• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why feet?

Ohhhh yeah, it's all about them cute little toes and smooth arches, and definitely something to do with the helplessness aspect.
Also, the fact that it is kind of a personal area, i mean, a beautiful woman doesn't let just anyone touch her feet. You've gotta put in the ground work first, and she's gotta have some trust in you, and then when she puts her absolutely mouth wateringly beautiful feet on your lap, its kind of a sign that she likes you, and trusts you, and you know what that means fellas. :dancingbanana:

Whatever, my friend. Always thought Three Dog Night sucked, but to each his own. I have danced all night barefoot to the Grateful Dead, but I have always washed my feet afterwards just as I would wash my hands. And I have no idea where to get LSD. Do you?

Love,
Jean

Sorry about the stereotype; I didn't mean to offend you. My parents were hippies, but were a few years too young for Woodstock. Maybe they experienced with LSD; it would explain alot. I know that weed (I think you guys called it grass back then) may be linked to delusional thinking.

By the way, three dog night did not suck; the Grateful Dead were a boring jam band (my opinion).

Sorry about the stereotype; I didn't mean to offend you. My parents were hippies, but were a few years too young for Woodstock. Maybe they experienced with LSD; it would explain alot. I know that weed (I think you guys called it grass back then) may be linked to delusional thinking.

By the way, three dog night did not suck; the Grateful Dead were a boring jam band (my opinion).

I was a few years too young for Woodstock myself (was 12 in August 1969). And we called marijuana a lot of things back then -- weed, grass, pot, doob, reef, ganja, etc. And pot never caused dillusional thinking. Maybe it was the booze that did it. Or maybe joining the Republican Party led to the dilusional thinking.

Well, if you prefer radio-friendly pop songs over the Dead's interpretation of blues, country, folk, R&B and seminal rock-n-roll, as I said, to each his own. I'm into torture sure, but having to listen to "Joy To The World" everywhere went for months was more than I could endure. I wish there was a safeword for that.

Love,
Jean

I was a few years too young for Woodstock myself (was 12 in August 1969). And we called marijuana a lot of things back then -- weed, grass, pot, doob, reef, ganja, etc. And pot never caused dillusional thinking. Maybe it was the booze that did it. Or maybe joining the Republican Party led to the dilusional thinking.

Well, if you prefer radio-friendly pop songs over the Dead's interpretation of blues, country, folk, R&B and seminal rock-n-roll, as I said, to each his own. I'm into torture sure, but having to listen to "Joy To The World" everywhere went for months was more than I could endure. I wish there was a safeword for that.

Love,
Jean

Funny!

OFF TOPIC:

I am not a fan of Joy to the World or radio-friendly pop. Being that I grew up in the 90's, Three Dog Night was not considered radio-friendly pop; however, in the 90's Grateful Dead was considered mainstream along with Tiffany and Nirvana. Just ask my half-baked stoner friends who still wear teddy bears on their tee shirts. Personally, I listen to obscure music that is never heard on the radio, but I acknowledge a band that is talented. Three Dog Night was talented. Grateful Dead, in my opinion is repititous; although I do love their Ben & Jerry's flavor, Cherry Garcia.

Kodos, Jerry!

Funny!

OFF TOPIC:

I am not a fan of Joy to the World or radio-friendly pop. Being that I grew up in the 90's, Three Dog Night was not considered radio-friendly pop; however, in the 90's Grateful Dead was considered mainstream along with Tiffany and Nirvana. Just ask my half-baked stoner friends who still wear teddy bears on their tee shirts. Personally, I listen to obscure music that is never heard on the radio, but I acknowledge a band that is talented. Three Dog Night was talented. Grateful Dead, in my opinion is repititous; although I do love their Ben & Jerry's flavor, Cherry Garcia.

Kodos, Jerry!

Jerry Garcia wasn't talented? The Dead repetitious? No, they were one of the most eclectic bands in music history. Listen to Workingman's Dead, American Beauty, Blues for Allah. The Dead were never mainstream, even if a bunch of greenhorns leeched onto the band because they'd heard a Dead show was a great party (yes, just like the hippie movement itself, Dead shows suffered a hit when the media played them up too much, which led to too many a-holes attending shows). We longtime Deadheads called those newcomers '88ers or Touchheads (after "Touch of Gray," the only song the Dead ever recorded to go top 20).

The Dead were brimming with talent. Garcia was a national musical treasure. Phil Lesh was one of the truly terrific rock bassists, along with Jack Casady and James Jamerson. Three Dog Night didn't write any of their songs and there was nothing extraordinary about their singing or musicianship. Really, there's no comparison. But I admire your chutzpah, mentioning the Grateful Dead in the same breath with Tiffany.

Peace, brother

well me being a ler/lee I love tickling feet because I too have a foot fetish! and because my feet are extremely ticklish so I know how it feels to have them tickled! Drives me insane just to think about tying someone up and then removing the shoes and socks as they anticipate the tickling hehe anyway I think feet are sexy especially if they are well taken care of and I agree with the previous posts they are hidden most of the time and we all know how sensitive feet are right out of socks and shoes hehe:justlips:

and even better if a woman has been wearing pantyhose and boots all day her nyloned foot will be extremely warm and ticklish when that boot first comes off and the cool air hits it and fingers tickle it.

I would have to say because,..then underline all the reasons everybody else has.to tickle feet.

Wow, this is an old thread. Never quite got the feet thing myself, I'm more of a UB person. Feet are fun to tickle don't get me wrong, but it's a little overrated.

Would it not be just because they tend to be the most sensitive? Most nerve endings, or something of the sort.

yes, its a fact that the feet have the most nerve endings and they also secrete more sweat than any other part of the body, especially in shoes and socks, hence why feet smell. the sweat can also act as a lubricant and make the feet more sensitive at times.

i like feet because theyre hard to get to and theyre not as talked about as other parts of the body. theyre also pretty at times, which is a plus :)

Yeah I always wondered why people are attracted to feet lol. I can honestly say i'm not and I don't have a foot fetish. I know this has also been talked about a lot but having JUST your feet tickled can get very repetative and boring so i'm more of the type who likes to be tickled all over, not just in one spot.

Yeah I always wondered why people are attracted to feet lol. I can honestly say i'm not and I don't have a foot fetish. I know this has also been talked about a lot but having JUST your feet tickled can get very repetative and boring so i'm more of the type who likes to be tickled all over, not just in one spot.

I totally agree about the repetition, I don't know how people can sit down and watch a 20 or 30 minute clip of nothing but foot tickling, kinda baffles me.

I'd think there are a few reasons:
- Vulnerability. You can't really "block" the soles like you can by closing the armpits or putting your arms down to your sides
- Getting to bare skin. I would think it's more likely to touch the bare skin on a person's soles as opposed to the armpits, ribs, tummy, groin, etc.
- Can't argue with the power of the foot fetish.

My guess would be it has something to do with a foot fetish or maybe because it is one of the spots you can usually count on to be ticklish.

Maybe because they are an extension of the body and just look so inviting :). And since may of us don't really like to make eye contact with complete strangers, what's the next best thing to focus on? FEET! lol.

Why feet?....i just thought of another reason , besides most feet are ticklish,..they are easy to get at,..you don't have to say things like "Baby take off all your cloths i want to tickle your bare feet"...i mean you could try but it's not overly necessary unless you have other motives in mind as well.

i agree with you feet are great to tickle and watch them wiggle around but the best tickling is to explore your ticklee from head to toe and find all those ticklish spots that she may have

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back