• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is it so hard to meet a damn girl on here?

Steve57

TMF Poster
I been tryin for like 5 months now and all hope is lost haha. For one reason or another it is impossible. Everytime u think yoyu gotsomething promising they stop talking to ya or somethin. so frustrating!!! Im still a damn tickle virgin.

Stop seeking out what you want. Then opportunity shall fall into your lap.

:serenity:

Meeting is one thing,...treating is another.,..if don't show respect ,..you,ll get none in return.

I don't think this is the place to meet a girl to tickle - the response I have had is that its all part of a bigger relationship - if that's what you want, possibly - but if you just want a tickle session, forget it - I got ridiculed and mistreated just for posting to get one or two tickle sessions.

+100000000000 to all the above posts

why are you expecting to meet a girl on here?

"tickle virgin" isn't that the term I coined for you Steve hun :p And the others are quite right - this isn't a dating website or a meat market, if it's mean to happen it will, if it isn't then it wont. You have to make realationships first etc, not just say "Oh I'd like to tickle you".

The TMF is only a very good tool. But it may take more than 5 months to master it.

Is the bad worker who blames the tools. Do not blame the the tool, learn how to use it instead. Practice made the master.

I been tryin for like 5 months now and all hope is lost haha. For one reason or another it is impossible. Everytime u think yoyu gotsomething promising they stop talking to ya or somethin. so frustrating!!! Im still a damn tickle virgin.

5 months? ha! ive been trying 8 years with no success! beat that!

You shouldn't set your heart out to finding someone on here, believe me I've tried. I even did the long distance thing with someone on this forum and it just didnt work out. For 2 months now I've been seeing this guy who I met passing by and things are going so brilliantly. By my luck he loves to tickle me which is a big bonus and he even knows about me being into tickling and the TMF.

So really, when you're not looking for what you want, it comes to you a lot faster when you don't even expect it and it works out in the long run.

To reiterate what everyone else has said in a shameless +1 post, this isn't a dating site. There are a lot of chill people here, without question, but if you go in expecting to meet the ticklish girl of your dreams and have that fairy tale ending, you'll be sorely disappointed. Take a breather, relax, and just enjoy the ride man. Post more, get to know people, and maybe one day you'll stumble across that girl, and if you don't? Meh... least ya might have made some new friends and become more comfortable with yourself/your fetish in the process.

hi!
well...eric33 is right.... a moral sentence, show respect and u will get whatever u are looking for! i met few girls, one and tickling session you on what? tchat...
straight i asked "iam looking to meet a girl for a tickling session, are u funny enought?"
lol its something like this, but first i introduce myself nicely, i always show respect and now about 5 girls are interrested in...right few in america and iam in europe... :-$
here maybe its possible but u'll have to do the same! show respect, take your time cos tickling is personal and need trust! it will work out! be moral, and show respect! ^^

If you're REALLY lucky, you get to make one or two really good friends in this place. If you're really lucky. And if you're really lucky, you won't meet other people who will have the unmitigated gall to tell you that you shouldn't be friends with that person.

A relationship? There ARE instances...but they're as rare as encountering a fish blowing bubble gum. You've got a better shot at finding someone in real life who accepts you for what you are, and loves you. Hey, I did.

Probably the easiest way to bond with someone to the point where a meetup is possible, is to talk in the chat room or on a messenger about anything but tickling. Imagine they're someone you met in rea life and would be talking to normally.

Once you've done plenty of that, sooner or later, it will happen. Be prepared for it to take two or three years though. Five months is virtually nothing in the scheme of things. Crappy, but true.

My two cents. If you see a profile of a girl you think you would like don't jump the gun and say wow you are hot lets get together for a tickle date right away. I know this is a tickling forum and the ratio of girls to guys is way off, but when the first thing a guy says to me is I want to tickle and suck your toes without getting to know me it creeps me out and I generally ignore those guys. PM the girl and say she is cute or sounds cool and ask for a messenger name. She still might ignore you and she has the right to do so, but if you can act like a gentleman and some crazed tickle deprived man, I feel she will be more likely to chat. Basically I'm saying get to know the person first before you jump in and say want to be my tickle partner? You will sound less desperate and horny. This is my rule of thumb for all guys, "Talk with your brain and less with your penis please." I have a tickle date with a fellow TMFer tonight and we chatted a lot first before we decided to meet.

Last edited:
I see your in Jersey there are so many here in the Philly area but you do better looking under the gathering section. I met some really nice people from this area and even going to Michigan Party. One other thing I often wonder how many with a womens name on hereare really women or this site has one of the largest lesbian and bi then other sites.

Judging by this statement it seems you have met females on the site who are in your area but they stop talking to you .... Did you ever think that it could be you and not them ?

"tickle virgin" isn't that the term I coined for you Steve hun :p And the others are quite right - this isn't a dating website or a meat market, if it's mean to happen it will, if it isn't then it wont. You have to make realationships first etc, not just say "Oh I'd like to tickle you".

isn't that how you do it? :p (JOKING)

i agree with the girl that fights 666 people,....i,m realizing it,s more fun to make fun of ourselves,.as tickley people than it is to go through all the frustration of being told to buzz off.,..try some humor ,..after all this is a laughing mater...

look at my ticklee,..ain't she purdy ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back