• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why is Your Fetish Secret?

This one is easy. I keep it a secret because to the mainstream society, tickling for sexual excitement is plain weird and I don't want people to think of me as the weird dude. I want them to think of me as cool. Cool is cool but weird is not cool. I know I'm not REALLY weird and you know I'm not weird, but THEY won't understand that. You dig?
Cool Dirk

Well, between DaisyCrazy and Tero, that's pretty much where I'm at as also. I'm wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more comfortable talking about it now, now that I know I'm not "The Only One" anymore. I'm "out" with a few people outside the community, only because they're so close I know they won't give me crap about it. They don't "get it", but they don't need to. Everybody's got SOMETHING that trips their trigger, that the rest of us might not understand. Tickling IS odd, though, in that it's such a simple, innocent thing, yet it provokes such intense reactions. And it ranges the spectrum from innocent horseplay to erotic foreplay. How many other kinks can you say that about? But yeah. We've all got similar stories. How just the mention of the T word in casual conversation would make us freeze, our ears swivelling towards the sound like a horse's. Or our hearts skipping a beat at those precious and all-too-rare mainstream media tickles. And God forbid, should there be any REAL LIFE tickling going on anywhere nearby, it's just about cardiac arrest time. How many times growing up did I pass up opportunities, or stop before I'd had anywhere NEAR enough, because I didn't wanna be thought of as some freak, doing that tickling thing all the time? What's wrong with that Dan guy? But NOW, baby. NOW, it's all about the love. And man, do I love tickling. Hee! I don't advertise that I'm going to/hosting our little parties, but I don't skulk around ashamed of it either, nosirreebob. Frankly, I'd never really REALLY thought of this passion for tickling as a kink (I can hear Dave groaning now, LoL, how many times have we batted this one around?), because it's so many things to us all. Sure, it can be sexual. It's very intimate. But those of you who remember Dave's kissing analogy to tickling know where I'm going already. Just depends on the who, the where, the when, etc... It CAN be kinky. (and has, and will again! Hee! Life is GOOD) But it's not a fetish. NO NO NO NO NO. I don't NEED to tickle my partner just to get things going in the sex department. I just dig it when I can. This is just a seasoning to add flavor to our lives, not the meat. Hmmm... am I making a point here, or just rambling? Ah well, free country and all that. Where was I? :ermm:

This is just a seasoning to add flavor to our lives, not the meat.

LOL Dan, your just the chili powder in the chili! Your whole reply was great. I love your use of words.

AffectionateDan said:
Tickling's such a simple, innocent thing, yet it provokes such intense reactions. And it ranges the spectrum from innocent horseplay to erotic foreplay. How many other kinks can you say that about?

Well, there's whipping....

I can remember when I was a kid being held and gang whipped. It was all innocent fun. Sure, I was scared at first, especially when I'd burst out in unconrollable yelling. (OMG, I'm so whiplish!) All the other kids around me just smiled and kept crackin' their whips. It seemed like every week we'd end up whippin someone to tears. Whew! That was sooo fun! I never thought of it as turn-on then, but eventually I did...of course, that's when I started thinking I was the only one. Alas, then I found the Whipping Media Forum.... :whip:

(I'm being silly of course :p, but I couldn't think of another "kink" akin to tickling. Hey, YOU do better! LOL)

Well, to keep this on-topic, I'm only out to those I've played with. It's really for many of the same reasons others have already mentioned, so no need to rehash.

I will add one point of note: Sometimes I think it's not the "taste" for tickling that is potentially embarassing, but the lengths to which I've already gone to satisfy it (e.g., videos, stories, TMF, yahoo groups, chats, meeting strangers under various circumstances, etc. etc.) And although I can keep perspective, for many who don't "get it" and/or who don't know me very well, that just doesn't look "balanced" at all when it's laid out like that.

For example, if I let my "vanilla" friends know I had a tickling fetish that wouldn't seem nearly as bad to me as if they stumbled upon my picture in the TMF Members Pics page or tripped over a stack of tickling videos on my living room floor....but hey, maybe that's just me.

