• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why Max is my hero...

T

Tidas

I am currently re-reading the Kittletown saga (for like the 4th time) and I am constantly reminded as I read of why Max is my hero. We share exactly the same taste in armpits and tickling, and lo and behold...he's actually a good writer! It's rare these days to find someone who can write a tickling story with plot...dialouge..and even punctuation! This is kind of a pointless thread except to deliberately kiss Max's ass, but I really do enjoy his writing. Especially Kittletown. Oh and by the way, Max, whatever happened to the Kittletown comics? I was really intrigued by those.

Hey Tidas;

Thanks so much for those kind comments. It's not ass-kissing when you enjoy what I write. It's ass-kissing when you say, "Max, I love your stories. Now can I get a crack at your girlfriend for a while?"

Kittletown is my neglected child. I had so many ideas for finishing Book Four, the final novel and Life just got in the way. That, and I became a very lazy writer. I had it mapped out and a surprise ending and everything. You think I can be the first to get a federal grant for a tickling novel?

As for the comic series, you have to ask Oblesklk about that since the comic has been comfortably housed on his cool TickleTown site . Actually, now that you mention it, I need to get an email back to him about continuing the series. Initially, he adapted it from my story and we got this very cool artist to illustrate.

Sorry, talking to myself here.

Thanks again. Maybe if I get enough compliments about my work I will get off my ass and write more. As for our similar tastes, you are always welcome to write to me. My original A-Team friends and I converse all the time about our favorite subject.

[email protected]

Hey there Tidas and Max,

Just happened to poke my head in here and notice the topic of Kittletown. I did produce a tickle comic of Kittletown with Max's permission, and I think it turned out ok. The whole thing was tough, because it's always sketchy when you're dealing with something that everyone loved so much as an original piece, and translating into something else. But the artwork turned out ok, and ya, I had been bitten by the Kittletown bug recently; enough to at least suggest the start up a couple more issues.

I've loved the series, too, and always wanted to immortalize the story universe and its characters in a different way. So we'll see how that idea goes.

Don't sweat the email, Max, just get to it whenever you can. God knows I understand how busy we can get :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back