a shoot I generally just set things up and let the ladies decide what they want to do. We did have a brief episode of Bri nibbling H&K's toes in one of her early clips, and it did get a nice scream out of H&K, but I think that's the only time it's happened for us.

I think some of the other posters are right...tongue tickling and raspberries are just a little more intimate than finger tickling. We don't hate it or anything, I just think it's less likely to happen for companies that operate in the middle of the curve. I'll mention it, though, and we'll see what happens. And btw, I think "petition threads" are great ideas to let us know what you like. :)

Take it easy,
-Q.

Too personal

As a producer I can tell that toungue and licking fall under more physical contact or sexual contact, and most of the models that do fetish have a rule against anything that might look too sexual or crossing the line to hardcore.
Specially in male producer / female ticklee scenario. On the other hand, things get more flexible in a girl/girl scene, but still they have there boundaries.

The difference with the vibrating and forced orgasm is that in this case a machine is doing the work.

We've recently had some raspberries, zerberts and nibbling occur in a number of our clips. They were all done spontaneously, they weren't scripted, but because of the positive feedback we're getting about these clips, we would like to include more of those tactics in our future clips. Every time a girl has raspberried someone, whether it be on their belly or on their feet, it made the victim break out in laughter. I was being tickled on my feet recently and Charlee nibbled on my feet like a corn on the cob and it was insanely ticklish. Not to mention, enjoyable to watch afterward. It's a highly effective tickle method.

Like skelyrata mentions, some of these things may not be within the comfort zone of some of the girls we work with. However, I don't think it's far fetched to say we could easily include those things in our clips on a regular basis. I haven't had to ask anyone to do it before and it's happened a bunch of times already. Here are the links to the threads with samples from the recent clips I'm speaking of:

Jenna's First Belly Button Tickle:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117715

Kaire Tickles Her Little Sister's Feet:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118149

2 on 1 Wrestling Foot Tickle (FF/M):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118449

Maddy's Double Team Belly Button Tickle:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118516

That's my two cents.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

I agree 100%. Tongue use is very erotic and should be featured more prominantly. My guess why you don't see more of it is it's probably more in the foot fetish than straight on tickling arena. It's really more of a sensual "ooh" reaction rather than hysterical laughter. I'm with ya though, brother...

Elijah,

would you ever consider doing a clip that featured nothing but raspberries? Maybe have one of your models tied down and have the tickler only be able to use their mouth to tickle them. That would lead to a whole clip of raspberries on the tummy. i think it would be something cool to try

Honestly, I could count the videos that have raspberry/tongue usage in them on one hand. I don't get it. There are two of the best tickle tools/tactics out there, so why dont they use them? :idunno::feets:

It's not that we don't like them, but it's not always up to us. I can only speak from my own experience, but not all the models are comfortable licking each other for a video. They're not all professional fetish models open to a variety of kinky things. At least not my models. I'd love to have them do it more often, but I can't have the models do anything they're not comfortable with.

Note that I do have a fair number of models who've been comfortable enough to use their tongue for some of the tickling, and there's some raspberry scenes as well. It's just not something I can do all the time.

Besides which, while it's great when it works, the truth is that it doesn't work with everybody. In some cases, the models were ok with licking and tried it, as well as blowing raspberries, but the results were disappointing. So there's no "oral action" in those videos, not for lack of trying, but because the potential simply wasn't there.

Last edited:
although i have to say when they are done unscripted in your videos, it is reallly cute :)

We've recently had some raspberries, zerberts and nibbling occur in a number of our clips. They were all done spontaneously, they weren't scripted, but because of the positive feedback we're getting about these clips, we would like to include more of those tactics in our future clips. Every time a girl has raspberried someone, whether it be on their belly or on their feet, it made the victim break out in laughter. I was being tickled on my feet recently and Charlee nibbled on my feet like a corn on the cob and it was insanely ticklish. Not to mention, enjoyable to watch afterward. It's a highly effective tickle method.

Like skelyrata mentions, some of these things may not be within the comfort zone of some of the girls we work with. However, I don't think it's far fetched to say we could easily include those things in our clips on a regular basis. I haven't had to ask anyone to do it before and it's happened a bunch of times already. Here are the links to the threads with samples from the recent clips I'm speaking of:

Jenna's First Belly Button Tickle:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=117715

Kaire Tickles Her Little Sister's Feet:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118149

2 on 1 Wrestling Foot Tickle (FF/M):
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118449

Maddy's Double Team Belly Button Tickle:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118516

That's my two cents.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

That's a good idea. We can certainly do that. A whole clip tickling with nothing but the mouth.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

Elijah,

would you ever consider doing a clip that featured nothing but raspberries? Maybe have one of your models tied down and have the tickler only be able to use their mouth to tickle them. That would lead to a whole clip of raspberries on the tummy. i think it would be something cool to try

Interesting. Ive been wanting so much to see more clips like these lately. raspberries , licking inducing tickling and such.

