• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is people still calling us freaks when we are regular cool people with...

I've never been called a freak before, but I wouldn't take that as an insult. It might just be me but the term freak to me means someone who likes something or is drastically different then something I like or am. It doesn't make them a bad person, but they're just different from me, or others.

I don't know if it's that frowned upon. The coroner character in "psych" basically came out in a recent episode as having something of a tickle fetish and no one looked at him as being especially weird -- well, not for that, anyway. ;)

Because I keep asking them to? Well that is just me. You guys, I don't know. But that is what people usually call "cool people with different likes and dislikes," as you put it. We are strange, and I like it. I would rather be a freak a thousand times over than a 'Normie' for a day.

Oh, it was S6x02-"Last Night Gus" -- the "Hangover"-themed episode. I can't remember the context, I think something about everyone keeping their cool, and for whatever reason the coroner's character's mind goes here: "Oh, unless someone's tickling me, in which case all bets are off!" And giggling while saying it. Really gotta track that down and set that as my ringtone ... ;)

Go read some of the comments in the vid clip section and ticklish celeb section and you will see why .

Because if it's not just vanilla sex (not including sex with tickling) and you're into other kinks then you're labeled, but I've given up carrying about what others think of what I'm into ages ago. They like what they like and I myself like what I like. Agree to disagree is the motto.

Never really cared what I was called. I like what I like, and those who don't care to understand it can kiss my entire rear end. :)

I don't feel like a freak.
I like to think I'm normal, in an unusual fashion.
Differently normal, if you will...

I have never been called a freak, sounds like you have a problem with yourself.

Those that don't understand not only our interest, but probably every other person who has some type of fetish will never understand. Justmakes us more special :).

I don't think there is anything freaky about tickling. Alot of us seem to like it more than others and I don't see that being such a problem. Others don't like it, they don't need to deal with it.

different likes and dislikes!

Especially in TV or the MEDIA!

I would guess that people call us freaks because a lot of us are, in fact, creepy and freakish. Not by virtue of simply having non-vanilla interests, but expressing those interests in disturbing ways.

The lying. The scheming. The manipulation. The selfishness. None of it does us any good.

I would guess that people call us freaks because a lot of us are, in fact, creepy and freakish. Not by virtue of simply having non-vanilla interests, but expressing those interests in disturbing ways.

The lying. The scheming. The manipulation. The selfishness. None of it does us any good.

Wise words....

Why should we care?........ This is one of my quotes on my Facebook:"Do whatever the hell you want and if people don't like it then don't give a damn because there is no need to cry over spilled milk." -Me It seems like more and more people these days want to be judgy cunts. I am a strong believer of not letting people's words get under your skin.

I think the biggest people to brand someone with a fetish creepy are the mainstream media. Then again it's all part of the new future order, control over the mind of the mass population. The trick is don't ever listen to the media, but the majority of the brain dead society listen to all of it; this turns them into judgemental pillocks. However there are some exceptions where people can be creepy about it......

Yup. The ones the public doesn't see are the normal people who only share it with their partners and maybe casually mention it to their friends. The ones who act like unsocialized animals are the ones that people tell stories about to their friends. It's a shame, but it'll get better over time.

No one has ever called me a freak. I've gotten more respect for standing by my fetish and everything like. Society is slowly becoming more accepting.

The adult response is who cares. Work on not caring. Journaling. It is none of your business what anyone thinks of you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back