• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why I Send Out a Safety Questionnaire for My Events- And Why the Location is Private

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
With the Mid. TN TK Munch happening next Saturday, I have my normal number of confirmations, but I have like 12 maybes in the bunch. For munches, that is also normal to me, but just in case the safety questionnaire is making a couple of my maybes hesitate, I wanted to give you a bit of insight.

1. My background- My father (RIP) was a member of law enforcement and worked for the federal government for years, and I have always been safety conscious. I know I think like him. So... If anything happened, including an emergency (like maybe a person was injured- those things happen accidentally all the time), or someone does something illegal or harmful... I can't very well make a report or send someone off with a name like FluffyFeatherToes32353263. And I'm certainly not going to say my name is Sunriseticklee. LOL I'm not. So real names are needed, but we only call the person (vanilla) what they want to be called down to their preferred pronouns. (Within reason.... FluffyFeatherToes32353263!) LOL 🙂 AND I NEVER share anyone's information with the group!
  2. I do ask for a phone number to text out the location and any immediate updates. To keep your privacy, I do suggest using forwarding number service apps like Google Voice. That way, you get the info, but I may not have your real number if you're private about that. (I am! 💁🏾*♀️ lol)
  3. The safety parts! LOL I have to ensure that attendees are 21 years or older because A- We're more than likely going to have access to alcohol. and B- I have to prove that I attempted to weed out underage members. This is pretty important to many of us and definitely for me because of my job.
  4. Yes- You have to make a statement saying that you have not been involved in a sex crime. Safety- Think back to number 1. If something goes down and FluffyFeatherToes32353263 is known for committing sex crimes all up and down the Eastern coast, I can't very well be like.... "Oh! Well... I didn't even ask! My bad!"
  5. Covid disclaimer- Yeah... Cause it's a deadly pandemic that is still going on!
  6. Munch behavior- Yeah.... Cause some folks have never been and may not know.
  7. No discrimination or harassment of any kind.... Self explanatory.
  8. No guarantees/ warranties- Can't sue us if you don't have any fun or the food was mushy or wild birds flew down to get you or you had a flat tire along the way or if it comes out that FluffyFeatherToes32353263 did lie on the questionnaire and put us at risk. Let's go after Fluffy!
  9. Questions? So you can ask me what ever you like.
That's the entire questionnaire, and it is required to attend our events (munches, play parties, gatherings). Cool thing is that it is a one and done type of deal for the most part. I do not give ANYONE's information out even with permission. If they want to contact you, they should contact you. And believe it or not, I am asked for this info EVERY TIME I have an event. Yep... Someone always asks for a list/ contact info on attendees each time.

Why is the spot hidden? I want attendees to feel as safe as possible, and that includes not sharing the location publicly.
  • I'm a single female hosting an event, and I don't need the entire public knowing where we are going to be months before hand. And that is just safe for ALL the attendees. I know some of you are like.... HEY, I'm good either way. Cool! I believe you! 😆
  • I try to give attendees as much time as possible to commit to going, but then I may have to change the location based upon the number of attendees and the actual people in the group. (I also ask attendees what they would like to eat or cuisines to stay away from.
  • I'm pretty sure, eventually, I'm going to have people in my living space. Not posting that. 😉

So! If you said you wanted to go, and the first question on the safety questionnaire made you pause, (LIKE--- My name!? I done told you to call me FluffyFeatherToes32353263! I'm about tired of Fluffy at this point!) now you know why I am doing these, and you know the topics of the rest of the sections.

Fun fact, when I do start hosting play parties... only those who attend the munch will be admitted to the following party, but that's a customary rule to allow people to get to know you socially first before you ask them to play.

Well... I hope those insights (along with my background) make some of ya feel a little better. If you are still unsure about attending, and you have any questions, just ask me. If you're on the fence, take the plunge. It is just a meal and drinks among new friends who happen to love what you love. 💞💞💞

And well... All the links:
Here is the event link on FetLife
And HERE is the original post link on TMF.

If you are interested, DM me, and give me your best email address for a link to the safety questionnaire. Hope to get to meet you! AND you don't have to be in TN to attend. 🙂

That's a wise move with the questionnaire, and those certainly very important questions to ask.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back