For example we seem to see more sucking and licking feet on foot fetish clips which dont include tickling. But less in tickle clips. Interesting comments to this thread.

I quite like tongues used on the feet, but I actually find it rather gross on the armpits. Raspberries are something you do to amuse kids.

That's true, but I think that's to be expected.

Well. Basically I mean that a majority of foot fetish clips Ive seen that there is no intent to tickle, only to induce pleasure and arousal. Which is wonderful. But I would love to see more licking, raspberries to induce tickling sensations. Especially during bondage.

The opinion on this thread seems that licking and so forth is considered by most modals sexual or hardcore. So I take it that licking and sucking of the feet in a fetish clip to induce pleasure is different from the same method to induce tickling?

Well. Basically I mean that a majority of foot fetish clips Ive seen that there is no intent to tickle, only to induce pleasure and arousal. Which is wonderful. But I would love to see more licking, raspberries to induce tickling sensations. Especially during bondage.

Understandable. But the fact remains that even though the purpose of licking within a tickling context isn't specifically to arouse, it's still a rather intimate thing to do. Just imagine, how would people around you would feel if you licked them? How do you think they'd feel about licking each other? Especially among friends of the same gender. It's not something I can imagine many people being ok with.

Also, we're talking about feet, here. Not exactly the most popular body parts among most of the population. A lot of people find them unpleasant, even disgusting. Even if they'd be willing to put aside the sensual aspect of licking another person (to whom they're typically not sexually attracted to), the simple fact that it's foot licking could easily put them off because they find it gross, and kind of embarrassing. Since a lot of models aren't actal foot fetish models used to this kind of stuff, you can't expect all of them to be comfortable with it. Frankly, I think the ones who agree to do it are very open-minded, and I feel very fortunate that such a relatively high percentage of my models are game. When I started my little business, I wouldn't have expected it. In fact, I originally had no plans to include licking action in my videos. Or even foot fetish stuff. That came later.

The opinion on this thread seems that licking and so forth is considered by most modals sexual or hardcore. So I take it that licking and sucking of the feet in a fetish clip to induce pleasure is different from the same method to induce tickling?

Generally speaking, yes. When you lick to tickle the feet, it's basically just a different tickling technique. Rather intimate, and potentially gross and embarrassing for some people. Definitely not for everyone. But at least the idea isn't not to arouse. Whereas there's little reason to do it for a foot fetish scene aside from the sensual nature of it. The models might not be aroused by it themselves, and they might not necessarily act like it's actual footworship (I have my models take a more casual, fun approach to it, and it's just fine if they find it a bit silly and laugh about the unsual situation). But the idea is still for it to be somewhat erotic.

Honestly, I could count the videos that have raspberry/tongue usage in them on one hand. I don't get it. There are two of the best tickle tools/tactics out there, so why dont they use them? :idunno::feets:

To me, as a producer, your assumption that we "hate" rasberries is funny at best. It's like the person who is confused why there isn't more nylon tickling or that there's too much foot tickling.

Besides some of the reasons given by other producers, not every tickler is into rasberries. Besides the intimacy that it implies, it could also interfere with the torture aspect in the mind of the tickler. Now of course that could be subjective to the tickler, but hey, he (or she) is the one doing the tickling.

I'm more of a torturing tickler like cat torturing a trapped mouse. The rasberry thing for me would lighten the mood too much. I'm more interested in pushing my ticklee over the edge. But hey, don't fret. That's just me.

Maybe some producers will include it more, who knows. But I don't see how you arrive at using such a dark word as hate. We're all here because we love our thing - 'tickling'.

JD

I'm more of a torturing tickler like cat torturing a trapped mouse. The rasberry thing for me would lighten the mood too much. I'm more interested in pushing my ticklee over the edge. But hey, don't fret. That's just me.

JD[/QUOTE]

Raspberries wouldn't lighten the mood. It could actually help in pushing them over the edge, depending on how ticklish they are. Look at Maddy from Tickle Torture, or some of the girls from Tickle Central. Raspberries tickle them like crazy and would be that push over the edge.

Rasberries and licking, in my experience, do not tickle most girls. Of course, everyone is different, but again they only tickle certain girls. Also, it's hard to find a tickler who is willing to lick a girls foot. And on top of that, if you have seen my stocks, they are low to the ground, so access is a little bit of a problem. Like some of the other producers have said, some of the models (probly most) just aren't comfortable with the licking--at least not on the first shoot. Now that I have a reputation built up with some of the models, I may propose rasberries etc in a future shoot. Thanks for the input.

Rasberries and licking, in my experience, do not tickle most girls. Of course, everyone is different, but again they only tickle certain girls. Also, it's hard to find a tickler who is willing to lick a girls foot. And on top of that, if you have seen my stocks, they are low to the ground, so access is a little bit of a problem. Like some of the other producers have said, some of the models (probly most) just aren't comfortable with the licking--at least not on the first shoot. Now that I have a reputation built up with some of the models, I may propose rasberries etc in a future shoot. Thanks for the input.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back