• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

why is getting a cell phone so confusing?

Here is what i would suggest Semore.If some of your family members have cell phones,see if they will add you on to a family plan account.You do have to buy a phone and then you pay a monthly fee depending on how many minutes a month you have available.I'm thinking that would save you money in the long run,those pay as you go cell phone plans tend to charge outrageous per minute used fees unless things have changed since i last priced them.

It is possible to get a prepaid cellphone without a monthly fee. I would only recommend that to somebody who is going to use it very rarely, only for emergencies.

A typical deal might be that you pay $135, of which 35 is for the phone and 100 is money in advance for calls to be made over the next year.

If they year goes by and you don't make that many calls, under some plans you lose the left over money. Others let you keep it if you buy more calls for the next year.

These prepaid plans should have no monthly fee, which is what you apparently want.

Cellphones!:Grrr:

In my day we had an ear apparatus that was attatched by a curly little wire to a little box that hung on your wall for the button pushin'!

You kids are so ungreatful these days!

Back in my day, when we played video games, we didn't have this fancy-fangled "auto-save" feature! We played the whole game from beginning to end! If you decided to quit halfway through it then you had to start over the next time!

That was the way it was, and we liked it!!!!

Punks!

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back