Mr. Partickler, that's one of the funniest posts I've read. "I'm so whiplish!" LOL

Here's the way I see it:

1. Nobody, not even friends, really wants to know all the intimate details about your life.

2. If you tell yours, be prepared for when they tell theirs...and if they tell you they like to jerk off their dog, it's nobody's fault but yours. (Regrettably, this is not an example I just made up. :()

3. As a general rule I don't tell straight males anything about my sex life because they take it as a challenge or at the very least an offer (though this is less of a problem the older I get). When I do talk about sex I don't bring up tickling for the following reason:

4. When you tell someone you're into bondage and discipline, they don't reach over and try to tie you up or hit you. But if you say you like tickling, precisely because so many people don't see it as an invasion of privacy, you run the risk of them tickling you and it may be a very inappropriate act depending on who that is.

To sum up, I'm very ticklish; my ticklishness makes me feel very vulnerable; I don't like to be tickled outside of a sexual context; and....it's nobody's business what kind of sex I like. ;) :p :)

evilqueen said:
Mr. Partickler, that's one of the funniest posts I've read. "I'm so whiplish!" LOL

Here's the way I see it:

Nobody, not even friends, really wants to know all the intimate details about your life.

3. As a general rule I don't tell straight males anything about my sex life because they take it as a challenge or at the very least an offer (though this is less of a problem the older I get). When I do talk about sex I don't bring up tickling for the following reason:

4. When you tell someone you're into bondage and discipline, they don't reach over and try to tie you up or hit you. But if you say you like tickling, precisely because so many people don't see it as an invasion of privacy, you run the risk of them tickling you and it may be a very inappropriate act depending on who that is.

That is why you only tell those you want to tell. You limit who knows.

When is a secret no longer a secret? If you tell one or do you have to tell everyone? OR is it after a few?

TTD

Great Thread :)!..I am in agreement with some of the others
here that mentioned that it is difficult for them to say
the word "tickle" and personally sometimes as fully prepared as I am
to say the word,sometimes I stammer or when I say the word Tickle It
comes out sounding Louder than the rest of the words in the
sentence LOL :eek: ..But as far as sharing it with others,I am very
open about it because you never know if the person you are talking to at a local cafe may be into the same thing also my whole goal is to mmeet others & enjoy talking to others that share the same
interest.

Bella, Mimi, daisycrazy5496, you all seem to completely define what's been in my head for a long time. Write some Hallmark cards about coming out of the tickling closet or something :) Good job!

Uncle Steve

Fetish? What fetish?:p ;)

While I do not broadcast my tickle passion, I am usually quite open about it. The people I choose NOT to tell is because I don't need their constant ball busting and I know they would not understand.

TTD:D :cool: ;)

For me, the reason why my fetish is a secret is because people might think that I'm strange. The feeling is almost like causing a scene in front of public. I've hidden my fetish for quite a while and I've only told people that apparently are okay or have a different fetish. For example, one of my friends has a fetish for hands. As for my other friends, they are understanding and the women I meet are very interested. Some are either interested in the actual tickling itself or they are content with the fact that there's a guy out there not looking to touch their butts or their breasts. Although I have exposed my secret a few times....I'm actually still kind of shy about my secret.

Things are okay with me and my friends and some of them actually ask me for help in tickling. For example, one time my friend asked me for help with his wife. He said he wanted to interrogate her about some missing dollars from his wallet. He didn't want to physically harm her, but he still wanted to know. Then the idea popped in his head that I could help him tickle torture her on his behalf. Not only did it work, but she also confessed about some other things also. In conclusion, he was grateful and actually passed me some cash for my services. All in all, my secret is safe, but not to the public.

P.S.: If anyone wants to hear what happened DURING the actual tickling of his wife, just ask, I'll post the it if there are a lot of people.

Tickleshotel
...say
the word "tickle" and personally sometimes as fully prepared as I am
to say the word,sometimes I stammer or when I say the word Tickle It
comes out sounding Louder than the rest of the words in the
sentence LOL

That's hilarious:)...lol

..But as far as sharing it with others,I am very
open about it because you never know if the person you are talking to at a local cafe may be into the same thing also my whole goal is to mmeet others & enjoy talking to others that share the same
interest.

Tickleshotel...I feel this same exact way....Also, when I tell people,I make a distinction between telling them that I am "into tickling" vs "I'm very ticklish and I love being tickled"...the difference can seem trite on the surface but there is a world of difference...one sounds depraved to some people and one sounds cute...the deciding factor in what I call it... lies within the recipient and whether or not they are "into it" as well or not....
...but I have never had a problem saying the word tickle around people...actually I adore that word and always have...I refuse to stop using it because some people may think I am weird......I do get a tingle whe I hear it in conversation but I doubt that my reaction alerts anyone to the "darker" side of my interest anymore than me seeing feet does...and it does...I suppose I feel this way because I was always tickled alot my whole life and so were the people around me so to me it wasn't something sexual or even closely related to a fetish until I grew up and realized that I desired it so in those situations...or rather my desire for being tickled caused those emotions and feelings to stir...
I relate I think most closely to what daddy and terorizer said...

I would sum it up to say that when I think about telling others...
to say I dont care what they think is inaccurate....I care, naturally, because I want them to accept me as their friend and co worker or whatever, I just dont care about their acceptance MORE than I care about being myself...and such, me being very ticklish and liking to be tickled alot is a huge part of me and who I am , I choose to be myself...if people have a prob with hearing me say I am tickish and like being tickled ...that is their problem not mine...if by knowing that tickling can get me arosed causes some of my friends to feel weird or wonder if every interaction or mention of it will arise such a response I feel the burden of clarification is upon them to ask and not assume my intention or reaction...(kinda like the male friend who reveals he is gay, does that mean now that he wants to sleep with every male friend he has?...hardly...)as with anything else we express, whether verbally or non verbally, it's open to interpretation...people usually perceive ur intention based upon their experience with it or feeling about it, their initial judgement of what u mean has little to do with what u may have really meant....I say, bah, I will say the word tickle and feel comfortable and whoever doesn't like it can either get over it or not:)

something ticklerdes said rings so true for me and I never even thought about it until he said it here....if my friends and fam knew I was into it as much as I am or that it is sexual for me they would never uinderstand that I also have a strictly platonic side to tickling...I think tickling kids in a kid fashion is adorable as well as being tickled by cousins and brothers...but they might always view that as weird, and even if they didn't I would be too consciously aware of it so for that reason alone I would be very hesitant to ever reveal to my family that I derive sexual feelings from tickling but then again, like more than a few of u said here...there are things about every aspect of our intimate desires that people we are not intimate with just do not need to know..:)

I guess its easier for me in a way because my interest and desire to be tickled transcends sexuality....so I get tickled more and get to talk about it and use the word more...it is a very natural, playful thing for me...I love being tickled all the time everywhere by everyone across the spectrum of tickle opportinites that exist...so it matters little to me who knows it...good thread Dave:)

Awesome analysis once again ticklemeeeeeeee....Your posts are always a joy to read! You have a way of saying what we all try to say...lol

peace,
daddy

jj

I keep it secret, well, just because I don't feel anyone really needs to know, except to those I will eventually get intimate with.

I did tell my friend, after he found all my video's and he was like: "Tickling?? That's a fetish? Why do you care if anyone knows about it or not?" or something similar. Then he started joking around with me about it for like 5 minutes and went home. I don't know whether he remembers. Anyway, even after I told him, I still didn't feel comfortable talking about it, or letting him see the website or videos or whatever.

Also, back in the day, I tickled a girl during recess at school when I was like around 8 or so, a few times. She said she didn't mind and all that bullshit. She told the teacher.. teacher took me into the hall and was like, "tickling is bad" and stuff. Called my house, mom was like "tickling is bad", etc. So I guess that didn't help!

Anyway, that's all I can think of. Bye!

aaww...thanks daddy...it's inspiring to be around tickle-folk...much unlike carny folk who inspire something else all together...., I digress...thanks again:) :rolleyes: :)

secret

I don't keep it secret as such- If anybody gets to know me more than just on the surface, then i would hope they would also get to know this about me too.
It's like so many other facets of our lives- the are revealed to friends as we get to know each other.

I only have one reason, and that is because many people just don't understand it and it takes too much trouble to explain what it is all about.

Some think that it is all purely sexual to me, and it isn't. So in their minds, anyone who tickles me, is tickled by me, or seen tickling around me... I'm supposed to turn into this sex crazed maniac who can't get enough.

Plus, as a teacher, it is almost like people expect teachers to be nuns. I've heard of teachers being fired for taking nude photos with their husbands/wives. Or being seen in town having a drink. I mean, even normal sex is frowned on. GASP! We're not supposed to have love lives at all. Just books and books and more books. I don't think telling my principal and every person at school that I enjoy being tickled is a good idea. They just wouldn't get it. And I would be fired because even though my tickling play is mainly an adult thing.... I'm suddenly a threat to all my students.

(It's ok! Now I'm going back to school so I can teach adults :p)

My family knows about it, so I am fairly comfortable around them. I also never found it too embarrassing to discuss with a boyfriend.

Some things people just don't need to know, LOL and some things some people just DON'T want to know.

That's why I don't say anything much about it.

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

Sunrise...I am in the same situation...I teach therapists that work with children...that is why I am careful to not reveal that tickling is a fetish or sexual turn on for me....I state openly that I am ticklish and almsot everyone knows that I like being tickled but at that level they just think it's cute...my career is way too important to me to ever make my darker side of tickling known...sadly that is just the way the world is....people would rather judge u than understand u:)

Hey! That was my 300th post...yay me...do I get a prize? a present? a tickle? shut up mee...lol...

I'm a TMF expert?!?!?!?...I am?...lol...why wasn't I told about this???...(especially before I asked for a present...ack!)....wow, I feel all important n 'at....(I know, how sad...poor meee...lol) well whoever decided I am an expert in anything...thank u:) (I know, it's prob something that happens by default and I am making a total spectacle of myself...lol) Let me go and be quiet before Dave yells at me...lol:)

i think i`m just not comfortable telling anyone about it.along with the tickling i have quite a foot fetish and only one person knows of that.for some reason i think if it came up in a conversation it would be easier to talk about the foot thing rather than the tickling thing......maybe if i was really really wasted i`d talk tickling :happyfloa.

the girl i`m trying to hook up with right now is very and i mean very ticklish....everywhere.she is the self-proclaimed "most ticklish person in the world" so it may come up one day....if it does you guys(and gals) will be the first to know.

:upsidedow

drunkenmstr13 said:
i think i`m just not comfortable telling anyone about it.along with the tickling i have quite a foot fetish and only one person knows of that.for some reason i think if it came up in a conversation it would be easier to talk about the foot thing rather than the tickling thing......maybe if i was really really wasted i`d talk tickling :happyfloa.

the girl i`m trying to hook up with right now is very and i mean very ticklish....everywhere.she is the self-proclaimed "most ticklish person in the world" so it may come up one day....if it does you guys(and gals) will be the first to know.

If she has self proclaimed to be the most ticklish person in the world to you already, it has already come up and an opportunity was missed...... next time.....answer the door when such opportunity knocks my friend.:D ;)

TTD

hi Dave

I keep it a secret because "vanilla" people don't understand and I've heard them make fun of people like us. I've been in conversations where I've heard others say "what so great about looking at pictures of feet?" when that whole Joe millionaire sandal was happening. Oh and by the way, I think it's time for you to pay a little visit down here, its been a while since we have seen you last!

TickledToDeath said:
If she has self proclaimed to be the most ticklish person in the world to you already, it has already come up and an opportunity was missed...... next time.....answer the door when such opportunity knocks my friend.:D ;)

TTD

true.....i guess i`m nervous about it.i`m very comfortable around her but i`m not sure if i`m that comfortable yet.i will however tickle her every chance i get.....:evilha:

drunkenmstr13 said:
true.....i guess i`m nervous about it.i`m very comfortable around her but i`m not sure if i`m that comfortable yet.i will however tickle her every chance i get.....:evilha:

On that note, drinkenmstrl, actions speak louder than words, especially if you have a rough time expressing your feelings and or passions to her verbally.;)

TTD:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back